The Simulator (PvE) - (May 30 - June4)

Comments

• xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    pasa_ wrote:
    Didn't start... thought it's launched same time the Sentry PVP.

There is a Simulator pack showing up in the store. Is that the selection we've got in the boosted red area, I wonder?
  • It's up now, though it's strange how there were a couple of minutes of delay after Starfall.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Looking at progression rewards we back on more old type scaling - will know if this is true in a couple of hours when node values in easy start to increase or not - or we never getting them Node scores are like last time so are:-

The mission with no rubber banding for Normal are as follows

Sim 1 - 50
    Sim 2 - 70
    Sim 3 - 100
    Sim 4 - 120
    Sim 5 - 50
    Sim 6 - 70
    Sim 7 - 100
    Sim 8 - 170
    Sim 9 - 170
    Sim 10 - 150

For a total of 1050 or 3150 maximum clear.

For the Hard Mode they all double.

I am note sure how 2.5 days subs fit into a 5.5 day event unless there are just 2 subs with a half day rest in the middle.
  • Simulator tokens: 12.6% to get OBW, Hawkeye, C.Storm or A.Wolverine? We sell 10 of them each day. What a joke. They should just let Sentry be the only one with higher chance to drop.
  • Narkon wrote:
    Simulator tokens: 12.6% to get OBW, Hawkeye, C.Storm or A.Wolverine? We sell 10 of them each day. What a joke. They should just let Sentry be the only one with higher chance to drop.

This really does seem to be a "catch-up" week. My main account will most likely go dormant while my alt. struggles mightily to get those 2* covers.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Rubber banding already kicked in on some of the easy nodes so its sort of like the old simulator run
  • No boss characters this time?

I like the regular buffs -- mags, pun, obw, cstorm -- the rest is the usual.

Sentry is on basic buff too on the main panel, +30, not the expected +90.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    I just noticed the simulation 10 enemy team (can you call that team?)... Has there been anything like this in a previous simulator? I call cheats on this one

Edit: Sorry for teasing, it's a team with all three black widows
  • flnn1 wrote:
    I just noticed the simulation 10 enemy team (can you call that team?)... Has there been anything like this in a previous simulator? I call cheats on this one

What is it? Don't just tease people who plan to enter later.
  • Sumilea wrote:
    Rubber banding already kicked in on some of the easy nodes so its sort of like the old simulator run

Okay there rubber banding on all nodes now but does not seem to currently be the same scaling on all of them i.e

Sim 1 gone from 50 - 59
    Sim 10 gone from 170 to 178
  • pasa_ wrote:
    flnn1 wrote:

What is it? Don't just tease people who plan to enter later.

Its an all widow team
  • Sumilea wrote:
    Its an all widow team

Wow, that sounds really cool.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That'll be an extremely relaxed PVE for me.
    Play as little as possible, and get my enemies back to normal levels before the next one with new chars comes around.

Thanks for slowing down for a change, devs!
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    I'm not sure how relevant black panther is in current meta but I kinda wanted his covers. Unfortunately I will be missing the end of the tourney due to travelling so no covers for me I guess.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    That'll be an extremely relaxed PVE for me.
    Play as little as possible, and get my enemies back to normal levels before the next one with new chars comes around.

Thanks for slowing down for a change, devs!

Me too I think I only need one yellow BP that a top 250 alliance finish. So really going to take this one easy and just ride the rubber band.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    No boss characters this time?

Usually each sub has a different +90, sentry will surely be one of those
  • Impulse wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    No boss characters this time?

Usually each sub has a different +90, sentry will surely be one of those

He has the large buff in the subs.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    I was somewhat worried when opening the hard simulator. No need to currently worry, mainly level 60-70 enemies to start. Thank goodness!! I know there are resets from event to event, but I thought I grinded so much that it wouldn't matter. I am quite happy to be wrong.

Happy Friday everybody!!
  • don't know if its me doing wrong or what else, simulator:normal first node wipe my team, lv136 Hulk/Patch/Psylocke...........
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    So who are the buffed characters? Didn't see that on the front page (and don't have access to my phone)