New Feature: Milestone and Special Quests

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Anyone else having trouble with the Agents of SHIELD milestone updating? I've done about 5 battles with various members, but with no luck setting anything update. 
    I have, but weirdly enough I am at 2/3 on one account and 1/3 on another. I don't know why that is. I think I'll do the last node in DDQ tomorrow with all 3 being Agents of Shield. Maybe that helps, bc I've already done missions with just one of them and that didn't work.
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Basically, it’s a bug. Complete and Claim a daily request, then play 3 matches with the required characters to workaround the issue. It seems this may be an ongoing problem for future milestones of this type.

Credit to the participants From this thread: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84209/play-with-x-men-on-your-team-3x-event-quest

-JaGo

• supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    BTW: Going to a prologue node and retreating counts. For those who dont have spare pve or pvp nodes lieing around
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,091 Chairperson of the Boards
    Defenders not working for me.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:
    Which characters?  Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones worked for me.  They intend for you to use Netflix's version of Defenders, not the comics lineup.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    grenadier said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Which characters?  Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones worked for me.  They intend for you to use Netflix's version of Defenders, not the comics lineup.
    I tried 5-star Daredevil, 4-star Luke Cage, and 5-star Jessica Jones.  None of them gave me a count towards the Defenders reward.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    grenadier said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    I tried 5-star Daredevil, 4-star Luke Cage, and 5-star Jessica Jones.  None of them gave me a count towards the Defenders reward.

Have you completed any other quest since you tried using a Defender?
    I've found that they seem to be adding the Defender/Guardian etc quest around noon EST when the 12 days node unlocks. But the quests for the daily stuff was added hours earlier. So the mid day data push of the Guardian/Defender etc seems doesn't seem to get recognized until you complete another quest (usually one of the daily ones is all I need).
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The workaround is to claim a reward from Daily Quest and then do the holiday quest. It seems like it will be this way for the rest of the event.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,091 Chairperson of the Boards
    grenadier said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    I used Jessica, Luke & Misty and also Iron Fist in another fight. I had already claimed a reward from daily before playing the node.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    No more new quest.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    No more new quest.
    Thank you.
    I have a second “2 more events” quest. 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Those quests ended for me with the last one the rewarded a mighty token.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    I am showing 3 completed “Play 2 more Versus”... giving an Elite, then a Heroic, then a Mighty. If anyone has 4 separate “2 Versus” quests, let us know (but I’m thinking it’s unlikely). 
  • bluspiritseeker
    bluspiritseeker Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I'm not putting much stock in Event Quests when a chunk of the rewards don't accumulate correctly. Whatever I get, great, but D3 should resolve the several issues that have happened before trying another Event set. Right now, it's ridiculous.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have to say, it’s kind of funny that Kingpin (Spider-Verse) doesn’t count for the “play 3 matches with members of the Spider-Verse” quest
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    New year more problems with the quests 

tried 6 different heroes so far and none count toward the battle numbers 
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker

Did you try claiming a daily quest before attempting to complete this quest? If you did, did you claim that daily quest prior to the quest for heroes going live? I have been leaving at least one daily quest to claim until after these quests have gone live. I then claim the daily quest just before attempt to completing the "use 3 x character" quests.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker

At least you guys are having these quests show up. Despite having the red ‘new quests’ dot show up every day the last new quests I can actually see is ‘play 3 times with Champions’ which of course given the other bug is stalled at 2/3.

I don’t see play 3 times with Spider-Verse, Villians or Heroes.

I've opened a ticket with support.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Rhipf said:

Did you try claiming a daily quest before attempting to complete this quest? If you did, did you claim that daily quest prior to the quest for heroes going live? I have been leaving at least one daily quest to claim until after these quests have gone live. I then claim the daily quest just before attempt to completing the "use 3 x character" quests.
    Yes and no , I completed the hero’s battle for 12 days before completing the daily quests  and then did a few more fights after 

still shows zero
  • Colicovision
    Colicovision Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Loosie said:

At least you guys are having these quests show up. Despite having the red ‘new quests’ dot show up every day the last new quests I can actually see is ‘play 3 times with Champions’ which of course given the other bug is stalled at 2/3.

I don’t see play 3 times with Spider-Verse, Villians or Heroes.

I've opened a ticket with support.
    The new ones didn't show for me til I cleared the previous one.