Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    I cant find opponents worth more than 10 just blew like 500 iso on skips and im not even above 900 yet this is horrible...

Yea, i dont know why they don't just match you up with people near your score. It would filter itself out without the need of the nudging to make like teams play each other all the time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    I cant find opponents worth more than 10 just blew like 500 iso on skips and im not even above 900 yet this is horrible...

Just attack them anyway. Chances are they are worth more because of server lag. See my previous post. I just attack random people n climb to 1335.
  • Unknown
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

Just attack them anyway. Chances are they are worth more because of server lag. See my previous post. I just attack random people n climb to 1335.

Another trick I learnt. Restart your app, this will reflect your true score initially. Skip thru your nodes and you should be able to find juicer targets. Repeat as needed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

That's what I was doing. Though not that high. Broke 900 for the first time and shielded. I just went back to consider climbing higher due to your post, but only getting people worth 4-5 points each.

I think I'll stay shielded rather than risk it. :p
  • Willis
    Willis Posts: 49
    Options
    Seems like the scoring for this event fixed itself, but scoring for the others is still screwed up. I hopped over to starfall while I'm shield, and I'm now in a non-existent bracket by myself ranked #1 with 37 points. On top of that I'm missing around 300-400 points for my overall season 2 score.

These frequent server issues are absurd.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I tried that, did a lot of restarts, the game still thinks i'm in the 500s but My real score is 939. No matter how many restarts or skipping I ant get anyone more than 10 points. I just shielded out I don't need any mag covers but I also want to get a moderate score for S2 and the alliance.

Its not too much to ask to be able to actually play a stable game when I need to is it? I go out to play MTG Fridays I need to finish the push around now. 3rd event in a row with game stopping server issues.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I know my actual score, but the problem with this situation is that I cannot tell where #10 is right now. Should I climb higher or is my current score enough? I have no idea what to do. Break shield when it's not needed and it's 150 HP wasted. Don't break it and it's 375 HP wasted (what I spent in this pvp to get top 1).
    It's funny? that the same day they announced the ISO & HP "gift" for the last pve, the game breaks again. In the long run it will cost them less if they fix the game now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sweenz wrote:
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

That's what I was doing. Though not that high. Broke 900 for the first time and shielded. I just went back to consider climbing higher due to your post, but only getting people worth 4-5 points each.

Gonna say felt really good getting to 1300 for the first time without using any shield hopping. It is really quiet now. You might wanna consider jumping to 1100. You dun get many chances like this. icon_twisted.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beee is in my bracket, and apparently right behind me. I'm at 1157, Beee's at 1118... yet, doesn't even show up in my top 10. Not even after 2 complete restarts.

Just fyi...
  • Unknown
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Sweenz wrote:
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

Gonna say felt really good getting to 1300 for the first time without using any shield hopping. It is really quiet now. You might wanna consider jumping to 1100. You dun get many chances like this. icon_twisted.gif

Just play 60.1 matches at 6 points per match taking an ISO lost of roughly 500 per match due to boosts and skipping 15 times to find someone worth 6 points? No thank you good sir.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Um.... is anyone getting attacked???? im starting to think that the server is not not taking those into account at the moment because its lagging so much, kinda wish i didnt throw up my 8 hour shield and just kept climbing, ive never gone this long above 800 without being attacked
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:

Same thing is happening to me right now. I have one match up for about 30, a couple in the 20s, and then the rest are all mid-teens. Probably going to break my Shield a little closer to the hour, do a match to see if I can break 800, and then Reshield.

And I just realized there are 3 5DeadlyVenoms in the top 10 of my brackets. icon_e_sad.gif Lycra, krow, and SysGen.

Currently ranked around 15. Hoping getting to 800 would at least keep me in the Top 25. I really need some 141s... or at least 3*s over 85.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:
    Um.... is anyone getting attacked???? im starting to think that the server is not not taking those into account at the moment because its lagging so much, kinda wish i didnt throw up my 8 hour shield and just kept climbing, ive never gone this long above 800 without being attacked

I was attacked a few times earlier today but not recently.

Ok new worst case scenario, the attacks are all sitting in a queue and registered before you got your final score and shielded so you will lose massive points when the server finally sends them out. Or they will be shielded and we will all be fine. But you do remember Ice's explanation of shield delay huh hmm...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:

This is exactly me. Got to 900 and figured I better quit while I was ahead. Regretting it now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:

My shield went up a while ago. So far I had two-three attacks. Both bounced off so I assume it's working as intended.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not getting attacked lately, at least no notifications.
    I'm bouncing back and forth between my (hopefully) actual score and the score I was before I started the push.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just had SynGen (5dv) bounce off my shield. His score in that notification was 900+. But the alliance score show him as 1100+. Yea server lag, I expect the top alliances to be climbing now. You want some juicy targets? Look for their names, check their real time score in top10. And attack if they are worth it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:

I keep getting attacked like alot keeps popping up. i dont know if its the lag from preveous attacks or what but this is crazy. i dont know if i should unshiled i wont to get to a 1000 but i dont even know what my real score is, looks at my alliance ranking shows 823 but changed so i have no idea if thats right anymore
  • Unknown
    Options
    My allaince rank is my accurate one, its also the one that shows when I reboot the device. My bracket rank still hasn't moved from an hour ago.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just had an attack(shielded) on me. I think I'll hold at 903.