New VIP Rewards Structure

Options
S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 386 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Hi everyone! VIP Rewards have recently gone through a rework and moving forward, you can expect to see the below structure in all monthly rewards moving forward.

At Purchase:
1 Costume (rotated monthly)
1x Latest Legends Tokens
Health Regen Increase

Across 28 Days
1x Classic Legends Tokens
1x Latest Legends Tokens
2x Heroic Tokens
2x Mighty Tokens
2x Elite Tokens
2x 125 HP
3x 250 HP
9x 10000 Iso
2x 5000 Iso
4x 5 CP

Release Timeline

Tagged:

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    Options

Your post says 2x Latest, but I only see one in the grid.

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options

You get one for the initial purchase (day 0, as it were).

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options

honestly, this is pretty sad. we shouldn't be charged with these items - that we can earn in a few days. Minus the classic token. This is not good at all. there are 4 other games i play that have a free VIP tier and a paid VIP and its a drastic difference. The paid one has 4x more than the free one. For $10 a month, the rewards need to be tripled to be worth while. While this is an improvement , it's not where it needs to be for $10.

When will we see the classic tokens in the regular rotation (progression and placement? shouldn't the classic tokens outnumber the Latest Token in VIP?

• hygge_hound
    hygge_hound Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

Nice! I used to get VIP every month for years, but stopped about 6 months ago. I'll consider it, going forward. For the costumes if no other reason.

Will we know, somehow, which costume will be given to us that month?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

Glad to see the rewards updated!

Will there be a higher Health Regen Increase? When VIP was initially rolled out the health pools were much smaller. This perk does not feel helpful anymore

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 699 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Aweberman said:

I’m talking about the “Across 28 days” list. The “At purchase” list already mentions the “day zero” token.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 386 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Nightglider1 said:

@Aweberman said:

I’m talking about the “Across 28 days” list. The “At purchase” list already mentions the “day zero” token.

Good observation. I'll double check, but prob a typo.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

VIP is $10 for 2 LTs. That's still the cheapest possible way to convert cash to a token, and I don't believe they've broken that with any of the cash offers yet. Do the math on what a stark buyclub gets you for $100.

Now they've upgraded it to 3 LTs, plus a Classic token. It's the best deal in the game if you're willing to spend money. If you're not willing to spend money, then I guess everything is a terrible deal, so why complain about the best one?

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options

What was the old VIP rewards?

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options

Seems like a decent tweak to the rewards to me. Wasn't expecting to see VIP updated so soon, gj BC!

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I wish I could do a yearly membership or something. 120 bucks a year is a bit much tho tbh. I'll probs buy it here and there.

• Itsmeabxab
    Itsmeabxab Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options

To the complainers, it’s only ten bucks. Seriously, we have all blown ten dollars on a lot of stupid worthless junk in our lives, this is not an awful deal.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This should be free or cost at most $0.99.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@AdeptusRevolt said:
    What was the old VIP rewards?

Day 1-1000 iso
    2-100 hp
    3-heroic
    4-3 cp
    5-1000 iso
    6-100 hp
    7-heroic
    8-1000 iso
    9-500 iso
    10-100 hp
    11-500 iso
    12-3 cp
    13-LL
    14-100 hp
    15-heroic
    16-1000 iso
    17-500 iso
    18-100 hp
    19-heroic
    20-3 cp
    21-1000 iso
    22-100 hp
    23-heroic
    24-1000 iso
    25-1000 iso
    26-100 hp
    27-heroic
    28-1500 iso

As other mentioned, an LL is also received at time of purchase(and subsequent renewal). Faster healing as well, not sure if that has been mentioned already. Possibly 1cp for your alliance when purchased too, or maybe just 1cp for yourself for purchasing I'm not sure.

• Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I bought it for a dollar. Won't buy it for more than that.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,941 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Awesome to see that you implemented my suggestion of rotating in a costume every month. I initially bought VIP when the 3* Deadpool costume was given out for becoming a VIP. Ideally we know the costume each month so those that are targeting a specific costume can purchase VIP when the costume is one they want.

For those complaining about the rewards not being enough, don't forget it also gives you a month of extra rewards when playing PvE. Those add up too.

My only complaint is that the Health Regen is essentially useless. VIP members really need 10 free health packs instead of 5.

KGB

• Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@KGB said:
    For those complaining about the rewards not being enough, don't forget it also gives you a month of extra rewards when playing PvE. Those add up too.

Any real money purchase gives you 30 days of bonus rewards, it's not exclusive to purchasing VIP. I know many players who have bought the bugle pittance monthly to keep bonus rewards active.

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options

I certainly won't complain about better rewards for VIP. Thanks Devs!