Character Creation Challenge: Lilith

Options
Akoni
Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
It's time to turn our attention to a character with more aliases a bag of d20. We are, of course, talking about Lilith. 

Everyone is encouraged to participate. Just follow 3 rules:

1. Stick to the character in the title. You may choose any depiction of that character (younger, older, alternate reality, etc.).

2. Provide some details like the colors of the powers, cost, and description. Include more if you're feeling a bit more expressive. Include as much or little detail as you desire, but providing more detail paints a better picture. As long as the information is there and understandable, it is fine. As an example, I will begin the challenge with my own design.

3. You may utilize someone else's ideas, but give them credit. Chances are, we will all come up with some of the same ideas. Post them freely, but give credit to the inspiration for your idea, if any.

Constructive discussion is encouraged. If you have any suggestions for a future CCC, leave a comment.

LET'S BEGIN! 

Want to go back and view or submit to a previous CCC? Check out our past challenges on StarVlad DraculaOyaKool-Aid ManBlack Tom CassidyHazmatQuasar, and Nimrod.

Comments

• Akoni
    edited September 2021
    Options

Lilith (Queen of Evil)

5 Star (Epic)

Affiliation: Villian
    Health
    : Above moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

Seducer of Kings 7  AP
    Lilith enters the dreams of men to grow her army of Lilin. Stun the target for 2 turns. If the target is already stunned, create a Lilin Attack tile in the target's strongest color with strength equal to 100% of the target's base strength in their strongest color. 
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: 120%
    • Level 3: 160%
    • Level 4: Stun for 3 turns... 210%
    • Level 5: 300%

Come Forth My Children 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Lilith calls forth Lilin to her side to strengthen her forces. If there isn't one, create a 3-turn Countdown tile that creates a strength 35 Lilin Attack tile each turn and heals Lilith for 528 when it expires.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ...strength 38... 673 health
    • Level 3: ...strength 41... 818 health
    • Level 4: ...strength 49... 884 health
    • Level 5: ...strength 60... 1072 health

Strength of Kin 5  AP
    Lilith increases in strength as her offspring increase in number. Convert up to 3 Basic Yellow tiles to the target's strongest color, then fortify a friendly special tile for each one converted. If the target's strongest color is Yellow, fortify 3 friendly special tiles and turn Lilith invisible for 2 turns.
    (PASSIVE) Lilith is unaffected by friendly Protect tiles, but her matches deal an additional 50 damage for each Lilin Attack tile.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: ... additional 80 damage...
    • Level 3: ... additional 100 damage...
    • Level 4: ... additional 120 damage...
    • Level 5: invisible for 3 turns... additional 150 damage...
    edit: I didn't mean to type "base strength" for her black. It was supposed to just say strength to make her a threat against powers that boost match damage strength.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't know enough about this character in the Marvel universe to come up with a good set of powers for her.  

Is she unique to the upcoming midnight sun game, or has she been seen before in Marvel comics?  

My favourite depiction of her was from True blood when Vampire bill became "Billeth". Not atall likely to appear in the app, but would make for a funny skin (and one I would actually buy).
  • Akoni
    Options
    She's not the most common, but she's not a stranger in the comics either. For as powerful and dangerous as she is, I don't remember any writers taking advantage of her. Maybe she's more like Galactus in that she's more of a plot device to create tension and drive the story. You can read more about her here: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lilith_(Earth-616)