Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I an shielded to the end so feel free to hit away. I shielded at 1225 so should be worth some points. The scores are not updating real time it seems but it shows under alliance scores properly. Good luck all.
    Interesting - just skipped like 5 or 6 times and you came up showing 1077 - I guess you were just in my queue for a while. I'll save you for later icon_e_smile.gif (although your team looks rough, so maybe not...)

also - this game REALLY wants me to fight Jozier, the Joker, and one or two other guys - I keep getting stuck with them at various points during my climb.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So leaderboards in Psylocke pvp are bugged. I open the app and I see my score is 988. I check the personal leaderboards and it shows 924 which is the score I had before the last push. I check the alliance leaderboards and there it shows the correct (I hope) number 988. I have no idea if the scores for the other 9 players I see in top 10 are accurate or not. So those of you who make a push, better check both boards to see your actual score before you shield.
    If they don't fix the stability issues and the server hickups, 100 HP as compensation should be a regular thing in pvp where the cheapest shield costs 75HP, and not a carrot we get to eat once every 4-5 months.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, there is definitely a lag between personal leaderboard and alliance one. Even though I shielded 20 minutes ago, my personal leaderboard is slowly updating with me 170 pts less as its now catching up with my climb.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue. Just finished a match and got the progression reward for 700 points but I'm showing on the leader board at 610
  • Unknown
    Options
    SynGen wrote:
    If your score doesn't read what it should be. Check your alliance ranking (if you're in an alliance) and it should show the right score there.
    If your score in Fresh Cut is wrong, here's how you know where you really are.

It's definitely causing me some problems with finding opponents, hopefully this isn't a continuing problem.

Edit: Getting reports that even the alliance scores are inaccurate. There's also definitely people being shown as unshielded when they actually are. This PvP is getting pretty wonky.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The messed up scoring was a bit obnoxious but I made it up to my goal of 900 and shielded out for the remainder. Currently in 3rd (I think, scores are still screwy), so hopefully that holds for top 10.

I didn't get hit at all on my climb back up from the low 500s up to 900 for the HP, but I suspect that's because everyone else is having trouble finding opponents. I had to keep swapping in and out of the event to find people to fight since once I was over 700 I still kept seeing people around 500, who weren't worth points. Spent a ton of ISO skipping through until it would clear the caches (after every battle) to give me proper point targets.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, there is definitely a lag between personal leaderboard and alliance one. Even though I shielded 20 minutes ago, my personal leaderboard is slowly updating with me 170 pts less as its now catching up with my climb.

Dude, your Psylocke HURTS. I couldn't get rid of one of your attack tiles and it just screwed me over. Slowly. Painfully. icon_cry.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Deimos12 wrote:
    I'm having a similar issue. Just finished a match and got the progression reward for 700 points but I'm showing on the leader board at 610

My score is well wrong. Shields are up but go knows how many attacks are going to come through after the servers updated to the correct position
  • Unknown
    Options
    My score shows 600s... i just got progression for 900. icon_lol.gif

Showing rank #2... then look at the leaderboard and puts me at 17.

I think I'm done with this event. Hopefully the devs can work it out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Deimos12 wrote:

My score is well wrong. Shields are up but go knows how many attacks are going to come through after the servers updated to the correct position

Dang... hadn't even thought of that. Going to take some screens in case it screws me later.
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:

Dude, your Psylocke HURTS. I couldn't get rid of one of your attack tiles and it just screwed me over. Slowly. Painfully. icon_cry.gif

Yeah, if one gets placed in an inconvenient spot with modaken strike tiles, its a painful smack each turn icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    shielding as well keep saying im at 797 points after like 15 wins all day then loose 42 points from a loss doesnt make sense im shielding
    to almost the end if not till the end. says im in 4 then 8 th place hopefully i stay there who knows at this points
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I an shielded to the end so feel free to hit away. I shielded at 1225 so should be worth some points. The scores are not updating real time it seems but it shows under alliance scores properly. Good luck all.

I took you up on it...got 26 points I think. Barely made it through that one....like datKrow said....your psy is a mean mammajamma
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:
    Deimos12 wrote:

Dang... hadn't even thought of that. Going to take some screens in case it screws me later.

that was my concern too but it appears to register you are shielded, even if your personal leaderboard shows otherwise. I had a couple attacks bounce off.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So I've found if you restart the game you'll initially see your real score (might not be correct rank with other people's scores being messed up). But if you look at the leaderboard you'll see the wrong score again and it'll revert the score you saw earlier to that. It looks like the delay of the leaderboard updating your scores is getting even longer as more people push and keep burdening the servers further.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:

As long I as finish top 50 and the alliance top 100 I have no worries. Do not need any more c.Mags Blue. so the 931 I am shielded at should be fine for that.
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just cracked 1000 for my first time in the pvp, so that's good - assuming it actually holds up with this weird server lag. Scores across every event are wonky, not just this one....

All I know is I took a screenshot of my alliance score vs what it shows for me, as well as when I have a shield - just in case...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Gonna admit I took advantage of the server lag. Just went from 700 to 1335 (as shown in alliance ranking) with 1 single attack on me. I got a feeling my score was showing as 700-900 range to others even it was in fact in the 1100-1300 range.

Proof this works? I got my xforce! In any case, I'm shielded until the end so hit me if u see me.
  • Unknown
    Options
    yeah my score shows 562 and i just got 50 hp for hitting 900, guess ill shield and maybe break if i need for top 10, has anyone got their 2k iso and 100 hp for these bad servers?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I cant find opponents worth more than 10 just blew like 500 iso on skips and im not even above 900 yet this is horrible...