Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    That moment when you see this in your retaliations. Guess the game thinks I am a pro with my 2* team.

10wo02f.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nothing like fights where Widow busts out 3 Aggressive Recons in the first 5 turns.

I really wish they let retreat still drop MMR instead of forcing me watch my team get its **** kicked down to 0 health. :/
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Roketsu86 wrote:
    That moment when you see this in your retaliations. Guess the game thinks I am a pro with my 2* team.
    <snipped the uberroster>

I just saw something similar - Hailmary's LThor/LDaken/Psyduck was not worth the effort for 21 points...
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Roketsu86 wrote:
    <snipped the uberroster>

I just saw something similar - Hailmary's LThor/LDaken/Psyduck was not worth the effort for 21 points...
    Yay! I'm intimidating! And I got compared to Colognoisseur!

Whoo! icon_cool.gif
  • HairyDave
    Options
    Less intimidating, more not worth the hassle icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Alright I am shielded for the night...feel free to hit me.

Have a good night/morning everyone.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I really wish I could step down from the competition to let one more person have a shot at Mags who is like the best thing ever since rainbows, but I need those 100 HP *headbang*.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Roketsu86 wrote:

10wo02f.jpg
    38 pts!!! If only i could have had that many points in my nodes.. Its more like 1 or 2 pts after being hit for 40-45.. If i were you i d go for it.. Even if you lost it would have been 3 pts max..
    Anyway im done with this event.. I dont feel like grinding for covers i already got.. Hit me if you see me..
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pretty weird bracket I'm in.
    The whole top 10 is shielded already, 1st @ 917, 10th @ 810.

I love running my maxed Psyduck, shame she's useless in PVP when she's not buffed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    nice retaliations, good points icon_e_smile.gif I got some similar points in my nodes today, as I lost -233 pts during the night. Just got all of those points back, finallyI'm not attacked by some weak teams with low points.

Psy + Hulk + Patch works very well, even though my Zerker+Anger tactic is limited by Hulk tanking only env and green. But I have better medpacks management than usual:
    * when only Hulk low on health (less than 3k) - use medpack
    * when only Psy low on health (less than 2k) - try to let her survive till next round
    * when only Psy very low on health (less than 800) - let her get killed (try launching her Black first), then let's the Anger Bonanza begin.

Oh, and Magnetic Translocation, how I loathe thee! CMags is my current no. 1 target, as somehow he 9 out of 10 times manages to get 10 purple. I just lost a battle - Translocation and Hulk is at -7500hp... icon_lol.gif

But I will kick Your butt with mine CMags 533 after this tourney, so beware icon_e_smile.gif He was amazing at 522, so at 533 I expect him to bring fireworks, hookers and booze to the party.
  • HairyDave
    Options
    My MMR is must be getting higher cause I keep seeing forum heavyweights pop up in my nodes now.

I've already skipped HailMary, Arogntbastrd, and now Jozier - and for 20 points or less you're not worth hitting icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm done for the night..at least the next 8 hours or so. At 1045, feel free to hit. I think locked and one other already bounced of the shield... so have at it for a while.

Oh..and got my 10 pack at 5k....not even one usable cover. 3 2* wolvie, 3 2* storm, 2 2* moonstone, 1 2* hawkeye and bagman. Yea. Instasells.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I soft-capped LT and my next goal is to finally max Magneto icon_twisted.gif So feel free to hit me, I may retaliate-drag you higher if you wish and stuff. My bracket seems 'soft' atm, not everyone shielded, only 700 points required for top 10. But it's still another 16 hours to go.
    For some reason most covers I was getting from my nodes were 2*, so nice flow of ISO here.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    I soft-capped LT and my next goal is to finally max Magneto icon_twisted.gif So feel free to hit me, I may retaliate-drag you higher if you wish and stuff. My bracket seems 'soft' atm, not everyone shielded, only 700 points required for top 10. But it's still another 16 hours to go.
    For some reason most covers I was getting from my nodes were 2*, so nice flow of ISO here.
    I'll be getting my CMags to 110, further leveling means he will tank too many colours instead of Patch.

Honestly, I can't wait. I already saved 7k ISO to level him! 30k ISO to go.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    *gasp* haven't thought of Patch, Mags and purple. Oh noes!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    My MMR is must be getting higher cause I keep seeing forum heavyweights pop up in my nodes now.

I've already skipped HailMary, Arogntbastrd, and now Jozier - and for 20 points or less you're not worth hitting icon_e_biggrin.gif

I got skipped! Woo! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mediocre points + 141s = great success!
  • HairyDave
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:

I got skipped! Woo! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mediocre points + 141s = great success!

If you'd done the kind thing and got a few more points so I could snake 30 or 40 off you I'd have a crack icon_twisted.gif

Edit: And I can add Bubbleboy to the list - that's two PVPs in row now...
  • Unknown
    Options
    There seems to be a change in MMR (at least for me) in this run of Fresh Cut. I only have level 85 2* characters (and a level 128 Steve Rogers) and for several weeks now I have been matched with other level 85 teams until around 800 points when level 100+ characters show up. Now at the very start my nodes have people with 1 or more level 100+ characters icon_e_confused.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    same thing for me
    i have a lvl 85 2* roster and I used to fight lower lvl 2*s until 400-500 points
    now I'm fighting Ares/OBW or Thor/OBW lvl 85s from the beginning
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Emeryt, I believe maxing Magneto is alright - Patch takes over purple (11 at 141; Mags has purple at 10), red and yellow if placed correctly (same values). He could possibly give black to Magneto or some third, but I'm only worried about him covering red, yellow and maybe purple for Mags.