Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

Comments

• SynGen wrote:
    The problem has already spilled over to Sentry PvP, guess it's a Kyipgate double feature.

wow 5dv really took full adv of this? 1700, 1600, and bunch of 1400s.
  • Luckily only one person in my bracket super-boosted up.
    Lost about 200 ranks in the season ranking though. Probably best to pretend all the tokens I'll miss out on are all Bagmans.
  • laoahpeh wrote:
    wow 5dv really took full adv of this? 1700, 1600, and bunch of 1400s.
    We didn't really do anything in Starfall, focus was all on Fresh Cut. I initially just wanted to do 1300 and be done with the event. But once the floodgates opened and all the 2* teams started getting up to 1200+ levels, a lot of people in the 5Deadly alliances went all out and put up crazy scores, including me.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Luckily only one person in my bracket super-boosted up.
    Lost about 200 ranks in the season ranking though. Probably best to pretend all the tokens I'll miss out on are all Bagmans.

LOL this is what bugs me that most i went from 16 to 63 just like that
  • Yea I can see me doing the same if I were in 5dv or Xmen. I would certainly abused it more if I cared about season. But that part of me is gone w season 1.

Now I need to remember not joining Starfall for the time being.
  • Damn. I need a blue CMags cover to have one of each, but I'm not sure if I could get the 200 points I'd need to reach 1100 (would currently get me to 8th.) without getting hit. Is it worth trying when my Shield runs out in a half hour, or just reshield and see if I stay in the Top 50? Would help in slowly working on the 3* transition.
  • seriously, i want that yellow iw, but someone in my bracket decided to get to 1600, so that's out. and i couldn't cause i was at 1k before the issues, so 7 minutes after unshielding i'd get hit like 14 times. meanwhile if i was 200 points lower, i'd be at 1500 right now.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Damn. I need a blue CMags cover to have one of each, but I'm not sure if I could get the 200 points I'd need to reach 1100 (would currently get me to 8th.) without getting hit. Is it worth trying when my Shield runs out in a half hour, or just reshield and see if I stay in the Top 50? Would help in slowly working on the 3* transition.
    I would probably not try for 200 more points, but it is not unreasonable to unshield and do 2 matches for ~60 points or so, and that should help solidify your ranking. Skip around and find some juicy targets that are beatable (and buy a few boosts if you have to, they're not that expensive), then win as quickly as you can - health pack if you need and do one more if the first went quickly enough.
    bloodwars wrote:
    seriously, i want that yellow iw, but someone in my bracket decided to get to 1600, so that's out. and i couldn't cause i was at 1k before the issues, so 7 minutes after unshielding i'd get hit like 14 times. meanwhile if i was 200 points lower, i'd be at 1500 right now.
    I was actually at 1087, but perhaps because I was shielded the server lagged enough for me to climb to 1400+ before being seen by anyone. My shield was hit quite hard 30 minutes after shielding again, so it's not like I was completely invisible. Not sure there is any rhyme or reason why some people were safe and others weren't.
  • mohio wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Damn. I need a blue CMags cover to have one of each, but I'm not sure if I could get the 200 points I'd need to reach 1100 (would currently get me to 8th.) without getting hit. Is it worth trying when my Shield runs out in a half hour, or just reshield and see if I stay in the Top 50? Would help in slowly working on the 3* transition.
    I would probably not try for 200 more points, but it is not unreasonable to unshield and do 2 matches for ~60 points or so, and that should help solidify your ranking. Skip around and find some juicy targets that are beatable (and buy a few boosts if you have to, they're not that expensive), then win as quickly as you can - health pack if you need and do one more if the first went quickly enough.

I actually have 3 matches right now worth 31, 34, and 27 points. Thinking I'll might try to get through the first two as quickly as possible. Then, if I still haven't been attacked, might go for the third to see if I get over 1000 at least.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    It does seem that because of the server issues that there are now a lot of high value (30+ point) 2* teams in my nodes that my 2* roster can beat. Currently sitting at 717 in 53rd and half of the people near my standing are shielded.
  • Played a few games. Got myself up to 1023 points. Unfortunately, it's only got me at 11th. What do I have to do go back to brackets where 3 digit scores were good enough for Top 10? Or will that never happen again when every PVP event being toward Seasons?

If anyone could spare some points and see me in their brackets, I would be very thankful. icon_razz.gif
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    Played a few games. Got myself up to 1023 points. Unfortunately, it's only got me at 11th. What do I have to do go back to brackets where 3 digit scores were good enough for Top 10? Or will that never happen again when every PVP event being toward Seasons?

If anyone could spare some points and see me in their brackets, I would be very thankful. icon_razz.gif

SPARE u points???? lol i was one of the few that got hit about 30 times when this madness happend while everyone had a free climb take pity on me i was at work and lost over 300 points and not even in top 50 anymore!!!! and went from 16th to 63 in season i got basically screwed super hard today by this game.. give u points lol with 1k points come on!!!!! and im just upset dont take it personall or anything it just im trying to get caught up after losing about 1000 matches to this ****
  • mohio
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Played a few games. Got myself up to 1023 points. Unfortunately, it's only got me at 11th. What do I have to do go back to brackets where 3 digit scores were good enough for Top 10? Or will that never happen again when every PVP event being toward Seasons?

I would totally do it, but as I just saw your post now, don't think I'll be able to find you if you're shielded up. Not sure why I just saw Reckless though - cached or is she just not shielding at 1500?
  • mohio wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

I would totally do it, but as I just saw your post now, don't think I'll be able to find you if you're shielded up. Not sure why I just saw Reckless though - cached or is she just not shielding at 1500?

lol mind blowing is this all u have to do is ask for points now adays lol i got screwed over hard on this server lag and people going to give other people with 1000 plus points more points while i got used by EVERYONE basically as a free ride, well then im in deprate need of points as i lost over 300 getting attacked every minute of that madness not counting the points woulda lost after i shielded when i found out it happend on the forums at work, lol glad i was slacking at work or i might be at like 100 points icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
  • If I was up at the top of the brackets, I would try to help out people if I could. I couldn't care less about the two 4*s we get from the PVP tournaments. I just want to be able to get the two 3* cover rewards again so I can start making more progress with those characters and be able to use them instead of the 2*s.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    From my many months with the game, this has been my favourite pvp ever icon_e_smile.gif
    Haven't been attacked at all, my scores are going up and down like a yo-yo cause of the servers, my shield takes forever to actually appear and once i reached nearly 1000, it was bye bye Hulks/Hoods/LTs and whatever other 3*s there were and it was hello combos of Obw/2* Wolvie/2*Mags and other underleveled 2*s all for 20 points and more. It's like xmas.
    I sad panda - all I see is you jerks with your maxed Lakens and Sentries icon_e_sad.gif
  • HairyDave wrote:
    From my many months with the game, this has been my favourite pvp ever icon_e_smile.gif
    Haven't been attacked at all, my scores are going up and down like a yo-yo cause of the servers, my shield takes forever to actually appear and once i reached nearly 1000, it was bye bye Hulks/Hoods/LTs and whatever other 3*s there were and it was hello combos of Obw/2* Wolvie/2*Mags and other underleveled 2*s all for 20 points and more. It's like xmas.
    I sad panda - all I see is you jerks with your maxed Lakens and Sentries icon_e_sad.gif
    I wish I was one of those jerks with maxed Lakens and Sentries and Hoods and LTs and all that. icon_e_sad.gif hell, even one of 'em.
  • HairyDave wrote:

I'm more impressed with the fact that people have the ISO to level them to 141 than the HP to buy the extra covers. The HP, while not something I would want to spend that much on, I can understand flat out buying. But that's a ton of ISO to stockpile, because the prices are too high to actually pay for it with cash.
  • mohio
    demiser951 wrote:
    mohio wrote:
    RichHurtz wrote:

lol mind blowing is this all u have to do is ask for points now adays lol i got screwed over hard on this server lag and people going to give other people with 1000 plus points more points while i got used by EVERYONE basically as a free ride, well then im in deprate need of points as i lost over 300 getting attacked every minute of that madness not counting the points woulda lost after i shielded when i found out it happend on the forums at work, lol glad i was slacking at work or i might be at like 100 points icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    When I have my position secured (and I certainly do) I'm more than happy to help someone who needs that boost to 1100 or into top 10 or top 50 or whatever (so long as my alliance doesn't need the points for top 100). It's all about being in the position to help. I would never expect anyone to do it for me, but people here are usually very helpful and for the most part genial, so I would like to "pay it forward" so to speak. Anyway - if you get up to about 1000 I might be able to see you and I'd be happy to give you some points.
  • I'm hoping I'll get to a point where I'll be able to help people out in Events. It's mostly just a joke actually asking people to help get me points in events, since there's no control over it. Just depends on who I show up for. And if I kept myself unshielded, I imagine I'd get hurt a lot more than helped. icon_razz.gif