@JoeHandle said:

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:
    what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows
    February 25, 2024, 05:00am – February 28, 2023, 12:00pm
    2* Nightcrawler (Uncanny Spider-Man) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Progression and Placement rewards

Offers
    Nightcrawler & Friends Vault
    February 25, 2023, 04: 00am – February 28, 2023, 11:00pm
    80 Item Vault

it shows the web pvp is starting at 7am est on sunday so they vault should of been up by now 6am but its not

4am mountain time? Everything else is EST but that particular one is mountain time

still wouldnt be right though its 745am est time now maybe that 4am thing is a noon est time thing

Ugh, I can't even get the jokey time right. My bad.

Interesting though is that the loaner Crawl-Nighter is an ascended 4* version

Well a loaner 2* would be even more hopelessly lost than the typical PVP loaner is ... even more interesting the loaner is fully covered. They want to show the new boy, and the potential of ascension, off.

Fully covered, no boost.
    Emergency DP coming up when BCS wakes on Monday.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

come on vault where are you my hp want to be spent :)

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@JoeHandle said:

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:
    what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows
    February 25, 2024, 05:00am – February 28, 2023, 12:00pm
    2* Nightcrawler (Uncanny Spider-Man) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Progression and Placement rewards

Offers
    Nightcrawler & Friends Vault
    February 25, 2023, 04: 00am – February 28, 2023, 11:00pm
    80 Item Vault

it shows the web pvp is starting at 7am est on sunday so they vault should of been up by now 6am but its not

4am mountain time? Everything else is EST but that particular one is mountain time

still wouldnt be right though its 745am est time now maybe that 4am thing is a noon est time thing

Ugh, I can't even get the jokey time right. My bad.

Interesting though is that the loaner Crawl-Nighter is an ascended 4* version

Well a loaner 2* would be even more hopelessly lost than the typical PVP loaner is ... even more interesting the loaner is fully covered. They want to show the new boy, and the potential of ascension, off.

Fully covered, no boost.
    Emergency DP coming up when BCS wakes on Monday.

LOL you're right. Ascended, fully covered ... speed bump.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,324 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Dunno what’s up with the “and Friends” vault but The Hunt has plenty of Crawl-Nighter tokens in progression.

Very nice.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

i'm guessing that 4am is actually PST, and it's meant for today (the 26th). That would coincide with the start time of The Hunt

• bluewolf
    Options

No Friends for poor Uncanny Spider-Man, apparently.

So sad.

But seriously, are we getting a vault or what?

• slidecage
    Options

Pretty sure know why there is no vault ... i mean who in their right mind would buy the chain offer for 9.99 when you can buy the 4 star assended for 19.99 max or less

spend up to 20k to get the 4 star accended and then buy a 1 star max him and get your hp back

if the vault does show it will pop up After the chain offer is gone.. so say tues

• bluewolf
    edited 26 February 2024, 12:45
    Options

🎶spending a day again in MPQville
    Searching for my lost “and Friends” vault
    Some people claim that there's a bug that’s to blame
    But I know, it's the intern’s fault 🎶

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bluewolf said:

So sad.

Well isn't he in hiding from everybody? I don't pretend to understand why he decided "Spider-Man outfit" was the ideal choice but presumably everybody who sees him is supposed to go "Wow, look at the new teleporting Spider-Man...with a tail! Definitely NOT Nightcrawler because he isn't Spider-Man, so who could it be?!?!?"

• DAZ0273
    Options

It is the most effective disguise since Wolverine put on his eyepatch! In fact we should have a vault with Spider-Crawler and Patch in, with them just pretending they don't know who the other one is!

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@bluewolf said:

So sad.

Well isn't he in hiding from everybody? I don't pretend to understand why he decided "Spider-Man outfit" was the ideal choice but presumably everybody who sees him is supposed to go "Wow, look at the new teleporting Spider-Man...with a tail! Definitely NOT Nightcrawler because he isn't Spider-Man, so who could it be?!?!?"

Well I keep seeing a devilpig ... Superslick, pointed forked toes, pointed ears, curly tail, .... NightcrawlerHam?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bluewolf said:

So sad.

No vault apparently.

The tokens I got from the Falcon PvP are all for the NiteCrawler store. At least you get a 1/10 chance at a 5* and with a T50 placement I got 9 tokens so I should, fingers crossed get at least 1 5 and a couple of 4s which is pretty sweet rewards for a T50 placement.

KGB

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Dunno what’s up with the “and Friends” vault but The Hunt has plenty of Crawl-Nighter tokens in progression.

Very nice.

There are also 10 covers in The Hunt vault. Good for hoarders

• DAZ0273
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    It is the most effective disguise since Wolverine put on his eyepatch! In fact we should have a vault with Spider-Crawler and Patch in, with them just pretending they don't know who the other one is!

Wolverine is Patch?!?!?

But Wolverine died in Dallas with the rest of the X-Men! There is no way he could be the mysterious Princess Bar patron that goes by Patch.

I know, right? It even turns out he isn't blind in one eye! Well he had me fooled!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@bluewolf said:

So sad.

Well I keep seeing a devilpig ... Superslick, pointed forked toes, pointed ears, curly tail, .... NightcrawlerHam?

He does have piggy toes, true.

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Update to r297 is available. @sokun any chance we'll get a post about the 4* Nightcrawler rebalance?

• slidecage
    Options

what is the most **** is not a peep from the company why no vault like they dont give a damn about its customers

• bluewolf
    Options

Ah, the good old Complete Lack of Communication.

Are you new here, @slidecage ?

This has been, more often than not, the mode of operation for the game.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

If anything this is overcommunication. If they'd kept their traps shut in the first place no one would think they were missing anything.