TheOnlyHeroes Recruiting

Options

Comments

• I only need hood yellow covers now, so hopefully its attainable for our alliance.
    Although I'll be honest and say I won't be able to contribute much this time since I only have 2 1* covers which are not fully maxed. But I'll still try my best.

Nothing noteworthy from the 6 tokens I got today
    Hawkeye blue x2
    Doom Black (already maxed)
    Bullseye Black x2
    Bullseye Pink
    Ares Green
  • To me
    In highly trained token: need Doom cover... but i got The Hood blue
    In standard token: got Black widow grey suit purple
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If any current member doesn't have at least 60,000 points in Simulator as of this morning and you'd like to replace them with someone who does let me know. I don't have all the covers or every maxed character but I've been playing since the start and have never needed them to consistently do well. If you'd rather have a guy that plays all the time and wins rather than someone who's collected all the covers and isn't contributing then drop me a line. I'm in a **** 5 player alliance and am looking to move to a contender where my skills won't be wasted.
    Player name Hunter Ewell
    Thanks
  • 1 guy name SHREDDER.. as commander just leave us
    1 slot empty so you can join us.
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    Welcome aboard (hopefully). We have been falling in the ranks. I am almost at 75,000. I am just waiting on the rubberbanding before hitting the two levels hard again. Hopefully others will start contributing some more but we may be hopelessly behind at this point. Lots of ISO's to be gained so I don't see why people aren't playing.
  • I just bagged my reward for 75.000 and leave it for the next 8 hours, as I get hardly any points for the missions (easy or hard). I completed everything yesterday 5 hours before the timer ran out and watched how people overtaking me, I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Tomorrow's gonne be tough, as I have to score in both alliance events. I hope we can grab a good place to get a yellow "The Hood" cover.

Good night.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jonny1punch here. I'm fighting like hell 24/7 and currently have a score of 82,000. My score times 20 would currently put us in first place. Id like to finish top 10 if possible so I hope we can all band together and increase our rank, anyone not serious about competing at an elite level in this alliance please drop out ASAP. Freekygeek I am the one who approved you and it was a good choice you seem to be doing well! Keep it up guys we gotta climb outta the 30's were better then that. I'm gonna play all night.
  • Looking for active Alliance like this one. Play off and on all day depending on schedule but I play every day. Phone and Tablet battery are the worst problems that stop me form playing till I get a charge.
    RxGadget
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Currently contributing 91,625 pts gor our alliance and maintaining rank 1 across the board

*Removed my strategy from potential prying eyes.
  • And btw, my strategy minimizes scaling since you don't grind too much.

my round 1 and round 2 started with lvl 40+ for easy and lvl60+ for hard. and community scaling does not even make the required nodes go past lvl130 and the regular nodes past 200.
  • Hi.

I'm now with 91197 in general and i'm the 5 in general.
    I finished in 20 in soft and 1 in hard.
    I'm in 55 in soft and 8 in hard and gonna play now to improve.

I'm facing 230 guys (soft) and 270 (hard) in simulation 10...

I will try arkon4's strategy.
  • Just saw your posy and thought I would see if you would consider me for a slot in your alliance. Username: The Ron13. Currently sitting in 14th on the Simulator with 91757 and am looking to start getting a few extra rewards with the alliance side of things. I'm currently in an alliance that seems to be going nowhere fast and is a public one but i'd rather be apart of a group that has more dedicated members. My roster is a roster of 26 and I have myself a 4* Wolverine lvl 30, 2* OBW and Thor Maxed, 3* Doom and IM 55 and 78 respectively as well as most of the 3* characters. Please PM me if interested
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Hey team, Just broke 100k (100,412 to be exact)
    Currently ranked 1 overall and in both of my simulators.
    Happy to be contributing to our alliance and hoping to reach the 250K progression reward of 8,000 ISO.
    Akron I'm using your strategy...... Very nice. Fight smarter not harder.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Good to know that people are finding my strategy useful.

*Deleted strategy note
  • The grinding method from Arkon works fine for me and gives me more time to spend on other events - thank you very much for the advice!

Saying that: can we try to archieve a place around 30 in the "Lord of Thunder" event? I'm looking to complete my Patch 4/4/5 and need 2 more yellow covers. To get the best result out of patch (red dmg), he really needs to be maxed up to 141.

Tikron
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    How's everyone scoring so far?
    I currently reached 150,000 and am number 1 overall in the simulator and shielded at 502 in The Lord of thunder tournament...... A solid 12th place for now although I will climb higher shortly. Would love to hear updates from the rest of the alliance.....
  • currently at 157k. Currently at the lead in my main bracket by 5k pts hehe. ranked 1 in both subs.

got to 700 pts in LoT but currently fell to 550pts. will probably do a final push tomorrow and put up a shield on the 3hr mark.
  • I got the reward for the 500 in Lord of Thunder (only played 30 mins today starting from 100 reward - shielded and will push to 700 later on today!) and 140k in Total in the Simulator (played about 10 missions the last 2 days as I'm incredible busy at work this week).

that's beside work and family events with less that 2 hours a day to play. Why are we so low?
  • Got 825 pts in the LoT tourney and shielded until the end.

Sadly, We started out getting top 3 in the very first alliance event, but as things are our alliance's performance have been lackluster.

afraid to say that people may have just tested the waters on the first alliance. apparently we need a way to check each members contribution in game. its just a shame that we have members with great rosters but our performance is not on par with it.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    I'm at 190K. Very dissapointed in our rankings overall but thank you to those that are contributing. We need those alliance controls/options to see how everyone's scores are. We might need to do some serious cutting and recruiting after this... Also I feel that we should all be on this forum communicating somewhat regularly with each other. At least I've gained some huge ISO from this simulator ....... Good luck to everyone.