Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

Options

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Hahaha, man, thank goodness I don't really care about this PVP.

My scores have gone full-on Schrodinkitty: I'm either at 851 or 1100. I predict my score will jump to 6 at some point this evening.

There's a CStorm + MN Mags team at 1200+!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PVP EVER! Every PVP should be like this, except for the ones that give out rewards I care about!
  • Unknown
    Options
    how are people at 1500? is there a kyip?
  • Unknown
    Options
    From my many months with the game, this has been my favourite pvp ever icon_e_smile.gif
    Haven't been attacked at all, my scores are going up and down like a yo-yo cause of the servers, my shield takes forever to actually appear and once i reached nearly 1000, it was bye bye Hulks/Hoods/LTs and whatever other 3*s there were and it was hello combos of Obw/2* Wolvie/2*Mags and other underleveled 2*s all for 20 points and more. It's like xmas.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some people apparently really took advantage of it. One team I now have in a node, running mhawk and ares...they have over 1400 points. And one person just jumped into #2 spot between Bee and I, only has 85's.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sound the alarms, we've got kyipgate 2, electric boogaloo.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    Hahaha, man, thank goodness I don't really care about this PVP.

My scores have gone full-on Schrodinkitty: I'm either at 851 or 1100. I predict my score will jump to 6 at some point this evening.

There's a CStorm + MN Mags team at 1200+!

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PVP EVER! Every PVP should be like this, except for the ones that give out rewards I care about!

Apparently your real score is the alliance one.
    Also every PVP should be like this just because I can actually get the 1,1k progression reward without being attacked at all....
  • Unknown
    Options
    SynGen wrote:
    Now with 100 times more Kyipgates.
  • daveomite
    Options
    SynGen wrote:

Lol...no kidding.
  • daveomite
    Options
    SynGen wrote:

And improved stain fighting power!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    SynGen wrote:
    Kyipgate 2: the Marx Remix feat. Ryan Stiles, where everyone is Kyip, and the points don't matter.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    SynGen wrote:

Feat. baby Thors and 2*wolvies.
  • Unknown
    Options
    How is noone getting attacked and im getting attacked left and right am i the only getting screwed outa this event im getting pissed man!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    i actually need these covers. sitting at 1100, but not sure if that's enough. #1 is at 1540 or something, this junk is stupid.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Some people apparently really took advantage of it. One team I now have in a node, running mhawk and ares...they have over 1400 points. And one person just jumped into #2 spot between Bee and I, only has 85's.
    I hit this guy over and over and over for 45 pts a piece - all the way up to 1484. For some reason the game decided to update my score and I can't find him anymore (I guess he'd be ~25 or so). Now I just cycle through endless 1000-1100 teams worth 6 or 7 pts.

And yeah - wasn't attacked a single time, not even retaliations from that guy. No idea what's going on, but obviously the servers are really messed up. My alliance mate says he got the screen saying 600 progression reward, but after closing app and restarting it was gone. Hope they don't just disappear all our points like that (although honestly they probably should, it's pretty messed up).
  • Unknown
    Options
    demiser951 wrote:
    How is noone getting attacked and im getting attacked left and right am i the only getting screwed outa this event im getting pissed man!!!

Nope, i'm also getting screwed over losing big points. Some in my alliance are using 2* teams and have broken 1100 without a single attack against them but i'm having to go against 3* teams worth little points but losing big on attacks.

I think it's because the scores aren't updating as some of my members are getting 40 point wins for easy matches even when they have twice the points of those they are attacking.

I really wanted to do well in this event but alas that just isn't going to happen now.
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    SynGen wrote:

Feat. baby Thors and 2*wolvies.

aw yeah. Slappin' the smoothest grooves down for your matchin' pleasure.
  • Unknown
    Options
    AlucardUK wrote:
    demiser951 wrote:

Nope, i'm also getting screwed over losing big points. Some in my alliance are using 2* teams and have broken 1100 without a single attack against them but i'm having to go against 3* teams worth little points but losing big on attacks.

I think it's because the scores aren't updating as some of my members are getting 40 point wins for easy matches even when they have twice the points of those they are attacking.

I really wanted to do well in this event but alas that just isn't going to happen now.

yea i just told my alliance i might quit for a few days my nodes worth like 9 points yet taking lossed for 40-45 points every minute.

same my team all hit like 1200 points with weaker teams then me and they havnt been attacked once yet im getting super screwed over
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think this new glitch benefited those who decided to start late. Since they had 0-low points when the servers started acting crazy they were appearing in matchups as very low point opponents while they were hitting people left and right gaining points like crazy. Those of us who were high since yesterday, were prime targets for anyone making a climb and it was difficult to find opponents worth more than 25. In the last 2 hours I was hit 5-6 times, each for 40+. I was shielded when it happened so I didn't suffer from it, but when my shield ended, I couldn't risk getting hit from one of those in order to try and win matches worth 15-20.

So what did we have today?
    Daily glitch: Check
    High stress levels: Check
    Uncertainty: Check

Phew, things are back to normal in the game.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i have never felt worse about this game until now, i have always been top 10 in pvp now im screwed so many points lost, i went from 16th to 57 overall in season from this madness
  • Unknown
    Options
    demiser951 wrote:
    AlucardUK wrote:
    demiser951 wrote:

yea i just told my alliance i might quit for a few days my nodes worth like 9 points yet taking lossed for 40-45 points every minute.

same my team all hit like 1200 points with weaker teams then me and they havnt been attacked once yet im getting super screwed over

This has been one of the most frustrating days for me. I've worked so hard to try and build up my 3* roster and do well in the events but so many who started late and using a 2* team are flying up the ranks with massive point matches putting top 10 well out of reach and at this rate i'll be lucky to make top 50. Only good thing is that my alliance is doing extremely well overall.