ISO-8 Brotherhood (June 13 to 22)

Options

Comments

• vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    No, these are bad jokes by D3

D3: "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nodes, but you cannot pick your friends' nodes."
    This made me laugh more than it had any right to. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't want stinking level 13 enemies. It gives me so little points

I want a challenge Dx
  • tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    PvE break!!! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    SolidQ wrote:
    Phantron
    What your enemie's lvl? icon_e_smile.gif

They started out at 11, but now they're 50-100 after one fight. I'm guessing someone hit the 'easy mode' switch on accident at the start.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I need these IM40 covers, by which I mean, I'm not covered up on IM40 and have room for them. Question is, did I actually want them? I'll take them if I can get them but what I'll really push for is the Mohawk progression reward, if it seems achievable. After that, I'll take it or leave it and use the opportunity to farm ISO.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lovely, I just got may last IM40 last night from 300 point reward from Cage Match and now they give me a PvE where I want nothing. icon_e_smile.gif I guess I should be glad that I can grind to that last reward for storm black, maybe. Anyways, Thor PvP is gonna give me that last Blue Hood cover I need! Hurray!
  • Eyris6
    Eyris6 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Required nodes in both subs are 1x Psylocke, 1x Mororo, btw, for anyone who hasn't opened the subs yet. So you're not completely screwed if you missed Mororo from the previous PvE.

From the required nodes, a 1 black 68 Psylocke is pretty underwhelming, so I maxed MNMags, and will use him, A. Wolv, and CStorm for the other nodes, subbing in Psy for Storm on the essentials.

My IM40 is 1/2/0, so it'd be nice to make top 20, but I won't lose sleep over it. More interested in the red A. Wolv and purple MNMags progression rewards.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sweenz wrote:
    10 days... uggghhh...

Guess I'll wait til the last three hours and take top prizes.

Is this going to be possible again, or was that simply the rule change in the middle of the event last time? I haven't seen how rubberbanding works anymore, if at all.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Sweenz wrote:
    10 days... uggghhh...

Guess I'll wait til the last three hours and take top prizes.

Is this going to be possible again, or was that simply the rule change in the middle of the event last time? I haven't seen how rubberbanding works anymore, if at all.

Assuming no drastic change in event format the only way this is possible is if you got placed in a brand new bracket in the last 3 hours.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Really looking to take this one easy and just get some late rubberband points to help out the alliance. My IM40 isn't maxed, so there's that, but I'll choose 10 days of actual sleep and piece of mind over 3 IM40 covers I might never use.

Can someone who's started let me/us know how long the first subs are? I completely forgot how this worked the first time around outside of the easy/hard subs with global bar unlocking (like 3 of 8 times or something) the large iso reward node. Thanks!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good now I hava a challenge

Going to use all the iso I get to level cap and mags anyway my cap is maxed covered and mags just needs two more red covers
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Really looking to take this one easy and just get some late rubberband points to help out the alliance. My IM40 isn't maxed, so there's that, but I'll choose 10 days of actual sleep and piece of mind over 3 IM40 covers I might never use.

Can someone who's started let me/us know how long the first subs are? I completely forgot how this worked the first time around outside of the easy/hard subs with global bar unlocking (like 3 of 8 times or something) the large iso reward node. Thanks!

So far the sub looks like 24 hours. I recall there was a ridiculous number of sub events in this event, so I don't think there will be subs that are of 2 days.
  • Unknown
    Options
    24 hours? Im not getting up at 9am to compete...im going to sleep in until 3pm tyvm.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I am going to try all kinds of weird teams this event.
    In Fresh Cut I was tempted to run Psylocke/Ares/Falcon (didn't have usable LT then), so now I'm running this, or - gasp - Bag-Man to deal with goonies, as my Falcon can't deal with CDs.
    Also maxing MMN because he deserves the ISO for sure. It's a pity that cStorm isn't buffed currently but hey, her blue attack is still the only one that does good damage (besides LD).
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wasn't around when this ran the last time. I'm really happy they're running it again, with rewards that mean I can pretty much skip out on playing much, or any of it. Wooo!!!!

I didn't get a black Stormhawk cover, and have her at 1/1/0, but another 9 days for the chance at one via a likely unobtainable progression reward? Yep, mostly sitting this one out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't know whether to sit this out or go for my first IW blue. Everyone sitting it out coordinate with me so I can fill my bracket with slackers icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yes, i can sleep for 9 days. Sorry Storm, but your just not worth it. My sanity is more important.

Wife: Babe you play this game way too much,can we please cuddle instead?

Me: You know what? Just for you, we can cuddle for 9 days straight. I will take it easy.....cause i love u.

Meanwhile, inside my head: mwahahahahahahahahaha
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    Options
    Eyris6 wrote:
    Hmm, trying to decide what heroes to level for this. Relevant data:

Mororo: none
    LThor: 0/1/0, level 15 - clearly useless
    Psylocke: 0/2/1, soft cap 28 - would buff to 68 and give me a (useful) active black, especially with strike tiles from A Wolv.
    A. Wolv: 5/2/5, at his soft cap of level 77 - obviously using him, and hoping for more red covers to max and respec him
    2* Cap: 3/5/5, currently level 9, not quite enough ISO to max - iffy on this: yellow is too expensive, red overlaps with wolv
    MNMags: 4/4/5, currently level 37, could max - red overlaps with a wolv, and would destroy strike tiles most likely, but generates AP; gives an active blue and purple; would respec to 3/5/5 with the purple progression reward

I also have an 85 Thor/Ares/OBW/CStorm, all standard. Thinking either

a) buffed Wolv/buffed + levled Mags/unbuffed CStorm
    or
    b) buffed Wolv/buffed + leveled Psy/???

CStorm/MNMags/Wolv should work for you MN will feed Cstorms blue and Wolv can pick up the pieces
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yay, a PvE where I can relax and play whenever I feel like it to gain some ISO. So happy that there's no new character released here, especially since I won't be able to play the last day of this event.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wonder if there's some concern at the devs that the state of PVE is SO bad that everyone is happy that the rewards are **** and they can sit this one out?
    Probably not.