Play with X-men on your team 3x event quest

Has anyone figured out how to complete this quest? I tried playing with different x-men on my team and then tried playing with only x-men and still got no credit/progress.

Comments

• trat73
    trat73 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    I had the same problem. Was able to achieve it in versus shield sim. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should also be able to achieve this in DDQ. Big enchilada and the two 2* nodes as Magneto has an X-Men affiliation with Wolvie and Storm.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    I played shield sim and lightning round with x-men characters on the team and nothing has counted towards that goal for me so far.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did it by playing today's X-Men node in the 12 days, same as yesterday's Avengers one. Those quests open with the node, and are essentially worded so that you get them by doing the 12 days node.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did the easy nodes in Meet Rocket & Groot. I use 4-star Juggs for those, and he's got an X-Men affiliation.
  • Rinsukaze
    Rinsukaze Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Same here, the avengers quest popped without issue, but still at 0 in this one. Tried history, lighting, shield sim and the adam VS... will try tomorrow in DDQ
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I'm at 0/3 in spite of playing the 12 Days event, the Rocket/Groot event (already started), and the Adam Warlock event (hadn't started until after the X-Men quest was active). Seems like another glitch?
  • Fuzzbap
    Fuzzbap Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    MojoWild said:
    I'm at 0/3 in spite of playing the 12 Days event, the Rocket/Groot event (already started), and the Adam Warlock event (hadn't started until after the X-Men quest was active). Seems like another glitch?
    Same here. Tried the three exact same events as you.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    It seems to be bugged for certain people.  I've tried the same thing others in my alliance did to get it to work, and no luck.  Others in the alliance seem to have a similar issue.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rinsukaze said:
    Same here, the avengers quest popped without issue, but still at 0 in this one. Tried history, lighting, shield sim and the adam VS... will try tomorrow in DDQ
    DDQ isn't working for me.  Tried 2-star Magneto Storm, and Wolverine. Nothing happened.

Tried 5-star Prof X, Kitty and Iceman in the 12 days of Marvel, and that got me nothing as well.

I think that might be because they're not "Holiday Season" events...and you need to use the X-Men in those events rather than ones on the "Story" tab?
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    It wasn't working for me on any mission, event. Then I completed a different quest (a milestone in my case), and it started counting from then on.
    Probably when you do one of the daily quests, it will start working for people for who it currently is bugged
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird as DDQ worked for me + the Christmas thing. 
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:
    Weird as DDQ worked for me + the Christmas thing. 
    Did you do what I usually do: Get the Daily quest for boost + team-up in the DDQ's first mission and get the 3 story missions Daily quest there?
    Because that would mean finishing those quests, unlocking the X-Men one. I had already done the Daily Quests (using DDQ) before the X-Men quest became available.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I played the X-Men node with PX/Kitty/Cable as well as the 2nd day of node 2 of Rocket & Groot with Kitty/Polaris/R4G and I have 0 on that quest
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Tried a lightning round and days of christmas, then rebooted the game.  Tried another lightning and ddq, still no go....
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Nothing is working for me: tried sim, tried 12 Days, tried Meet R&G. Still 0/3 using X-Men.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    It wasn't working for me on any mission, event. Then I completed a different quest (a milestone in my case), and it started counting from then on.
    Probably when you do one of the daily quests, it will start working for people for who it currently is bugged
    This worked for me. Completed a daily quest task and then it started counting my xmen matches.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hm, went back and checked, and I just have 1/3 from doing the Christmas node. I tried Kitty/Profe$$or/OML in simulator and didn’t get anything for it.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    helix72 said:
    Nothing is working for me: tried sim, tried 12 Days, tried Meet R&G. Still 0/3 using X-Men.
    I tried a lightning round and it worked. So maybe it only works for events that you had not started prior to the quest becoming available?
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    This worked for me. Completed a daily quest task and then it started counting my xmen matches.
    Reporting same here. Completed a milestone and then subsequent X-Men battles counted.