TheOnlyHeroes Recruiting

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
We are currently recruiting and still have some spaces left, so feel free to check out our alliance as it is currently public. As of this moment their aren't really any minimum requirements for roster size or strength (the stonger the better), so join if you'd like. Thank you.

Comments

• Hey there,

I joined the alliance and I'll promptly start racking up some points for you guys. icon_e_smile.gif
    (So relieved to find a public alliance).
  • Thanks for joining, but just to give everyone in our alliance a heads up, we will be kicking the weaker/least active players out of the alliance after this tournament to make room for stronger players next tournament. We're currently ranked #12 with what we currently have, so we our far from what we can actually achieve with a well built alliance. Thanks for reading.
  • Hey just snagged the last spot. I play a every day amd check in as often as I can.
  • Just joined the forums and making my first post.

Just posting to let you know I joined your alliance as a sign of good faith. Hope to work together with everyone. I usually join pvp when there's approximately 24hrs left. my pvp score ranges from 300-800 depending on the boosted character/s or rules.

Thanks! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arkon4 wrote:
    Just joined the forums and making my first post.

Just posting to let you know I joined your alliance as a sign of good faith. Hope to work together with everyone. I usually join pvp when there's approximately 24hrs left. my pvp score ranges from 300-800 depending on the boosted character/s or rules.

Thanks! icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks for letting us know. We're getting better players like yourself already, so we'll probably soon be promoting people to make a better team. I'm not the only commander, so if someone in our alliance gets kicked for not being up to their standards, I would like to apologize in advanced. Thanks again.
  • I will most likely be kicked lol. My guys are not as high. I am rank 41 atm.
  • Lol to funny. Kicked as I thought. Have fun.
  • Lol to funny. Kicked as I thought. Have fun.

Yeah , I didn't see you on the members list, sorry about that.
  • LegallyUndead
    LegallyUndead Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey just joined up as LegallyUndead. I have 6 characters 85 or higher and another 6 50 or higher that I'm working on leveling right now.

Does that work?
  • Hey, I just tried joining up but was kicked as well icon_e_sad.gif

I am very active, a daily player (read:4+ hours a day), and found the alliance cause one of your members was in 1st place in the Predator and Prey event that I just now placed 3rd in. Once I joined your alliance I started running the new alliance reward event to get some points so I would be a leecher as well! I am very active, know how to play the tanking game to optimize points, and am willing to really put my all into it. Hopefully you will reconsider.

name in the game is kermitk50
  • Hey !

Just joined your alliance as julio77777 since it seemed pretty active.
    I am a daily player(several hours a day), score around 500-800 in tournaments (placed 1st in last two), and am currently ranked #2100 in the Hulk Event.
    I hope that we will work well together !
  • Hi,

I just joined your alliance. I have only been playing for a couple months, but I already have my thor 85 as well as a classic storm almost done. I am very active and usually finish over 500(gotta get those Hero Coins) and higher if there is a reward I want. I just finished that preditor and prey event with 700 and was 6th. I want to max out black widow classic and the hood after storm. icon_e_biggrin.gif Please consider allowing me to join your alliance permenantly. In game name is i-am-amish.
  • kermitk50 wrote:
    Hey, I just tried joining up but was kicked as well icon_e_sad.gif

I am very active, a daily player (read:4+ hours a day), and found the alliance cause one of your members was in 1st place in the Predator and Prey event that I just now placed 3rd in. Once I joined your alliance I started running the new alliance reward event to get some points so I would be a leecher as well! I am very active, know how to play the tanking game to optimize points, and am willing to really put my all into it. Hopefully you will reconsider.

Hey, sorry if somebody kicked you. We are just getting a lot of requests to join and it's hard to keep track of players who have good rosters (high leveled 2 and 3 stars), so that's what I assume other commanders are going off on.
  • Another update. Since we're getting a lot of requests, we're mostly aiming for people who have strong character rosters, such as some high level 3*s with a good amount of 2* characters. Sorry if you don't make the cut, our commanders are doing their best at separating the requests. If a feature came in to see how well the players are doing, I'm sure things will change, but unfortunately their isn't. Thank you for your interest though, we really appreciate it.
  • I am looking for an alliance. Active player. Top 3 currently are 138 patch wolvie 110 punisher and 89 magneto.
  • Kantail
    Kantail Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just applied, name Kantrail.

Daily player but still new, really starting to do well as I gained enough covers to finish OBW and Thor during Hulk event. Can sustainably make tourney runs now.
  • I would love to join your alliance.

Punisher 93
    GSBW 93
    Hulk 92
    Ironman 91
    Patch 85
    Spider-Man 85
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Just applied. I cane counted on gettin 700-800 points for each pvp tournament

I'm about to start leveling my 3*s just waiting to max of their skills and have the right 3*team

I don't do all the PvE events but I am about to place top 200 in the hulk and if there are good rewards I can be counted on getting consistently high placements
  • I just saw your post, found, and hit join. I have every character, most covers. A few toons maxed out, lots of ISO reserves, and working on current PvP tourney. Anything else you need to know? Hope all is well.

I am Ledge35 in game.
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    kermitk50 wrote:
    Hey, I just tried joining up but was kicked as well icon_e_sad.gif

Hey, sorry if somebody kicked you. We are just getting a lot of requests to join and it's hard to keep track of players who have good rosters (high leveled 2 and 3 stars), so that's what I assume other commanders are going off on.

Thing is, if someone knows proper tanking techniques, having a high roster has less to do with the amount of points I could pull in for you than how active I am and have already pledged to continue to be. I am on these forums every single day learning what I can, taking advice, and helping where I can. I honestly think that you are passing up someone that would be useful on your roster.