ISO-8 Brotherhood (June 13 to 22)

Comments

• Wow. Im40. 9 day vacation for me. No way I'm remotely trying for placement. Kinda glad.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh thank god, I can take this one off.
    Thank you for _not_ giving out any useful rewards this time. Thank you.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oletheos wrote:
    Wow. Im40. 9 day vacation for me. No way I'm remotely trying for placement. Kinda glad.
    Same here. I'm hoping I can get the Storm progression with a bit of daily rubberbanding, but I expect a *lot* of players to sit this one out, so I doubt we'll hit the final progression reward at all.
  • I dunno, I kind of want that top progression prize ...
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    I'm taking bets whether that black Mororo is reachable 5 times over this time (of course not).
  • IW green is the one cover I don't have at all. But IM40 covers are ugh.
  • All depends on the refresh rate. If it's still 2.5 hrs, it will be reachable.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked wrote:
    I'm taking bets whether that black Mororo is reachable 5 times over this time (of course not).
    It won't be. Any sensible person will sit this one out to recuperate, so there won't be anybody to rubberband off.
    I'm not killing myself for a single cover that I can get with wayyyyy less effort in PVP (eventually... whenever there is one).
  • woohoo! pass!
  • I have never been so happy to see IM40 as the placement rewards icon_e_smile.gif a pve vacation was sorely needed.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    First post updated with the Main rewards ... take note that there are no Hero Points in the Progression rewards - they seem to have been shifted over to the lower Alliance rewards. I'll update with sub rewards when I can be bothered to open one up.

I'm short on covers for my IM40, but at least the one colour I'm not short of is Yellow, so I only need a top 100.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Bowgentle wrote:
    locked wrote:
    It won't be. Any sensible person will sit this one out to recuperate, so there won't be anybody to rubberband off.
    I'm not killing myself for a single cover that I can get with wayyyyy less effort in PVP (eventually... whenever there is one).
    *gasp* Do you intend to say that all these people that grind PvE subs in the events like TaT are sensible?
  • Sweet kinda have a chance to obtain storm since I couldn't last but its her black. I better save my HP for my next slot

But i doubt I can make it, things have been bad for me lately
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    HP prizes in each sub. Nice!
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Oh thank god, I can take this one off.
    Thank you for _not_ giving out any useful rewards this time. Thank you.

Ditto I not going to try and hit black storm at max progression just not worth the time for that one cover.
  • Eyris6
    Eyris6 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Hmm, trying to decide what heroes to level for this. Relevant data:

Mororo: none
    LThor: 0/1/0, level 15 - clearly useless
    Psylocke: 0/2/1, soft cap 28 - would buff to 68 and give me a (useful) active black, especially with strike tiles from A Wolv.
    A. Wolv: 5/2/5, at his soft cap of level 77 - obviously using him, and hoping for more red covers to max and respec him
    2* Cap: 3/5/5, currently level 9, not quite enough ISO to max - iffy on this: yellow is too expensive, red overlaps with wolv
    MNMags: 4/4/5, currently level 37, could max - red overlaps with a wolv, and would destroy strike tiles most likely, but generates AP; gives an active blue and purple; would respec to 3/5/5 with the purple progression reward

I also have an 85 Thor/Ares/OBW/CStorm, all standard. Thinking either

a) buffed Wolv/buffed + levled Mags/unbuffed CStorm
    or
    b) buffed Wolv/buffed + leveled Psy/???
  • From what I can tell the guy at the top of sub tends to be some random guy with a 2* roster that has level 10 enemies so he figures 'why not grind everything to 1?' so I don't think RB will be significantly impacted just because the prize isn't interesting.

I'll probably be hitting the subs for the HP prizes since 100 HP adds up.
  • Phantron wrote:
    From what I can tell the guy at the top of sub tends to be some random guy with a 2* roster that has level 10 enemies so he figures 'why not grind everything to 1?' so I don't think RB will be significantly impacted just because the prize isn't interesting.

Someone have the full list of sub prizes?
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Phantron
    What your enemie's lvl? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Phantron wrote:
    From what I can tell the guy at the top of sub tends to be some random guy with a 2* roster that has level 10 enemies so he figures 'why not grind everything to 1?' so I don't think RB will be significantly impacted just because the prize isn't interesting.

Well assuming the subs end when they normally do - not started yet. I will pass on 100 HP for a good nights sleep.