GOTG May 2023 Community Challenge

Options

Comments

• ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options

We should get the stone as a participation trophy reward, disappointed but appreciative nonetheless

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

As long as the counter is counting, we may still hope for the stone

Just as we can hope for a 5* magik tweak to make her "top contender"

• ph34rm3
    Options

"I will give the people hope to poison their souls..."

• pepitedechocolat
    Options

@ph34rm3 said:
    "I will give the people hope to poison their souls..."

Bane support as secret reward for failing the challenge! Maybe this is the DC crossover we need >:)

• CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options

No first stone then ><

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Mod mode off

I think it's reverted to the end point. 407m powers fired. I am still confused what "46.66% of overall" (in the final 407m, that equals 48.8% so there seems to be an inverse relationship?) means in the breakdown. The goal is set at "55% of overall".

Perhaps "overall" is the reference data for [4?] week period prior to the event?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I wonder if that stuff is also used to track win percentages and everything else.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 674 Critical Contributor
    Options

OK this is starting to test my patience now. They put on all socials log in to collect your hard earned rewards and there's nothing. Nothing on their official forums other than ice on discord saying it's in progress.
    Why has communication fallen off a cliff? That disillusioned I can't even bothered to come with a pithy or ridiculous comment to cheer myself up.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie said:
    Mod mode off

I think it's reverted to the end point. 407m powers fired. I am still confused what "46.66% of overall" (in the final 407m, that equals 48.8% so there seems to be an inverse relationship?) means in the breakdown. The goal is set at "55% of overall".

Perhaps "overall" is the reference data for [4?] week period prior to the event?

All three bars add up to 100%.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ph34rm3 said:
    We should get the stone as a participation trophy reward, disappointed but appreciative nonetheless

Ah look someone who went to one of those schools where there were no losers, only joint winners

:p:p

I'm not fretting about the rewards being late, they will get here when they get here. It's not like it's a game changing reward set.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,575 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I mean, I've played for a bajillion hours. As long as the game keeps running, I'll probably keep playing. It's not the end of the world if the rewards take a few extra days to send out. It just doesn't elicit a lot of confidence that things are getting better when these hiccups keep happening.

• ph34rm3
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@ph34rm3 said:

Ah look someone who went to one of those schools where there were no losers, only joint winners

:p:p

I'm not fretting about the rewards being late, they will get here when they get here. It's not like it's a game changing reward set.

I did my part and feel like a winner haha..

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,055 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My prediction is that they will just give us all the rewards as compensation for being late. Maybe they even are "late" on purpose so they can have a reason to give us all the rewards besides a participation trophy reason.

• pepitedechocolat
    Options

My bet on something like that

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:
    My prediction is that they will just give us all the rewards as compensation for being late. Maybe they even are "late" on purpose so they can have a reason to give us all the rewards besides a participation trophy reason.

Mod mode off

Call me cynical, but I doubt they'd give a power stone to every player when they are going to add them in PvP. I think the tier 4 rewards were really good and generous. I'm really happy with those.

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:

My bet on something like that

The infamous “you’re supposed to lose”.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Scofie said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Mod mode off

Call me cynical, but I doubt they'd give a power stone to every player when they are going to add them in PvP. I think the tier 4 rewards were really good and generous. I'm really happy with those.

I don’t think they’ll give us a power stone for failing, but I wonder about your line of thinking. Power stones are going to be potentially very unbalancing in PVP. I always thought they were going to try to find a way to make the stones more accessible to level the playing field. Now I suspected it would be a cash option, so I was pleasantly surprised when this event first came out, but now the cash option seems inevitable. The cynic in me even wonders if they were hoping everyone would get a power stone so there would be less complaining when they sell the other stones for cash. (Hey we gave everyone the best stone for free!)