10th Anniversary Community Challenge

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• JediJones77
    JediJones77 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options

First one in 5 days with 3 or more requirements for "matches," so this one is slower. But there are plenty of events running to play through and make the matches without needing to play extraneous nodes.

Make 15 Red matches. - 1500 Iso
    Remove 40 Purple tiles. - 4000 Iso
    Create a Strike, Attack, or Protect tile 120 times. - 12000 Iso
    Make 75 Team-Up matches. - 7500 Iso
    Make 120 Yellow matches. - 12000 Iso
    Remove 260 Black tiles. - 26000 Iso

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

Are folks still grinding out these daily quests? Even though the community is about to hit 400% progress and the devs haven't even announced stretch goal rewards for 300% or 350% yet (or given out the 200% & 250% rewards)?

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    Are folks still grinding out these daily quests? Even though the community is about to hit 400% progress and the devs haven't even announced stretch goal rewards for 300% or 350% yet (or given out the 200% & 250% rewards)?

I'm not, unless I get really bored.

• JediJones77
    edited October 2023
    Options

@meadowsweet said:
    Are folks still grinding out these daily quests?

Yes, I have almost 50 4-stars fully covered that I am unable to level up and champ, so anything that can speed up that process is welcome. At the normal rate of earning Iso, it was going to take about a year to get those done. If they kept the quandaries going, it might only take half as long. Lots of these have enough covers to get to 280 and get the 5-star cover and LL token rewards, if I could only champ them.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm not going out of my way for them anymore, the last thing I will ever need in this game is ISO.

• JediJones77
    Options

Any day where there's no requirement to make "matches" is a good day! And, on top of that, the two "difficult" quandaries of the day are one-Deadpool-daily wonders!

Remove 50 tiles. - 5000 Iso
    Stun enemies 30 times. - 3000 Iso
    Remove 45 Team-Ups. - 4500 Iso
    Remove 100 Purple tiles. - 10000 Iso
    Damage any Hero on the enemy team 120 times. - 12000 Iso
    Damage any Hero on the enemy team 195 times. - 19500 Iso

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I also have 50+ 4-stars to champ, so I can’t get enough ISO.

It will be sad when this ISO windfall comes to an end

• JediJones77
    edited October 2023
    Options

Well, that 91 missions one proved to be the most time-consuming challenge to date. Luckily the invisible carry-over to the next day is still working, so there was no need to make extra effort to complete it. That was about two full days of normal play, and it took the second day to complete it. Today sees the return of the dreaded "matches" quandaries with a vengeance. But there is a pot of gold at the end of the horror show, the biggest Iso prize since the 130,000 "error" prize very early in the start of this feature. And it's removing tiles, which we know there are gimmick teams that can get that done easily. I think the highest amount of tiles we've been asked to remove before is less than half this amount, so this is a big increase with a commensurate big increase in rewards.

Make 5 Match-5 matches. - 500 Iso
    Make 30 Purple matches. - 3000 Iso
    Make 45 Green matches. - 4500 Iso
    Activate any ability 50 times. - 5000 Iso
    Make 120 Red matches. - 12000 Iso
    Remove 650 Tiles. - 65000 Iso

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

I find it weird what counts as an ability for that quandary. Sometimes a passive counts, sometimes it doesn't.

• BobDucca
    BobDucca Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

Seems like no new missions starting 10/30. Was fun (and lucrative) while it lasted. Got them all. Special thanks to @JediJones77 for the daily posts.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,962 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

For those who didn't finish, the quests are still active.

I finished one this afternoon and I know I have lots still to finish that I expect will be popping up from time to time unless they officially clear them all out.

KGB

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

Can confirm that even though the tab went away these are still completing in the background. Just had one pop up this morning.