MPQ 7th Anniversary Details

Options

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking forward to the new game modes. Should be fun!
  • Beefhammer69
    Beefhammer69 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    Everything sounds very cool. A feeder update would be awesome, but I’m not holding my breath for that. I’m curious as to whether 5* Deadpool is a limited “jokey” character a la Duck/Task or if he’s just the next 5* in the rotation after Heimdall. 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry, Legion was voted as a fan-favorite?

The rest of this looks good.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SheRa007 said:
    Why do all these crazy people want feeders?!?! No thank you. I prefer to keep the LTs please.
    I know , I’ve played 4 years and the most I’ve gotten so far from any 4* is 1 feeder . It’s easier to get covers many other ways 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yea anniversary!!!  Yea 5* Deadpool (his cover looks awesome I hope he is super strong for anniversary)!  Yea new daily event and challenges!!

Could we also get a new boss event with the Deadpool release??  
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options
    fitfestus said:
    Ummmm...
    SLOT SALE????
    6 months overdue?
    I am now begging
    Eww.. no thanks 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Great! I hope the game will stand for at least 7 years more. New original deadpool looks great and surely a funny wall breaker like always.
    But personally I would prefer to take those 473.395 HP instead.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would have liked Taco DP to have a Save the Whales power where it can be saved like a cover for a future fight 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1) Moonknight and Jean Grey made through that list?  :open_mouth: The Fan Favourite store is awesome: Apocalypse, Okoye and Kitty.

2) I can't wait to see what abilities 5* Deadpool has. He's smoking hot. 

3) The new game modes look interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

4) What's missing is the UI update and what majority of the comments are about: feeders.
  • wolfknight34
    wolfknight34 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Can’t wait for the challenges and the new Deadpool character.
    I’m down for double iso during the anniversary, I need to update my characters
  • Kusik73
    Kusik73 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No CP sale?
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1) Moonknight and Jean Grey made through that list?  :open_mouth: The Fan Favourite store is awesome: Apocalypse, Okoye and Kitty.
    Maybe it was Bishop/Hammercap and they had to take it out. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm happy to hear about the new Deadpool Nightly events - it's always fun to get new content that's a bit more puzzle-y. I wonder if they will stick around after the anniversary is over in some form?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,623 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sounds like fun.
    5* Deadpool has long been expected although I was expecting him to be held on to for when Deadpool pops up in the MCU, so this is an interesting turn of events.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,623 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

4) What's missing is the UI update and what majority of the comments are about: feeders.

Not sure how they decide this but if it is on usage then JG is an essential in XvA and House of X and they got some play over the year, so maybe she just has had "artificial" use because of that? Also Moon Knight I could see being popular with lower rosters that have him thanks to his massive damage on green and true healing on black.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

Not sure how they decide this but if it is on usage then JG is an essential in XvA and House of X and they got some play over the year, so maybe she just has had "artificial" use because of that? Also Moon Knight I could see being popular with lower rosters that have him thanks to his massive damage on green and true healing on black.

I think they just didn't want to put Polaris in the store. Because I, and I'm sure many others, put Polaris as our favourite 4* in the poll.