**Nightcrawler (Uncanny Spider-Man)**

Options

Comments

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options

Wondering why the first two chain offers for Kurt are 3*. You can’t combine two 3s, can you? Also wondering how people already have ascended 5s. Even if you bought the 4* version, you still need a bunch of covers to level him up to max before you can ascend, right?

• SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    edited 23 February 2024, 17:46
    Options

@slidecage said:

@SourCream said:
    Webcrawler chain offer = 2x 3Nightcrawler + 1 4Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler & Friends Vault = 1 4*Nightcrawler

If chain only, doing MIN MAX takes 500 covers to 5*
    If both, doing MIN MAX of 44 takes 300 covers to 5*

So, the price of the chain + 150K HP will = 1 5*Nightcrawler.
    HP cost can be significantly less with luck and farm.
    And the true cost of HP can be significantly less with each player, due to hoard and prior ascension rewards.

Effects : https://streamable.com/wv0es4

And stats .....

What is his hp
    Also would Polaris make those strong match tiles

Wonder what 450 looks like

So freaking tempted to go after them now

For 40k or less you can get 2. 4 stars ascended but then you have to work your **** off too get one of those 4 to 5

Wow just rethought that even if you did get those 2. 4 accended you still would need massive covers just to get to 450. Then more to 550. Maybe I just stick with one (unless get major luckly and pull them on fist 40 pulls,)

Health relatively low for a 5*

450 @ 067,659 - ish
    550 @ 146,233
    672 @ 374,455 - ish

A bit more than Polaris, her @ 550 = 136,997

Massive ? I guess it depends on the player I suppose.
    Thus far, I'm aware of 2 players with 450 already.
    As for players with 150K HP to spare and can afford to buy the chain, more than 100 players is a fair guess I think. Just come down to willingness.

And yes with Polaris, any teammates' strongest color match. If shared strongest color and NC tanks that color, no strike creation.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,349 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Jinx said:
    Wondering why the first two chain offers for Kurt are 3*. You can’t combine two 3s, can you? Also wondering how people already have ascended 5s. Even if you bought the 4* version, you still need a bunch of covers to level him up to max before you can ascend, right?

To make a 4 you need 2 3s. One maxed at 266, the other at minimum fully covered at 166. To make a 5, you need two 4s. One maxed at 370, the other fully covered at 270, at minimum.

So the chain gives you what you need (after adding 500 covers) to make a 2-5 NC at 450.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 23 February 2024, 22:49
    Options

@Codex said:

@JoeHandle said:

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:
    OMG THE 1* VAULT IS BACK

But it's more expensive now, thanks 6 extra items.

47hp per pull vs 46.5hp per pull last time.

300hp to reset, cost of pulls 41-46 ... 300hp.

Just make a pull 46x button, please! :D

Oh wow. I did not realize they increased the vault size to 46. Why not 50? Are they expecting people to sit there and click the 50hp single purchase 6 times. It feels like we are going backwards in efficiency here.

Yes, they are expecting people to click the 50 hp 6 individual times, and I have done exactly that a dozen or so times now. The vault is too good not to put up with it

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,969 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 23 February 2024, 22:47
    Options

@SourCream said:

@slidecage said:

@SourCream said:

And the true cost of HP can be significantly less with each player, due to hoard and prior ascension rewards.

And stats .....

What is his hp

For 40k or less you can get 2. 4 stars ascended but then you have to work your **** off too get one of those 4 to 5

Wow just rethought that even if you did get those 2. 4 accended you still would need massive covers just to get to 450. Then more to 550. Maybe I just stick with one (unless get major luckly and pull them on fist 40 pulls,)

450 @ 067,659 - ish
    550 @ 146,233
    672 @ 374,455 - ish

As for players with 150K HP to spare and can afford to buy the chain, more than 100 players is a fair guess I think. Just come down to willingness.

And yes with Polaris, any teammates' strongest color match. If shared strongest color and NC tanks that color, no strike creation.

It was WAY less than 150k for me, in fact it was significantly less than half that.

But it'll heavily depend on the state of your 3*, what you get from the elite tokens, and (especially) whether you have 5* Yelena and Juggernaut.

I 550d both the 1*, promoted a couple 2* and 3* up to 5*, and the massive pile of tokens/CP finished off 550ing one guy and got another pretty close.

• SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@SourCream said:

@slidecage said:

@SourCream said:

And stats .....

What is his hp

450 @ 067,659 - ish
    550 @ 146,233
    672 @ 374,455 - ish

It was WAY less than 150k for me, in fact it was significantly less than half that.

But it'll heavily depend on the state of your 3*, what you get from the elite tokens, and (especially) whether you have 5* Yelena and Juggernaut.

I 550d both the 1*, promoted a couple 2* and 3* up to 5*, and the massive pile of tokens/CP finished off 550ing one guy and got another pretty close.

Very nice, challenge completed.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Don’t really care about Crawler but wondering if it’s worth 90k HP to 550 Juggs and Yelena. I only have about 230k and imagine I’d get a lot back in rewards. Juggs is actually good and is boosted a lot. But that’s a large investment. I’m torn.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

"Only"😆

How long does it take to save 90kHP?
    Would having 550 Juggs/Yelena reduce that time (I.e. what's the payback period)
    What else would you use it for?
    Will you "need" the additional 90kHP during that payback period?

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:
    Don’t really care about Crawler but wondering if it’s worth 90k HP to 550 Juggs and Yelena. I only have about 230k and imagine I’d get a lot back in rewards. Juggs is actually good and is boosted a lot. But that’s a large investment. I’m torn.

This suggests you only need 200 covers to get them to 550 (emptying the vault 40 times), that they are already around lvl 500.

How long will it take to finish them otherwise? 10-20wks?

I think I would hit the vault for other reasons (it's worth it!), not focus solely on maxing these 1s out, they should be making quick progress as is.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:
    wondering if it’s worth 90k HP to 550 Juggs and Yelena . . . Juggs is actually good and is boosted a lot.

I assume they are all boosted equally often.

FWIW Yelena's blue is pretty good free damage, and no one's ever going to turn their nose up at cheap critical tiles either, so you might find you get some use out of her when boosted too.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 24 February 2024, 11:38
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@Daredevil217 said:

This suggests you only need 200 covers to get them to 550 (emptying the vault 40 times), that they are already around lvl 500.

I think I would hit the vault for other reasons (it's worth it!), not focus solely on maxing these 1s out, they should be making quick progress as is.

Ugh I did the math wrong. They are only level 456/458. So 90k is only to get them to 500. Boo. About 198k to get them there. Yikes.

• JoeHandle
    Options

@DrClever said:

@Daredevil217 said:
    wondering if it’s worth 90k HP to 550 Juggs and Yelena . . . Juggs is actually good and is boosted a lot.

I assume they are all boosted equally often.

FWIW Yelena's blue is pretty good free damage, and no one's ever going to turn their nose up at cheap critical tiles either, so you might find you get some use out of her when boosted too.

I use her when boosted, in pve and pvp. Pretty great. But I don't have a monster 5* roster either.

@Daredevil217 said:

@JoeHandle said:

@Daredevil217 said:

Ugh I did the math wrong. They are only level 456/458. So 90k is only to get them to 500. Boo. About 198k to get them there. Yikes.

Sorry to hear that ... but I guess you saved the HP!

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,055 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 24 February 2024, 18:04
    Options

Got to wonder what is better deal

spending up to 20k to get a 4 star accended
    or
    buying 2 of the 9.99 3 stars deals and moving them to 4

what is the chain offer anytong nkow

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Options

To the MPQ developers I love the PVP rewards for the Nightcrawler 2 star. Please port it to future PVP rewards.

• slidecage
    Options

what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows
    February 25, 2024, 05:00am – February 28, 2023, 12:00pm
    2* Nightcrawler (Uncanny Spider-Man) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Progression and Placement rewards

Offers
    Nightcrawler & Friends Vault
    February 25, 2023, 04: 00am – February 28, 2023, 11:00pm
    80 Item Vault

it shows the web pvp is starting at 7am est on sunday so they vault should of been up by now 6am but its not

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows
    2* Nightcrawler (Uncanny Spider-Man) Covers in low tier rewards, Event Store Tokens in Progression and Placement rewards

Offers
    80 Item Vault

it shows the web pvp is starting at 7am est on sunday so they vault should of been up by now 6am but its not

4am mountain time? Everything else is EST but that particular one is mountain time

• slidecage
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:
    what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows

Offers
    80 Item Vault

4am mountain time? Everything else is EST but that particular one is mountain time

still wouldnt be right though its 745am est time now maybe that 4am thing is a noon est time thing

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:
    what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows

Offers
    80 Item Vault

still wouldnt be right though its 745am est time now maybe that 4am thing is a noon est time thing

Ugh, I can't even get the jokey time right. My bad.

Interesting though is that the loaner Crawl-Nighter is an ascended 4* version

• JoeHandle
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:

@rainkingucd said:

@slidecage said:
    what am i missing here

Webs and Shadows

Offers
    80 Item Vault

Ugh, I can't even get the jokey time right. My bad.

Interesting though is that the loaner Crawl-Nighter is an ascended 4* version

Well a loaner 2* would be even more hopelessly lost than the typical PVP loaner is ... even more interesting the loaner is fully covered. They want to show the new boy, and the potential of ascension, off.

• slidecage
    edited 25 February 2024, 16:29
    Options

Anyone see the vault yet.

Still up in air ... I think these vaults will be better but then chain event. Unless I'm wrong

Worse case it cost you 40k hp

You can get those back buying 2 1 stars if they are offered again for 40 bucks ..

I doubt you could get. 2. Nightcearler Of these for 40 bucks cash

Best case it will only cost you 20k to get 2 of him accensed to 4 star. Meaning 20