Upcoming in R278: Chapter Select Update and Bonus Shard Update

14567810»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023

@Zalasta said:
    10 pages in and nobody has complained about not getting retroactive bonus shards for all previous pulls? I am disappointed.

I wish! I still continued to pull when this was announced because I didn't believe the increase would make a difference, but it actually does!

Anyways, it's always been known that Hoarders get the benefit of changes like these, but it's at the risk of waiting, and waiting sucks!

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 798 Critical Contributor

@Zalasta said:
    10 pages in and nobody has complained about not getting retroactive bonus shards for all previous pulls? I am disappointed.

More than happy to oblige.

WHERE THE HELL IS ALL MY SHARDS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS, WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING, I DEMAND COMPENSATION AND ALSO PAY ME ATTENTION.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,697 Chairperson of the Boards

@Zalasta said:

You, sir or madam, have earned a Like.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,607 Chairperson of the Boards

@Zalasta said:

In our defense, about half of this thread is random stuff that's mostly unrelated to the bonus shards thing.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

@entrailbucket said:

In our defense, about half of this thread is random stuff that's mostly unrelated to the bonus shards thing.

Not the best defense though!

• dazzer86
    dazzer86 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In

If my math is correct, this works out to be an average of 837.5 bonus shards per 100 pulls :)