Play with X-men on your team 3x event quest

2»

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards
    No problem on my Steam account, but needed to get a daily Quest done before my Android one started counting.
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    MojoWild said:
    It wasn't working for me on any mission, event. Then I completed a different quest (a milestone in my case), and it started counting from then on.
    Probably when you do one of the daily quests, it will start working for people for who it currently is bugged
    This worked for me. Completed a daily quest task and then it started counting my xmen matches.
    Reporting same here. Completed a milestone and then subsequent X-Men battles counted.
    This worked for me as well. Thanks!!
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    I've played everything that is an option, using x-men, including competing daily/event and milestone quests...

Still at 0/3 for the use x-men counter.

I'll see if works when reunions starts in a couple hours.

If that doesn't work.... I'll pretty much be out of ideas.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    It wasn't working for me on any mission, event. Then I completed a different quest (a milestone in my case), and it started counting from then on.
    Probably when you do one of the daily quests, it will start working for people for who it currently is bugged
    Thanks for this stef!  This worked for me as well.  Finished a daily quest, now it’s counting.
  • FesterTester
    FesterTester Posts: 51 Match Maker
    edited December 2020
    Confirmed, the X-Men counter would not advance for me, but did start counting after claiming a daily quest ("win 3 story missions" in my case).  Battles before claiming the daily quest weren't retroactively counted, but it's no big deal to get 3 fights using X-Men.

NOTE: Had to hit the "claim" button on the daily quest, just having it full wasn't enough.

Thanks!

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just an FYI, you don’t have to win the match. For GOTG today. I just added 3* Grocket to “That Required Character”, entered and retreated 3x and got the reward. 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Thanks for sharing this with us.  Yes, the suggestion of claiming any other quests and returning to this one will fix the issue.  Please reach out to customer support if this workaround isn't working and the team will be happy to assist.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    There is also a bug/problem with this quest other than needing to claim another quest before the counter starts. Not all X-men are actually causing this counter to advance. Polaris has an X-Men affiliation yet does not advance the counter for this quest. I also have not had the counter advance when using Juggernaut (Fear Itself).
    I have run both of these characters in DDQ Dat Required Character and The Big Enchilada nodes as well as in the Meet Rocket & Groot event without the quest advancing. I have advanced the quest by using Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men) in the Under the Sea and Third Time's the Charm nodes in DDQ. I advanced the Holiday Quest to 2/3 by doing this and when I went back to Polaris and/or Juggernaut the quest failed to complete.
    So either the Juggernaut and Polaris X-Men tags aren't working for this quest or the paricular nodes in DDQ and the Rocket & Groot event aren't advancing this quest.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2020
    The problem seems to continue into the Agents of Shield one as well.

Played the 12DOM AoS event (with 3 SHIELD folk even) but no credit. But added Quake to a Shield Sim team and it did work.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone said:
    Thanks for sharing this with us.  Yes, the suggestion of claiming any other quests and returning to this one will fix the issue.  Please reach out to customer support if this workaround isn't working and the team will be happy to assist.
    So is this an ongoing issues with the other quests? I'm now having the same issue with the Agents of Shield one. Which also leads me to question if this will be an ongoing issue everyday.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loosie said:
    LakeStone said:
    So is this an ongoing issues with the other quests? I'm now having the same issue with the Agents of Shield one. Which also leads me to question if this will be an ongoing issue everyday.
    Having the same issues with the Defenders one, so it seems like it's not a one-off issue.