Comments

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

Batch 3 please more info.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Uh, so they've said that everyone will be ascendable by the end of the year. Does this mean that batch 3 will include all the rest of the characters, or that we'll get batch 4 a week after batch 3?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,153 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    Uh, so they've said that everyone will be ascendable by the end of the year. Does this mean that batch 3 will include all the rest of the characters, or that we'll get batch 4 a week after batch 3?

The question has been asked - I'll let you know as soon as I see an answer.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,494 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

I suspect it's going to be option 3 - they're behind schedule and won't finish before the end of the year. Hopefully they'll say something, though.

This release schedule has definitely been bad for maintaining enthusiasm, for certain. I feel sure that it's not what they intended.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Woof, that's not encouraging.
    Thank you for the info though.

• Altair22
    Options

not surprised I believe I commented earlier that if its not a thanksgiving gift , it will be a christmas present. 3rd week of December 2023 still good. got 12 more 4s I need to ascend to 5.

• Altair22
    Options

I think it might even go to batch 4,

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Do empty roster slots get automatically filled when you open tokens?

• GrimSkald
    edited November 2023
    Options

Confirmed. They are not going to finish the Ascension list before the end of the year:

On the bright side, it means I can dump all the Juggernaut, Venom, and 1* Yelena from my roster storage for a week or two.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Grizwald said:
    Do empty roster slots get automatically filled when you open tokens?

If the new cover is a character you don't currently have rostered, yes.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

@GrimSkald said:
    Confirmed. They are not going to finish the Ascension list before the end of the year:

On the bright side, it means I can dump all the Juggernaut, Venom, and 1* Yelena from my roster storage for a week or two.

As long as batch 3 finishes the 1 and 2 stars that should be sufficient enough to start opening tokens again. Fingers crossed they don't leave one of them for the last batch, it is sad sad feeling not opening tokens.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:

@GrimSkald said:

As long as batch 3 finishes the 1 and 2 stars that should be sufficient enough to start opening tokens again. Fingers crossed they don't leave one of them for the last batch, it is sad sad feeling not opening tokens.

I feel like the third skills for 1s is a major factor in that holdup.
    So maybe Juggs and Venom this batch, then Yelena along with the rest of the limited chars in the last batch.
    That's pure speculation though.

• GrimSkald
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@WhiteBomber said:

@GrimSkald said:

I feel like the third skills for 1s is a major factor in that holdup.
    So maybe Juggs and Venom this batch, then Yelena along with the rest of the limited chars in the last batch.
    That's pure speculation though.

I agree, that would be ideal. Though for me it's not like I'm hoarding anything but Standard tokens, and I only opened those like once a month (when the new 3/5 gets introduced, to get shards for them,) anyway. I may end up rostering an extra 2* or two, maaaaybe a 3* (if I get more than 2 more Kamala I'll need to re-roster her,) but in the long run that won't make a huge difference.

• Altair22
    Options

ill hoard my juggs and venoms and yelena ones a week before the relesae of batch 3 since MPQ would probably offer 5 star versions of these for sale.