The Guardians Have Taken Over

18910111214»

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor

@KGB said:

@fractalvisions said:
    Wahoo, I've reached the 'begging my alliance to ask for team-ups' stage too!

This is where I mentally picture players wanting a real world FatPin's 'Forced Hand' power:

"The player makes an alliance member an offer they can't refuse. Choose a TU to give to an alliance member. In return, take up to 5K ISO from your alliance member. If the alliance member already has 20 TUs, destroy one of their existing ones and take up to 10K ISO."

KGB

I'd love to let my alliance members use that power on me!

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler

The shortest CD on sending TU, provided your m8s are requesting them, is to roster a 1* or 2* toon, send TU with him, delete him, then repeat until you have sent the required number of TU. this removes the CD altogether.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,804 Chairperson of the Boards

FYI, that "pay HP to get your given teamup guy back immediately" has been there since they introduced teamups. I can probably go back and find the forum post about it from 2014 or whatever, but they were worried about people exclusively requesting and using the most powerful teamups to easily win fights.

At the time, it really did prevent that issue...nobody started rostering teamup dupes until much later. Presumably they don't care about that anymore, but for whatever reason they never bothered to remove the tax. Maybe they also forgot it was there!

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker

One of the commanders of my alliance didn't even know how to ask for team-ups.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker

I barely finished Tier 1.... And with just 3 hours until the end I might do some of the things for Tier 2 since they are easy but NO, just NO....
    This was badly organized.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor

@Scofie said:
    Please, no movie spoilers on here. I'm very annoyed that I had to read the post, knowing there were spoilers, in order to delete it.

NOT a spoiler...be sure to have seen that guardians holiday special so the end credit scenes make sense.