TheOnlyHeroes Recruiting

Options

Comments

• Hey folks,

Interested in joining if you'll have me. Willing to pay my way. I'm extremely active, and consistently finish top5 in any PvP event with decent rewards. Just finished #2 in Black Panther event with about 850 pts.

Punisher 141
    Hulk 124 (optimal level to take over R/G from Pun but still activate Anger more often)
    Spidey 111 (to keep P/Blue just below OBW's Espionage level)
    Rags 115
    OBW, Thor, Ares, Daken max
    working on Patch and Classic Magneto - both around 70 with full covers.

Own everybody. All with full covers except newest 3 and the 4-stars.

Player name is same as forum name: codhimself
  • mimio
    mimio Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm gonna be honest and say, I'm interested in joining your alliance because I see you're rankes first in the current pvp event, and I'm only interested in joining the best there is, otherwise it's gonna be a waste of my own dedication.

I dont rely on HP for progression, HP is only used for slots and shields. My lineup is nothing impressive as I've been screwed over by the wolverine-thor nerfs, but I do have a fairly stable lineup of punisher/hulk/spidey (got the HP but reluctant to max out spidey due to expected nerf). Check out my profile, in-game name same as forum name (Mimio).

Looking forward to dominate the charts with you guys.
  • Active daily player usually top 10 pvp events.
    Working on lvling my 3* team, but have the covers needed.
    What is the current hp req for an additional spot? Am willing to buy my spot.
    Pls let me know!

Edit: I often do occasionally plunk down some money for hp and use shields too. Lurk on boards to learn, and very competitive icon_e_smile.gif
  • MaTThZero
    MaTThZero Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello guys

Wanted to ask if there is a chance a spot will be opening soon or if i could buy my spot since i am looking for an alliance at the moment.

I am at day 143 at the reward , been playing from the beggining and i have almost all the 3 star covers [except the last ones . dont have all 13 ranks]
    Most of my heroes are arround 100ish with 250k iso to dump on them after the upcoming nerfs.
    I am a daily player and active in all events so i would love to join an alliance that is just as active as me.
  • Hi,

I'm a fairly active player. I've got a strong roster of 85s, though, and tend to do well in tournaments. OBW, CStorm, CptAmerica and Moonstone 85s, with Rag, CMag, Hulk and Psy in mid-60s. How many HP to pay our way?

Thanks,
    FavouredEnemy
  • Hi

I'm Tikron GMT+/-0, I play Marvel PQ since day one and have all characters:

Iron Man 141
    Spider-Man 132
    Patch 115
    Punisher 92
    Thor 85
    Wolverine: 85
    Ares 80
    ... I have the complete covers for most chars, I'm maxing them every hour ; )

And many more. I'am playing every event and would use chat to organize events better. I'm currently in a very non-active alliance and would like to play in a competitive alliance.

Please let me know if you still have space for another player like me..

Happy to hear back from you.
    Tikron
  • Thanks for the promo. I haves some extra HP sitting around. What's your take on upgrading for more slots? I would be into buying another spot. Do we have a alliance chat on an app or anything?
  • Thanks for the add. Looking forward to contributing to the alliance. Let me know how I can help.
  • Out of curiousity. I'm looking at this. It seems a lot of alliances want the older more established players. And are looking to grow their primary competitive alliances and trim the newer players.

Have you considered setting up a 'farm team' alliance as well? Somewhere to put rookies to let them grow and prove themselves for the bigger alliance?
  • Greetings,

I would like to submit my application and I'm willing to cover my slot in HP (sitting on 2675 at this moment).

Currently leveling up a new team of:

123 Punisher
    111 Hulk
    85 Original Black Widow

I have all characters with most covers and would enjoy the opportunity to collaborate on events. I am a consistent 2nd tier reward finisher with the ability to snag top tier when required.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Dhx
  • hi im keen to join this alliance. 139 days.

i have all character
    spiderman/hulk/punisher/wolve patch/rag/mag/obw = max lvl.

my ingame nick is w0ot
  • I'm very active and have a great roster. How can I join? icon_e_smile.gif
  • interested in joinging too. name is enrison icon_e_smile.gif
  • Wow, a lot of great applicants lol. I think we're soon getting an extra spot, so requests will become available again. Thanks everyone for your interest.
  • Hello! Just wanted to leave my application here. Hope to be considered for that slot.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4777
  • Hello. I just applied. Here is a link to my current stats. Also im 3rd in my bracket.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4657
  • Okay, spots are open. Sorry in advance if you don't make it, but we really appreciate your interest in us, so thank you.
  • Nah. I just take every decline as a personal "****" Cause thats what job hunting is all about.
  • Soitswritten
    Options
    I joined but one of you guys booted me. I play a lot. Especially during the week. I've got BP at 101 and hulk and doom both in her 90's plus 3 maxed 2*'s. Name is soirswritten in game. **** typos.
  • Hi, looking to join and willing to drop some HP. 100+ Patch and Punisher, daily player.
    Player name is FINK rat