MPQ 7th Anniversary Details

14567810»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't clear the vault even 1 time this year, though in the past year or so I ran through it a few times. I guess for me, any double-iso event still feels meaningful even in the absence of any other useful reward opportunities, so on that front it was good. Also for once I had a decent chunk ofCP banked up to throw in the FF store, and got some useful covers on Kitty that are going to shorten my grind to get her champed. Of course that came at the expense of Killmonger barring some unbelievable hot streak, but that's the game. I got a couple Devil D covers, a couple taskmaster covers, and a couple howard covers; I'd really have loved to get access to some Ham covers...I guess at some point he'll get a PVP and I'll be able to finish him up.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got to 95 out of one hundred on the vault - there was still 1000 HP in there but I decided enough was enough - my Taskmaster now needs one cover to champ so that was OK. Likewise in past years I made it to a re-set.
    The Fan Favourite store yielded only 2 5* covers and both were dupes/saved, so that was a bust but it was a decent store.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last year, I'm pretty sure I made it through multiple resets. Only once this year. HP is harder to come by and I didn't have as many maxed 3's to sell.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    Last year, I'm pretty sure I made it through multiple resets. Only once this year. HP is harder to come by and I didn't have as many maxed 3's to sell.
    This year's anniversary brought me to the dreaded 300 roster slots.  Definitely no extra pulls for me this year.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Borstock said:
    This year's anniversary brought me to the dreaded 300 roster slots.  Definitely no extra pulls for me this year.
    @IceIX
    There were talks earlier in the year that y'all were looking at the in game economy, turning these post 300 slots to 1k hp instead of 2k would be a good start.