• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

MPQ prophets foresee it!

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    I'm curious to know how many people bought them and now might regret it in PVP. They are all fine, but pretty slow compared to the meta. Even boosted, they can be brought down quickly by some of the other teams not boosted.

We just had a person retire because pvp was too frustrating. Their only two champed 5 stars were 1star Storm and 1star BW

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

You know there are others.

If you bought these 1-5s early (esp the wrong ones) your options are sell them and lose the money or deal with this until you get some other 5s champed.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    You know there are others.

If you bought these 1-5s early (esp the wrong ones) your options are sell them and lose the money or deal with this until you get some other 5s champed.

... or just take a relaxed approach to PvP while using PvE, etc, to build roster.

Because of the outsized influence the weekly and event boosts can have on my PvP experience, if I raged every time PvP felt harder to some degree, I'd be quitting every other week!

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Agreed, And the funny thing is that PVP rewards are not as good as PVE rewards. And, you have to spend actually HP if you want to Shield.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,087 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@slidecage said:
    Selling 3 1s accended to 3 for 10.

They are only ascended to 2*. Pretty unappealing offer. If it was 3x 1>3s for $10, now that would be a STEAL :D

@slidecage said:
    Last time they offered this week or two later they did a 1 star. So hopefully within next few weeks

Edit guess two days later they offered one.

This obsession is metastasizing into superstition ... trying to divine the future based on picked bits of the past. Next escalation in the development from superstition to religion is to attempt to dictate the future by the performance of rituals ...

Have the animal sacrifices started yet? :D

Yes I stepped on 1000 ants damn they bite like crazy > @LavaManLee said:

Agreed, And the funny thing is that PVP rewards are not as good as PVE rewards. And, you have to spend actually HP if you want to Shield.

Bad thing is most good teams make you play pvp

I have yet to find an alliance that either demands. 4000 pts in pvp. Or full progression in pve that hits top 250

• JoeHandle
    Options

I have yet to find an alliance that either demands. 4000 pts in pvp. Or full progression in pve that hits top 250

Look at / follow the recruiting thread on the MPQ Reddit. Several alliance "families" have pve-focused groups, relaxed or competitive.

Can't expect a group to carry you tho. If u want to join an alliance that places at a certain level you've got to be placing at that level or better yourself. If not you're dead weight to them.

• slidecage
    Options

Thanks now back to topic.

Not a one but 2 star night crawler pushed to 4 star for 24.99.

Am I nuts or wasn't a 4 star accended nightcrawler in a vault using hp. This has to be one of the worse offers

In closing rip stormy 7 weeks gone and still miss him (time really flying now just seems like yesterday . Funny how a pet dies. The first few days seem to drag out but then boom it's been 2 months and you go where the hell that time go)

• JoeHandle
    Options

@slidecage said:

Am I nuts or wasn't a 4 star accended nightcrawler in a vault using hp. This has to be one of the worse offers

In closing rip stormy 7 weeks gone and still miss him (time really flying now just seems like yesterday . Funny how a pet dies. The first few days seem to drag out but then boom it's been 2 months and you go where the hell that time go)

There were offers for "pre-ascended" 2NCs, yes. Refer back to the threads around his release for details.

• slidecage
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@slidecage said:

There were offers for "pre-ascended" 2NCs, yes. Refer back to the threads around his release for details.

Somehow I got a accended one pretty sure it was in a vault

• OzzieArcane
    OzzieArcane Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options

I've got a few of these. They make a huge difference in PvE. They're nowhere near as good as real 5* in PvP but in PvE the fact that they get boosted fairly often because of how small the 1* pool is, they can make a huge difference in how tedious it is to get stuff done on Clearance Level 10. My highest actual 5* is X-23 at 475 and my Shang Chi is only 460. Neither is enough to deal with some of the more annoying nodes in PvE if they're not boosted.