The Simulator (PvE) - (May 30 - June4)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    grimeon wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    Sentry required nodes incoming. Given the recent rewards I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    L'Daken and Gangnam Style as required chars
    j12601 wrote:
    Gangnam Style

I can never keep up with all this newfangled forum lingo.

It took me way too long to figure out he was talking about Psyduck. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy psy-xy lady!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    grimeon wrote:
    j12601 wrote:
    Sentry required nodes incoming. Given the recent rewards I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised to see L'Daken, and Gangnam Style as required chars as well.
    j12601 wrote:
    L'Daken and Gangnam Style as required chars
    j12601 wrote:
    Gangnam Style

I can never keep up with all this newfangled forum lingo.

It took me way too long to figure out he was talking about Psyduck. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    But Sentry is Gangnam Style
    No?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm not sure who Gangnam Style is either (though would assume Psylocke), but I reckon both Lazy Daken and Sentry will be boosted for this event. It's the perfect way to "encourage" people to buy covers for them after all.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It took me 30 seconds, but I figured Gangnam Style was Psy.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Hmm, I forgot that Psy was the actual performer for Gangnam Style.
    I thought that referred to Sentry's unique pose. I guess we can go with HailMary's Calvin Klein Model.
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Hmm, I forgot that Psy was the actual performer for Gangnam Style.
    I thought that referred to Sentry's unique pose. I guess we can go with HailMary's Calvin Klein Model.

I prefer the Fabio comparison.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    After the silhouette of upcoming characters was released, I'm betting we see Mohawk Storm today.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Moral wrote:
    After the silhouette of upcoming characters was released, I'm betting we see Mohawk Storm today.

I think if they were dumping another character on us today I think it'd've said in the pop-up. They usually wait some between releases, and we've had three characters released in the last two weeks. It's time for a break.
  • Unknown
    Options
    With the way Sentry curls up for the pose in his Sacrifice animation, his PvP tourney should be titled Fetal Attraction.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    More likely Sentry will be the reward for this event, although, i wouldn't be adverse to another new character. The more the merrier!
  • KidInsomnia
    KidInsomnia Posts: 89
    Options
    With the way Sentry curls up for the pose in his Sacrifice animation, his PvP tourney should be titled Fetal Attraction.

I'd prefer "Squirts"
  • Unknown
    Options
    put up useless covers I dont need please
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    Looks like it's going to be called "Starfall", and if you believe the splash screen it will start today and end tomorrow....

Sim does not appear to have started yet. My theory: the devs are currently engaged in a heated argument about whether it belongs in the "Story" or the "Versus" tab.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Moral wrote:

Wasn't Daken the silhouette with the Mohawk?
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dreylin wrote:
    Looks like it's going to be called "Starfall", and if you believe the splash screen it will start today and end tomorrow....

Sim does not appear to have started yet. My theory: the devs are currently engaged in a heated argument about whether it belongs in the "Story" or the "Versus" tab.

I would say that I am kinda surprised that the simulator didn't start at the usual 12pm EST, but considering everything lately, I am not sure about that.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    rixmith wrote:
    Moral wrote:

Wasn't Daken the silhouette with the Mohawk?
    That silhouette was feminine and it was mohawk Storm.
  • Unknown
    Options
    old school storm or (professor) storm my bet on old school
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    old school storm or (professor) storm my bet on old school

Wasn't old school Storm powerless?
  • Unknown
    Options
    yes for a period of time she was but those are the only versions I know of with mohawks. Guess it could be professor storm lol but we already have modern storm so who knows.

Edit: love the sig lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    put up useless covers I dont need please

Or even sentry covers...anything short of a new character will be welcome. I've got RL going on this weekend