76-100 2x Standard Token, 250 Iso-8
101-150 1x Standard Token, 250 Iso-8
151-200 250 Iso-8

No Alliance Sub Rewards

editted to include rewards

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'm not looking forward to fighting sentry. He will probably be lvl 395 for me like everyone else is haha
  • Unknown
    Options
    Simulator again? It feels like the last run was barely more than a month ago. Ah well, I like the varied enemy teams so I won't complain too much.

Probably a second set of Sentry covers as top rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sentry required nodes incoming. Given the recent rewards I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:

I hope they remember to rotate the rewards. They've been pretty inconsistent with that lately.
  • Unknown
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    Simulator again? It feels like the last run was barely more than a month ago. Ah well, I like the varied enemy teams so I won't complain too much.

The regular rotation of events seems to be "episode, simulator, heroic mode", give or take.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Simulator is nice, because it's not really a repeat in the same way other events are, because they change around the enemy compositions and stuff
  • Unknown
    Options
    Simulator is generally pretty fun. It features the most opponent variety of any event in the game, so it doesn't have the tedium that PVP and some PVE events have. And since it doesn't look like they're debuting a new character (whew), the stakes should be low enough to keep people from stressing out too much about it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Simulator is generally pretty fun. It features the most opponent variety of any event in the game, so it doesn't have the tedium that PVP and some PVE events have. And since it doesn't look like they're debuting a new character (whew), the stakes should be low enough to keep people from stressing out too much about it.

Opponent variety is great and the buffs given to various heroes means that people will use them and figure out better ways to utilize their abilities.

For instance, no one really bothered much with MN Mags until people were playing with him in the Simulator with 5 purple. That level of blue production, especially in conjunction with classic Storm, made him useful.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So, no new character released for the simulator ?

We normally get a new character for each new PvE, don't we ?

If we do not, the new character will be released in 3 weeks ? That's unusual.
  • Unknown
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    So, no new character released for the simulator ?

If we do not, the new character will be released in 3 weeks ? That's unusual.

We don't always get a new character for the simulator. IIRC, we did the last simulator just after Falcon was released and he was also a prize for finishing high enough.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    At least this looks to be another 3 round Simulator of 2.5 days each like last time. A full 10 days would be rather fatiguing.

But yes, Sentry and probably Daken (Classic) are on tap for two of the three required characters.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:

No. Daken + Sentry back-to-back is one of the very few exceptions.

Since Jan/Feb-ish, we usually switch between one long PvE (Episode) with a new character followed by one short PvE (Heroic or Simulator) with that character again.
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK. Was not remembering about last weeks.

Thanks icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    PvE events don't always have a new hero, but they usually ofer a high value hero compared to PvP. At least I don't remember any PvE events where the placement reward was say, Loki.

I'm thinking about taking it easy, but I'm pretty sure there will be a progression reward for Sentry too based on previous history.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    PvE events don't always have a new hero, but they usually ofer a high value hero compared to PvP.
    That and the reward brackets are usually pretty generous (up to top 250 getting a decent cover).
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    I wish PvP events had that variety! Fresh Cut again, ugh. I like Psylocke alright but she's impossible to fit into a rainbow team unless you go lazyThor/Falcon.

Looking forward to 'wild' matchups. Last time I chickened out of beating uber oBW, as usual. She scares me to the willies.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:

I know the devs read everything in the forum, so here's looking forward to a level 395 Juggs/LD/Venom team.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Definitly see Sentry as the star boosted character

Hopefully they have a good roster of boosted characters as well. And hopefully the three stars they have with sentry are 3*s I have. Last time I just had Falcon the other two I didnt have which put me in a bad spot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Sentry required nodes incoming. Given the recent rewards I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    L'Daken and Gangnam Style as required chars
    j12601 wrote:
    Gangnam Style

I can never keep up with all this newfangled forum lingo.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    grimeon wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    L'Daken and Gangnam Style as required chars
    j12601 wrote:
    Gangnam Style

I can never keep up with all this newfangled forum lingo.

It took me way too long to figure out he was talking about Psyduck. icon_e_biggrin.gif