10th Anniversary Community Challenge

Options

Comments

• Jash735
    Jash735 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    2* Ms Marvel... Used 5mags/night crawler to control the board (as with most of these) then marvel yellow as much as possible... Works much better than Okoyes for this.

Still tedious, but the best option I found.

I used 2* Mrs. Marvel w/ MThor and 5* RiRi on the first gauntlet node and did it in about 4 or 5 go’s.

• JediJones77
    JediJones77 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Blackstone said:

2* Ms Marvel... Used 5mags/night crawler to control the board (as with most of these) then marvel yellow as much as possible... Works much better than Okoyes for this.

My 5-star roster is limited. No Mags or Riri. I saw someone suggest 2* Ms. Marvel, 5-star BRB and 4-star Deathlok. Deathlok fills in yellow AP, and you can use BRB's shields to last longer. Doing it in the new PVE and it's going okay, and at least clearing out nodes I need to clear anyway at the same time.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah I initially used Marvel, Cloak and Dagger, 5* Mags.

Clagger served as a yellow battery for the team up spam. I actually liked Okoye better in the end because I have a 5* RTF that makes her team up spam only 5 AP, she could shrug off and heal up tug of war tile damage, and can remove rows of tiles that can create more team up matches. But Marvel was good as well.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

After playing super lazy this weekend, I'm a couple days behind on the majority of the quandaries.
    I really wish we could see what past days' quandaries are also in-work, not just the ones from today.
    I know I will be notified when I eventually complete them, but I can't figure out which past criteria I should be focusing on.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

I'm pretty sure that the last task you got uncompleted is the one that remains hidden next day.
    Many times I've done this way the last 2 points task.
    But I've never done 195 red matches belonging to Saturday because I didn't reach that task, I reached the previous one.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 977 Critical Contributor
    Options

That is correct, but I have no idea what my last completed task was.
    The little I was able to play this weekend was very distracted and sporadic.
    I might just have to stumble through and get whatever pops up and then deduce from there...
    I don't need the iso, per se; but I would like to keep contributing community points towards the challenge.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,198 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I fell out of this thread 10 pages ago, but in case it wasn't mentioned, historical challenges can be done posthumously if you meet the requirements later, you just have to rememeber what they were. Like even though it isn't there, you'll collect it even days later once you hit "clear 9,000 red tiles" or whatever it might be. I've done it most days at this point.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    I fell out of this thread 10 pages ago, but in case it wasn't mentioned, historical challenges can be done posthumously if you meet the requirements later, you just have to rememeber what they were. Like even though it isn't there, you'll collect it even days later once you hit "clear 9,000 red tiles" or whatever it might be. I've done it most days at this point.

That's an interesting choice of words

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,198 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

How so? You can hit them after they are visibly "live," so achieving them posthumously isn't NOT appropriate...

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,995 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I mean, it sorta sounds like you're saying you can achieve them after YOU died, which would be odd.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 243 Tile Toppler
    Options

posthumously
    adverb
    after the death of the person in question
    https://merriam-webster.com/dictionary/posthumously

Person in question: "historical challenges can be done posthumously if you meet the requirements later"

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

FYI - 4-Star Cyclops can give you 4 AP in your strongest color on TU matches. Combine with 2*Marvel and you can go winfinite

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 667 Critical Contributor
    Options

Just when I lve had a **** day, I come on here and its absolute madness.
    I love it here

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This Anniversary has done damage to the English language.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:
    This Anniversary has done damage to the English language.

Nothing compared to WhatsApp, line, discord, etc...

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

@skittledaddy said:
    That is correct, but I have no idea what my last completed task was.
    The little I was able to play this weekend was very distracted and sporadic.
    I might just have to stumble through and get whatever pops up and then deduce from there...
    I don't need the iso, per se; but I would like to keep contributing community points towards the challenge.

There are lists in this thread that could probably serve as a decent jumping off point for figuring it out. Most of them were of the match or destroy X type tiles, some were tied to airbourne status on either your team or the other team and some were tied to damaging villains.

• JediJones77
    JediJones77 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options

Today is crazy on the Blue matches. I'm exhausted from doing the 120 and now they want 195 more to finish things off.

Damage any Villain on the enemy team 15 times. - 1500 Iso
    Make 30 Yellow matches. - 3000 Iso
    Make 45 Red matches. - 4500 Iso
    Make 25 Match-5 matches. - 2500 Iso
    Make 120 Blue matches. - 12000 Iso
    Make 195 Blue matches. - 19500 Iso

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options

I was just looking for this information.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 962 Critical Contributor
    Options

This event highlights the need for an in-match quest tracker.