**Nightcrawler (Uncanny Spider-Man)**

Options

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,055 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@slidecage said:
    Okay. First it was 5 stars. Then 5 and 3 stars now it's more 2 stars. If they want to keep pushing out this many people drop the slot cost or give out at least 1 free per month (maybe first reward on boss fights )

So they keep this up it be what 8 min slots per month

I know the vets don't need them but newer people won't be able to keep up. Will they

Also how many really use these new people hell you get a few up to 450 plus those will be the only ones you use ... I know I'm lucky to use 10 maybe 15 total

So why do I collect the rest. Cause I'm a dumbass

Yes, this is a new 2*, but it is a replacement, not in addition to, a 4* release.

Theoretically no increase in slot needs. Unless one wishes to consider 2s possibly needing more space sooner for farming / ascending than a 4* would.

Wouldn't turn down the occasional slot reward, tho!

So if it would keep up maybe
    3/5 star
    4 star
    3/5 star
    2 star
    Repeat

So still 7 per month.wow shows how long I been out didn't know that high

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

Well, swapping a 2* in for a 4* should help a tiny bit with iso shortage.
    That won't be enough though, imo...

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options

No, not 7 a month. Only 3 a month, or if being pedantic 39 in a year which is 3.25 a month. Releases are fortnightly, not weekly.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited 22 February 2024, 18:40
    Options

@slidecage said:

@JoeHandle said:

@slidecage said:
    Okay. First it was 5 stars. Then 5 and 3 stars now it's more 2 stars. If they want to keep pushing out this many people drop the slot cost or give out at least 1 free per month (maybe first reward on boss fights )

I know the vets don't need them but newer people won't be able to keep up. Will they

Also how many really use these new people hell you get a few up to 450 plus those will be the only ones you use ... I know I'm lucky to use 10 maybe 15 total

Yes, this is a new 2*, but it is a replacement, not in addition to, a 4* release.

Theoretically no increase in slot needs. Unless one wishes to consider 2s possibly needing more space sooner for farming / ascending than a 4* would.

3/5 star
    4 star
    3/5 star
    2 star
    Repeat

No, slidecage. The releases are every two weeks. So, to use your format ... per month ...

3/5 star
    4 star OR 2 star
    Repeat

So, theoretically, 3 slots a month for new releases.

Devs have posted recently that this "cadence" isn't expected to change. Also that new 2s (in place of new 4s) are not going to be a regular thing. To expect 2 or 3 over the course of this year.

• slidecage
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@slidecage said:

@JoeHandle said:

@slidecage said:

3/5 star
    4 star
    3/5 star
    2 star
    Repeat

No, slidecage. The releases are every two weeks. So, to use your format ... per month ...

3/5 star
    4 star OR 2 star
    Repeat

So, theoretically, 3 slots a month for new releases.

Devs have posted recently that this "cadence" isn't expected to change. Also that new 2s (in place of new 4s) are not going to be a regular thing. To expect 2 or 3 over the course of t his

Thank you for info. Some reason thought we got someone ever week

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,969 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

OMG THE 1* VAULT IS BACK

• slidecage
    edited 22 February 2024, 19:17
    Options

Tempted to spend up to 40k to get 2 of the 4 ranks in the store but wonder how many tokens I would need to push him to 5 star rank

Probably spend at least 20k trying to get at least 1.

Don't understand his purpule power. Up to 6. Why would it do less then 6. Nevermind seen basic onex

• JoeHandle
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    OMG THE 1* VAULT IS BACK

IKR? Well, it has 1s ... mix of 1s to 3s ... 5 Juggs black and 5 Yelena blue, that's nice.

Just start shoveling the HP in there :D

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Many thanks for posting those screenshots of his stats, SourCream.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    OMG THE 1* VAULT IS BACK

But it's more expensive now, thanks 6 extra items.

• JoeHandle
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:
    OMG THE 1* VAULT IS BACK

47hp per pull vs 46.5hp per pull last time.

300hp to reset, cost of pulls 41-46 ... 300hp.

Just make a pull 46x button, please! :D

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 23 February 2024, 14:19
    Options

Is Kurt actually in tokens coz I haven't pulled him once yet. Not that this is a big surprise - I sometimes have found it harder to cover new 3s than new 4s - I still haven't finished 3* Hunter (but I have 5* version) and 3* Jeff took forever.

• JoeHandle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Is Kurt actually in tokens coz I haven't pulled him once yet. Not that this is a big surprise - I sometimes have found it harder to cover new 3s than new 4s - I still haven't finished 3* Hunter (but I have 5* version) and 3* Jeff took forever.

Yes, pulled him from an elite this morning, a friend pulle dhim from heroics yesterday.

You have trouble finishing new 3s? They put them in tokens at crazy high odds, by the end of their release cycle I have them over lvl 200!

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options

So he looks like a great character at 5*. Who are you pairing him with. Special tile buffers? Characters who have passives in their strongest colors to maximize his blue? Match damage meta to maximize his purple? Thinking of maybe Rocket/Juggernaut with Lower AI on Rocket.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Yes, pulled him from an elite this morning, a friend pulle dhim from heroics yesterday.

You have trouble finishing new 3s? They put them in tokens at crazy high odds, by the end of their release cycle I have them over lvl 200!

Not all of them, just the odd one here and there. It is really weird. I have Honey Badger finished and Victor is nearly there but for some reason I cannot get the final covers for Hunter I need. shrugs

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:
    OMG THE 1* VAULT IS BACK

47hp per pull vs 46.5hp per pull last time.

300hp to reset, cost of pulls 41-46 ... 300hp.

Just make a pull 46x button, please! :D

Oh wow. I did not realize they increased the vault size to 46. Why not 50? Are they expecting people to sit there and click the 50hp single purchase 6 times. It feels like we are going backwards in efficiency here.

• slidecage
    edited 23 February 2024, 16:55
    Options

@SourCream said:
    Webcrawler chain offer = 2x 3Nightcrawler + 1 4Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler & Friends Vault = 1 4*Nightcrawler

If chain only, doing MIN MAX takes 500 covers to 5*
    If both, doing MIN MAX of 44 takes 300 covers to 5*

So, the price of the chain + 150K HP will = 1 5*Nightcrawler.
    HP cost can be significantly less with luck and farm.
    And the true cost of HP can be significantly less with each player, due to hoard and prior ascension rewards.

Effects : https://streamable.com/wv0es4

And stats .....

What is his hp
    Also would Polaris make those strong match tiles

Wonder what 450 looks like

So freaking tempted to go after them now

For 40k or less you can get 2. 4 stars ascended but then you have to work your **** off too get one of those 4 to 5

Wow just rethought that even if you did get those 2. 4 accended you still would need massive covers just to get to 450. Then more to 550. Maybe I just stick with one (unless get major luckly and pull them on fist 40 pulls,)

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    edited 23 February 2024, 16:59
    Options

@S0kun so is angel no longer feeding 4 jean? and it's solely colossus that feeds? is colossus losing the 2 feeders? this workflow is crazy.

• JoeHandle
    edited 23 February 2024, 17:03
    Options

@axmoss said:
    @S0kun so is angel no longer feeding 4 jean? and it's solely colossus that feeds? is colossus losing the 2 feeders? this workflow is crazy.

The diagram in the OP is erroneous. Disregard.

No changes to Angel or Colossus.