Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    And now I'm having trouble with matches worth almost no points.
    Apparently it's searching for matches around my bugged score (424) but then it realizes what my actual score is and changes points accordingly. So I get a bunch of matches worth 5-9 points because they were worth 20-30 points if my points were in the 400s.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SynGen is using me as a kyip. Just had three attacks on me. Means I am still shown as unshield out there. Please attack me if you see me. Actual score should be 1345.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sup123 wrote:
    Apparently it's searching for matches around my bugged score (424) but then it realizes what my actual score is and changes points accordingly. So I get a bunch of matches worth 5-9 points because they were worth 20-30 points if my points were in the 400s.

Same here. Only got matchups ~300pts below my actual score.

::Mutters something about ridiculous server issues that keep messing everything up.::
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    SynGen is using me as a kyip. Just had three attacks on me. Means I am still shown as unshield out there. Please attack me if you see me. Actual score should be 1345.

Lol...SenGen just bounced off my shield too... but you have almost 200 points on me, I'm at 1157.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just got hit for over 125 points im staying shielded as this is weird stuff
  • Unknown
    Options
    _RiO_ wrote:
    sup123 wrote:

Same here. Only got matchups ~300pts below my actual score.

::Mutters something about ridiculous server issues that keep messing everything up.::

But turns out if you enter the match with the old score, it looks like it's still worth those points...
    I believe we'll have some point inflation like in that Falcon event if this keeps up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    laoahpeh wrote:

Lol...SenGen just bounced off my shield too... but you have almost 200 points on me, I'm at 1157.
    Yeah I was just hitting whoever there was. I'm done at 1324, no need to go past that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SynGen wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    laoahpeh wrote:

Yeah I was just hitting whoever there was. I'm done at 1324, no need to go past that.

I counted 5 attacks. icon_lol.gif And yea, this ain't season 1. Just get xforce and stop. I know I did.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You were the one person who I knew was above 1300. Everyone else I hit I had to check to see what they were giving me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So 2 of 4 S2 tourneys have server issues, thats season integrity right there.

Sigh whatever I am going out, don't burn the place down while I'm gone. aka don't kyipgate the hell out of this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    warning: mini-rant below.

im pretty annoyed that the ONE pvp event i decided to play competitively since pvp bracketing switched to sharding (or whatever made it so that literally all my opponents are level 100+ 3* teams, and all but impossible to win a top 50 3* cover) is the one that ends up having server issues that preclude me from knowing what my actual ranking is. this was my first chance in weeks if not a month to place in the top 50 and snag a single cover, so i spent HP on two 8hr shields -- a first for me -- and now i have no idea if it was even remotely worth it.

after reading through IceX's Q&A thread yesterday, it does seem like d3 is aware of a lot of the issues players are currently facing, such as MMR Hell, the nigh-impossible task of transitioning from 2* to 3* in the current pvp environment, and general player burnout. (not to mention technical issues.) however, after spending HP for a chance to win a single 3* cover and being rewarded with a server hiccup that neutered any chance of strategically shielding (and perhaps with it, my chance of placing top 50), i'm not sure if it's worth waiting for change to come down the pipeline.

this is about as frustrated with a game as i have ever been. (and i played Battletoads on NES!)
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Your current amount of points can be checked by going into "alliance" tab and checking amounts of your alliance members - it should be pretty accurate there (god only knows why it's not accurate everywhere, if it can be accurate in a single place)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Managed to get myself up to 925 points, and I'm pretty confident that's legit. Got the 900 point reward, won another game, then Shielded again. Going from what the Standings are showing now (with me at 771 points), that would be enough got 7th place. If anyone sees ThatNick in their brackets and feels generous, I would be very grateful for any help and points I could get.

And the 3 5DV members are all at the top of my brackets now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just now I'm starting to get hit, and as far as I can tell it's only retals from my climb up. Not sure if the devs decided to keep attacks from registering in case of server instability to avoid frustration or if this is some voodoo bug as well.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pretty sure my legit score was around 800, but it gave me the 900 50hp award.
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:

Scottee u attacked me like 5 times icon_e_sad.gif
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't know how much points I have anymore, since I got past 700 I've been from 670 to 780, I reshielded after a few matches and lets hope is enough. I'll do a final push of 1-2 matches at the end, shield again and hope its enough to get 1 magneto icon_razz.gif is one of my lowest 3* with psylock and the new ones.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    demiser951 wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Sorry, don't really look at names.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My bugged score is slowly catching up to the score in the alliance rank...
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    demiser951 wrote:
    scottee wrote:

Sorry, don't really look at names.

lol its all good man i gave up in this pvp to much weird stuff and i have cmags at 125 fully covered so its all good, fyi i did not downvote u, u can verify that in ur rep page