Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,229 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bzhai said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:
    Ok am I the only one wondering what that ”campaign” tab is ? 🤔

It's the prologue - was renamed a long time ago. Currently at the bottom of the UI.

Aaaah thank you. That’s a lot of ”room” for something nobody who has finished it will ever click on again though, no ?

Mod mode off

Yeah. Although there could be new content to go in there (like "A Worldwide Web" got added) or perhaps new transition events like for 3 - 4* transition, unlocked by SCL to give you 13 Polaris covers... 😉

Or a pseudo-simulator/training room. Once completed all the nodes unlock and scales to your roster so you can test out new teams and beat up those poor goons till infinity.

That was my first thought, but I didn't think it seemed to fit naturally under the "Campaign" banner (though with how you've described it, it clearly does!), so I went with a reference to the MMR thread instead. 😀

• Scofie
    Options

@dxanders said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

It's the prologue - was renamed a long time ago. Currently at the bottom of the UI.

Aaaah thank you. That’s a lot of ”room” for something nobody who has finished it will ever click on again though, no ?

Mod mode off

Yeah. Although there could be new content to go in there (like "A Worldwide Web" got added) or perhaps new transition events like for 3 - 4* transition, unlocked by SCL to give you 13 Polaris covers... 😉

With the team trying to pivot more attention to affiliations, it might make sense to have evergreen content focused on highlighting the more prominent ones.

That's a great shout. There nothing in-game currently that describes affiliations or uses them.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

What do you mean "long"? Hasn't even been a year! Two tops! :D

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@dxanders said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Mod mode off

With the team trying to pivot more attention to affiliations, it might make sense to have evergreen content focused on highlighting the more prominent ones.

This is an extremely good idea.

• Scofie
    Options

@Kolence said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Seems a lot longer! Here's the announcement thread for posterity.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84957/r226-ui-update-main-menu-updated-4-28-21/p1

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Kolence said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84957/r226-ui-update-main-menu-updated-4-28-21/p1

Well, shoot. I was so close...

But actually no. :)
    I was thinking about bonus shards forced timer, and after checking, I see now that those began a year earlier, around April 2020. Geee, time flies!

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/82008/r199-new-feature-bonus-shard-forced-timer/p1

• MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options

Bigger click targets please, ESPECIALLY for X and Back buttons

• Scofie
    Options

@Kolence said:

@Scofie said:

@Kolence said:

@Scofie said:

@BlixTheFrog said:

Well, shoot. I was so close...

But actually no. :)
    I was thinking about bonus shards forced timer, and after checking, I see now that those began a year earlier, around April 2020. Geee, time flies!

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/82008/r199-new-feature-bonus-shard-forced-timer/p1

That's interesting! I'd have put them the other way around. I blame the Time Stone....

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options

Would love something to do with the infinite amount of ISO I have. 14 million spare almost as of this morning

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    Would love something to do with the infinite amount of ISO I have. 14 million spare almost as of this morning

You can donate some of that to me. I have some spare red iso if anyone needs some.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options

@turbomoose said:

Are you duping 4s? I was post iso until the maxed 4s started hitting. Have 20 or so dupe 4s waiting to get champed.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options

@IceIX Can a single token trigger more than one bonus shard award? If I open one Heroic token is it possible to get all the shards associated with that token? I know it's super long odds, just want to know if it's possible.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@St_Bernadus said:

@turbomoose said:

Are you duping 4s? I was post iso until the maxed 4s started hitting. Have 20 or so dupe 4s waiting to get champed.

I think like many of us he's on his third round of 4s.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,843 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

He only has two max champ Bagman so I would not let him in the post iso millionaires club myself. Imposter.

• DAZ0273
    Options

So we shouldn't be opening any tokens until Tuesday, right? Not that I was planning to open any LT's or anything.

• Scofie
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    So we shouldn't be opening any tokens until Tuesday, right? Not that I was planning to open any LT's or anything.

I'm opening 4 STs for the daily milestone rewards but that's it for me.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I'm opening 4 STs for the daily milestone rewards but that's it for me.

Ah yes, good call.

This will be when a new Milestone drops - Open 100 packs before 23rd May for 100,000 iso...

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2023
    Options

We're the bonus shard odds increased for pulling in the elite, mighty and classic store too or just heroic and latest legends ?

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    He only has two max champ Bagman so I would not let him in the post iso millionaires club myself. Imposter.

Soon to be 3 😁

@St_Bernadus said:

Yes when I get them in , I run out of HP to buy more when I get them so some sort of exchange rate Would be great but I know they won’t do it