* Juggernaut (Classic) *

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'm debating leveling my (30th level) Juggernaut up to 40. I was going to eventually anyway...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When I saw the description I thought to myself that Juggs woud be pretty neat...
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @ DJ Roy- You win this event yet?

dude has five maxed Juggs. He is gonna have fuuuuuun.
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That is just nasty.

You have to plow through more than 60K in health while taking 6800+ in damage just about every other turn.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    @ DJ Roy- You win this event yet?

dude has five maxed Juggs. He is gonna have fuuuuuun.

he knew this day would come...............
  • Unknown
    Options
    This would be a bloodbath with Fury as a 1300 or #1 prize. Good luck to all of you who need Psylocke. She's a nice compliment to C. Mags and Sentry/Torch in PVE when Daken is unavailable.
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    Meanwhile, I read this in an alliance's FB page...

"Alguien mas ODIA con todo su ser a Juggernaut? ¬¬ ese hijo de las mil putas siempre arruina mi fiesta con su cabezazo... y no !!! no estoy pidiendo estrategias para vencerlo... simplemente me caga! ¬¬"

I think this was the most sincere declaration of love Juggs ever received icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's times like this I wish you could watch a replay of how the AI played your team on defense. I've only lost tiny fraction of the defensive fights in this event, Juggs seems to be tearing up on defense.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I haven't won one yet icon_e_sad.gif

But I no haz Juggs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Juggernaut is killing it in Balance of Power. Daken/OBW/Juggernaut is working really well.

If I had a maxed Hood, I'd try that OBW/Hood/Juggernaut team that I spoke of in my last post on this thread. I'd also like to see how Bullseye would work, especially with Murderous Aim.

What teams are others using, if you're using Juggernaut for Balance of Power?
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I tried Juggs-lazyDaken-cStorm. The team worked pretty well until I went up against an OBW on a purple-heavy board. Barely managed to squeak out a win.
  • Unknown
    Options
    fidsah wrote:
    It's times like this I wish you could watch a replay of how the AI played your team on defense. I've only lost tiny fraction of the defensive fights in this event, Juggs seems to be tearing up on defense.

I haven't found him all that hard to beat, really. NowMags and CStorm are a pretty effective counter to almost everything.
  • Unknown
    Options
    fidsah wrote:

I haven't found him all that hard to beat, really. NowMags and CStorm are a pretty effective counter to almost everything.

Juggs thinks the same thing when he looks at your team. MNMags and CStorm? Two headbutts. Next! icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    yeah, he may be relatively easy to deal with, but I am steamrolling through AI teams right now using him.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, Juggs 21K is WOW and he so far for me at least, dominates the colors so he tanks most attacks. It's just a shame that at 1 star he has the slow health recovery. But man, I saw one team with maxed Juggs/Hulk/LThor, it was ridiculous how many HP that was to chew through.

And only needing 6 for a headbutt?

Can we get a 3 Star Juggernaut now? New third power being a self heal or a strike tile placed on the board during a headbutt that's like Ares?

Now that's another bad boy in this one...
    - Unreall
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been using Juggs, Ares, and OBW for a defensive team and they've been holding down the fort pretty well. My offensive teams have been all over the map this event.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    He's completely unbalanced for his damage output relative to his skill cost.
    I'd cry 'nerf' but this is only one event in which he's OP which makes it refreshing to bring out an old character icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    It does bring a certain amount of joy to one shot a 21k Health juggs, too bad my team is only so so on defense
  • DecoyDuck
    DecoyDuck Posts: 620
    Options
    A user playing Juggs might not want to overdo the headbutts so he can play one or two more rounds before hitting the health pack. But defensively, the ai headbutts with abandon. So this experiment further proves the obvious: given no restrictions, players will choose characters with high health and high damage at low AP costs. Shocker!
  • Feyda
    Feyda Posts: 105
    Options
    Using Super Jugg in the tourney got me thinking about a fun 3rd cover that Juggernaut could use. I was thinking of a black passive move called "Momentum" and it could work something like this.

For every 1 Black AP that the team has, reduce self damage from headbutt by 10% (up to 100%). When headbutt is cast, reduce the teams black AP reserves by 50% (maximum of 5 AP reduction)

1 Cover: reduce Headbutt damage by 2% per black AP in reserve (up to 100%)
    2 Cover: reduce Headbutt damage by 4% per black AP in reserve (up to 100%)
    3 Cover: reduce Headbutt damage by 6% per black AP in reserve (up to 100%)
    4 Cover: reduce Headbutt damage by 8% per black AP in reserve (up to 100%)
    5 Cover: reduce Headbutt damage by 10% per black AP in reserve (up to 100%)

I know that Juggernaut will never be WIDELY used given his 1* status, but I think this would make him more appealing + up his level cap and make a good foundation for a Lazy Juggernaut (hey.. Luggernaut is fun to say).