MPQ 7th Anniversary Details

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @fight4thedream - not wishing to be a pain but how are the posts discussing Killmonger on topic either?
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When are we expecting more info on 5* Deadpool ?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tonypq said:
    When are we expecting more info on 5* Deadpool ?
    Probably next week, around Tuesday, like a typical release. Might see something before then because it's Anniversary, but I wouldn't bank on it.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, when is the Anniversary vault supposed to open?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Also, when is the Anniversary vault supposed to open?
    Vault is open now and everyone will be getting a free token!  I got Taskmaster so it's starting off great for me so far.  Enjoy the Anniversary!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, vault wasn't changed much.

3x Fan Favorite tokens
    6x Dino
    3x Taskmaster
    3x Howard
    4x Random 4*
    2900/1000/600 HP

How hard would it have been to make 3x Spider-Pig instead of 6x Dino? New players would have equal chance at both, older players could actually start to get some progress on limited characters.

I use to save all my HP and buy these every day, I stopped last year when they moved to Fan Favorite tokens instead of LT's in there (it used to be LT's). Won't be going all-in for these, that's for sure.

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Am i missing something with the DP night games? it's just a regular match, other than the starting boards there's nothing special about it.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just bought a 10 pack and got the 1000 HP, 3 Taskmaster covers, the 4* Torch, a Strange, A Switch, a 2* Captain America and 2 ISO.
    Gotta say that's one the best 10 draws I've ever gotten. I just needed 1 Taskmaster to champ him so I'm ecstatic to be able to do so and add a couple of champ levels.
    Fabulous start for me!
    KGB
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos said:
    Am i missing something with the DP night games? it's just a regular match, other than the starting boards there's nothing special about it.
    As a tangent to this.  I've noticed a lot more cascades and match 4/5 on the last couple of weeks.  I wonder if in modifying the code for these games, it affected the main game.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Spicy Taco vault sure seems to have a lot of boosts in it. Or maybe it is just me?
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    The Spicy Taco vault sure seems to have a lot of boosts in it. Or maybe it is just me?

Yes, 5* Deadpool considers boosts hot sauce for your taco.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    **Mod note: The discussion on Killmonger and Onslaught has been moved here. Please keep this thread on topic. Thank you.
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanos said:
    As a tangent to this.  I've noticed a lot more cascades and match 4/5 on the last couple of weeks.  I wonder if in modifying the code for these games, it affected the main game.
    SAME!!  It has sure seemed like something changed in the calculus the past 2 weeks (it actually seems more like it used to before the tweaked the code a couple of years ago). 
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanos said:
    I think that is correct, but at least the unique starting boards give you something to plan around. 5PX won that Chavez match 4 challenge on turn zero. =c)
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rosraf said:
    Thanos said:
    SAME!!  It has sure seemed like something changed in the calculus the past 2 weeks (it actually seems more like it used to before the tweaked the code a couple of years ago). 
    This is how conspiracy theories get started!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos said:
    I think some of the matches say that different color tiles are more likely to drop (e.g., red and black in the thanos node).
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AI was getting multiple cascades every battle in class of 2019. Painful since every team was running 5* professor x. I had to purchase 11 health packs on my climb to 900. Conspiracy theory or not, I do hope it’s not the new norm. 
  • wolfknight34
    wolfknight34 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Deadpool Nightly games needs more rewards.
    There’s 15 nodes but only 7 rewards, tomorrow all the rewards will be taken for me, so I’m just going to collect iso for winning the nodes??
    If there is 15 nodes there should be 15 rewards.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I think you are confusing nodes rewards with progression rewards. There will be 15 nodes rewards and 7 progression rewards. I think it has been like this all along where the number of nodes rewards are more than the number of progression rewards, except for those rare events, if any.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep there are 5 nights of event. Each night gets you 750 progression points. So we’ll get a total of 3750 to get all 7 progression awards. It just feels a bit heavy right now since we’ve already received 5 of them.