New Feature - Champions 2.0 (Live with R287)

Options

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just got the update, on Android, using the Google Store.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's live now.

• ElReyFelix
    ElReyFelix Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options

Just Ascended 3* Magneto. His Blue power seemed to...get worse?

At 3* max level 266, his Blue power (at 5) does 877 damage per tile swap.

As an ascended 4* level 299, his Blue power (at 5) does 851 damage per tile swap.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Valkyrie seems useless at 5*.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

I’m highly underwhelmed by the power numbers I’m seeing, but health and match numbers look appropriate.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

Medusa looks like this, power numbers don’t feel adjusted up.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

Here are Iron Man (hulkbuster)’s numbers

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

And this is what sabretooth’s powers are doing.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ghost rider black gets downgraded from doing 100 percent damage back at the opponent to 86 percent

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What level are these characters? 450?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

My Valkyrie is 453, Medusa is 455, sabretooth is 453, and Hulkbuster is 451

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited September 2023
    Options

I'm sorry but my brain hurt from reading most of the posts in this thread with all the math. Because of how I farmed, I don't have any duplicated maxed characters, but I do have some 4* where one is max and other is champed. Is there a consensus on whether ascending now is the right move or waiting until both are maxed? In my example, I have a 4* maxed Deadpool and one at Level 294., and likewise a Ghost Rider but at level 331.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

The good news is that all these additional resources allowed me to champ venomsaurus and pick up a big chunk of classic legend champ levels.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

@primetime21 said:
    I'm sorry but brain hurt from reading most of the posts in this thread with all the math. Because of how I farmed, I don't have any duplicated maxed characters, but I do have some 4* where one is max and other is champed. Is there a consensus on whether ascending now is the right move or waiting until both are maxed? In my example, I have a 4* maxed Deadpool and one at Level 294., and likewise a Ghost Rider but at level 331.

The characters I elevated do not seem worth using on their own merits currently, so if you don’t “need” them at 5* I light suggest grinding your dupe to max champ, at least at the 4* tier. I don’t keep low tier dupes, so I haven’t done anything bottom grade yet.

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@primetime21 said:
    I'm sorry but brain hurt from reading most of the posts in this thread with all the math. Because of how I farmed, I don't have any duplicated maxed characters, but I do have some 4* where one is max and other is champed. Is there a consensus on whether ascending now is the right move or waiting until both are maxed? In my example, I have a 4* maxed Deadpool and one at Level 294., and likewise a Ghost Rider but at level 331.

The characters I elevated do not seem worth using on their own merits currently, so if you don’t “need” them at 5* I light suggest grinding your dupe to max champ, at least at the 4* tier. I don’t keep low tier dupes, so I haven’t done anything bottom grade yet.

Thank you! I just started a dupe 1* IM so I should have that maxed soon and I'll try it out there!

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Boooooo!!!

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,925 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

@primetime21 said:

Medusa at 370:
    5 yellow: +2654 health
    3 red: 588 CD damage, strength 294 attack tiles
    5 purple: empowers tiles by 889

Medusa at 455
    5 yellow: +5727 health
    3 red: 2964 CD damage, strength 1462 attack tiles
    5 purple: empowers tiles by 3704

This seems pretty significant. Idk.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Still waiting for @bbigler to create/post the clean/summarized post so I know what to do, haha. Just let me know when to ascend or how far to champ someone up before I do. 😇

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

I took her into a lightning round with Carbage against a thor/shang team and got washed, so it didn’t seem awesome against 5* peers in an unboosted environment.