• Unknown
    Options
    Dave I got hit down to 800. I think not worth it to hit me now. Haha
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Dave I got hit down to 800. I think not worth it to hit me now. Haha

Lol...no worries. If you find me, hit...shielded for just over 2 hours.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    flnn1 wrote:
    Also, strange thing: while looking at the top 10 of my bracket I saw a player named minge and apparently his alliance is S.H.I.E.L.D icon_eek.gif I checked and they're still 19/20 so I guess it's a random person who applied? Does the game display a player as part of some alliance even when just pending?

Yes it does. In the early days of ace of blades we had like 85 in game applicants bc we were lazy and if i cleared them more would show up. Anyways, I'd see people posting on the forums that a member of our alliance was in their bracket but it was just a pender

Furthermore. Now with chat they can also chat when pending (allegedly that's going to be fixed in a future update). We had people pop in "can you approve me. It still says I'm pending" or my favorite "hey guys! I'm new. Glad to be in the alliance"

No sir. You are not new

They did fix the chat-while-pending issue a few updates ago, but I didn't realize that all those folks were tagged as SHIELD members in the interface!

they did fix that...thankfully. but yes, any pending shows up on boards as a member, lol. Didn't you know SHIELD has over 40 members now? Now you guys can officially have SHIELD 2 and 3!

It's all part of our master plan. We shall have a S.H.I.E.L.D member atop every bracket possible...muhuwahaha. but yes, we lost beezer37_84. Beez, wherever you are, good luck to you and you will be missed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    Not to brag. But no one hitting me at the moment. Maybe I'm in MMR heaven? Lol. I'm just leisurely farming ISO. Now at 1034. If you can find me, DOUBLE POINTS!

You're so lucky! I'm doing the same thing as you, I'm refusing to shield, just seeing where I end up. I never saw you come up though, although in Season 1 you came up all the time...guess we got segregated into different MMR brackets now.

I got up to 990, and of course just as I win to put me over 1000 I come out to see I got hit twice for -36 and -40 icon_twisted.gif

Went to bed, got up this morning to see I got hit for about -500 overnight lol. Ce la vie.
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:

They did fix the chat-while-pending issue a few updates ago, but I didn't realize that all those folks were tagged as SHIELD members in the interface!

they did fix that...thankfully. but yes, any pending shows up on boards as a member, lol. Didn't you know SHIELD has over 40 members now? Now you guys can officially have SHIELD 2 and 3!

It's all part of our master plan. We shall have a S.H.I.E.L.D member atop every bracket possible...muhuwahaha. but yes, we lost beezer37_84. Beez, wherever you are, good luck to you and you will be missed.

oh man...sorry to hear. Good luck to you guys and gals on getting your replacement! Maybe one day, we can all be members of SHIELD, lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    dave got u in 1 of my nodes.. ur pts so high still so greedy. ..lol..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Man I don't know how you guys are getting so high in points. with the **** prologue healing now and all 141 battles I have to fight just for 900 now! So many attacks and health packs lost...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow is breezer n Beee off for good? Or just SHIELD? I hope it's the latter thou.
  • Unknown
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    Man I don't know how you guys are getting so high in points. with the **** prologue healing now and all 141 battles I have to fight just for 900 now! So many attacks and health packs lost...
    With my weak roster and only seeing 141 teams for the past two tournaments (before that I occasionally saw less difficult teams... They were only worth 13 points but at least it was something!) it's been a nightmare to just reach 600

I don't even know where I'd be without (low-leveled, but 5 in blue) cmags abuse
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is anyone having problems with this event? I just noticed that, after winning 3 matches, my point total and ranking haven't changed. They still say 425 points and 137th place. And I just got the 500 point Progression Reward.

So... should I just keep playing and Shield if I manage to reach a high progression reward?

EDIT: .....now that I post that, it's seemingly updated. Huh...
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I was at 700 points, won a match of 35 points and without any attack/retaliation coming in was down to 690 points, won again and got to 715 points or so. Lost a couple of matches on defense while winning a couple and stayed at 700 points ><. The points makes no sense, I shielded because I wasn't climbing in the ranks but was getting attacked :-/ I was so close to the top 10 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just got into another one. Should be around 550, but it's showing me at 425 again. I guess I'll just keep playing and try to judge it based off progress rewards. I hope it'll give me the proper reward.

EDIT: Until it works, I'm just gonna use the topic to keep track of everything. Just got the 600 progress reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    If your score doesn't read what it should be. Check your alliance ranking (if you're in an alliance) and it should show the right score there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SynGen wrote:
    If your score doesn't read what it should be. Check your alliance ranking (if you're in an alliance) and it should show the right score there.

There we go. Thanks, SysGen.
  • daveomite
    Options
    dave got u in 1 of my nodes.. ur pts so high still so greedy. ..lol..

Lol..sorry for late reply.....still shielded for about 45 minutes, hit it!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Alright. I got up to 736 and decided to Shield for a few hours to regen Health Packs and do some healing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I plan to stay unshielded until T -3hrs. Please don't hit me, unless it's a retaliation icon_e_wink.gif

I'll try to score high with only 1 3hr shield. #1 in my bracket at 903pts. No known nicknames, no famous alliances, most of the people with level100 max.

Any death brackets out there?
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I was having the same score issue - did 3 battles at 907 before my score changed, it gave me 1000 progression but showed 942 or something. Been having all kinds of weird issues, and now I'm wondering if I'm being seen by people despite being shielded. Didn't hit Jozier, but he just hit me (along with like 6-8 others, doubt they were all retaliations, but I suppose that many could have me queued). Only reason I say that is for at least 10 or 20 minutes I was shielded but it didn't show me as shielded on my leaderboard so thought maybe the system was still pairing me. My name doesn't start with K so I suppose it's pretty unlikely icon_razz.gif.

Anyway, if anyone still has me - fire away. I'll probably unshield once more, but it'll be super short so open season on mohio (not that I have tons of points, but 1076 is pretty good for me these days. Just like sauce it's been a battle to stay right around 900 most of the time).

edit for emeryt - not mine unless some heavy hitters are lurking below. I was first for a long time at 907, now at aforementioned 1076 and one guy has now made his way up to 1006, rest under 900 and mostly shielded. Oh, and 10th is currently 778.

edit 2: the attacks don't really seem to be coming in anymore, so either I was matchable for those 15 minutes my shield didn't show up on the leaderboard or I just randomly happened to be seen by that many people in the 20 minutes I was unshielded and they all hit me after I re-shielded. Certainly possible since my team is on the squishy side and I'm worth decent points, so it's not like anyone's hitting skip.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I an shielded to the end so feel free to hit away. I shielded at 1225 so should be worth some points. The scores are not updating real time it seems but it shows under alliance scores properly. Good luck all.
  • _M4ru_
    _M4ru_ Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Any death brackets out there?

Does Shield, 5dv, Dormmamu U, X-Men, DMZ qualify ? icon_e_confused.gif