Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They kept popping up - it was quite sexy. 😀😀

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I usually score 2 each LR I can fully participate in and this was quite a bit over the 8? I expected to get from the locked events. I know I'm not alone in NOT expecting good first day implementation for most releases nowadays but BCS continue to make good on reparations. I'd rather things work out from the get-go, but it's a lot better than getting kicked in the teeth out of nowhere and being told to "suck it up".

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I like it when modes i don't play get broken, lots of free compensation.

Cynic mode - LRs breaking were intentional to provide hefty token compensation so everyone could see the bonus shard increase resulting in more pulls being made...

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Seeing more bonus shards for sure. A very welcome change.

• nbperp
    nbperp Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options

@jp1 said:

I open tokens when Jeffrey enters LT store, I can't wait

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options

I would LOVE it if you would give us the bonus shard odds for each and every type of token. Pretty please.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 710 Critical Contributor
    Options

@jp1 said:

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,746 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It was an absolute win for token hoarding. I had 2300ish mighty and heroics and added 75LT to my pot and a tonne of CP and HP. I moved on a hell of a lot of 3 and 4 stars for champ rewards.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:
    It was an absolute win for token hoarding. I had 2300ish mighty and heroics and added 75LT to my pot and a tonne of CP and HP. I moved on a hell of a lot of 3 and 4 stars for champ rewards.

I don't think you are exaggerating enough. I pulled everything I had, out of fear they would reverse course.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,746 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Codex said:

@Tony_Foot said:

I don't think you are exaggerating enough. I pulled everything I had, out of fear they would reverse course.

Exaggerating what? Sorry you have lost me.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@Codex said:

@Tony_Foot said:

I found you! You and Hulk are much closer than I expected.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@Codex said:

@Tony_Foot said:

I meant to suggest anyone with massive LT and or CP Hoards, this change if their Christmas. I added 50ish levels to my bonus hero 5* and from his feeder which I bh as well.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The LL store just updated. I pulled 100 tokens (two 50 button pulls).. wow.. I got almost 3 covers worth of 5* shards! The first 50 pull gave me a 780 bonus 5* shard

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    The LL store just updated. I pulled 100 tokens (two 50 button pulls).. wow.. I got almost 3 covers worth of 5* shards! The first 50 pull gave me a 780 bonus 5* shard

Now you've made me wonder how it ended at 780 exactly. :) Bonuses are 50, 125 or 500 and 50 pulls would give 150, right?

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

After never getting more than 50 shards for a 5* since shards were introduced, I got 500 and then 100 shards on back to back LL pulls.

The devs are wild man. And I’m all about it. 👍🏿

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 400 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The bonus shards have been plentiful and much appreciated. I still haven’t landed a 500 bonus for 5* yet but seeing how often they’ve been hitting after this update it’s only a matter of when it’ll come it seems at this rate.

Many thanks for this beautiful change!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Kolence said:

@Punisher5784 said:

Now you've made me wonder how it ended at 780 exactly. :) Bonuses are 50, 125 or 500 and 50 pulls would give 150, right?

Oops you're right. It was 875. Idk why I had 780 in my head

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wow! One bonus of 500 shards and 2 of 125. On 50 pulls. Even if you don't get any LL cover, sure a good smile can appear there.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@Kolence said:

@Punisher5784 said:

Oops you're right. It was 875. Idk why I had 780 in my head

This is a VERY bold roster-building strategy, after they've announced their intention to nerf him!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was going to say, that's an interesting choice.