* Juggernaut (Classic) *

Comments

• I posted this on the bug report thread as well, but has anyone else noticed the AI bug that lets Juggs fire his headbutt without having the AP for it?
  • I'm the juggernaut, I don't need no helmet or health to win....

*headbutts and is sent flying*

But I'm thheeee juggernaaaaaauuutttt BIIIII*CCCHHHH
  • I posted this on the bug report thread as well, but has anyone else noticed the AI bug that lets Juggs fire his headbutt without having the AP for it?
    I've never seen it. Are you sure he didn't have the AP for it? He needs less AP as he gets more red covers to Headbutt.
  • quadiak
    quadiak Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    The only thing I dont understand in this post is why OP left juggernaut for last? Never, never, never leave juggernaut standing. Only do I ever even leave him for even second taken down is when c.mags or the hood is with him icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I posted this on the bug report thread as well, but has anyone else noticed the AI bug that lets Juggs fire his headbutt without having the AP for it?

Was he fighting with a goon (in Heroic Osborn for example)? Goons generate AP every turn without matches, and those pesky developers like to pair them with guys like Juggernaut who can utilize that AP.
  • One team I liked for the lightning rounds was Hood/OBW/Juggernaut. It's not a serious team, but it can be fun because you can fire off Headbutts a little quicker and you get some board control from Unstoppable Charge, plus OBW's heal allows you to do Headbutt penalty free.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut has a question for D3 about hot dog stands.
  • Ahhh...the hotdog, the lone last bastion of true healing open to all characters....
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nope... the hot dog stand got nerfed.

However .. Moonstone can steal heal icons from the Lieutenant. If you want to do Prologue healing, it's as simple as taking Moonstone along. Unless they changed the Lieutenant as well.
  • Nope... the hot dog stand got nerfed.

However .. Moonstone can steal heal icons from the Lieutenant. If you want to do Prologue healing, it's as simple as taking Moonstone along. Unless they changed the Lieutenant as well.

Forcing people to use Moonstone is just one indignity too many.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope... the hot dog stand got nerfed.
    They nerfed hot dogs.

They nerfed hot dogs.

RIOT!
  • Lieutenant tiles are also temp healing. Stealing them with Moonstone won't work. Also even if it did that would take more time to heal your people than actually waiting for them to heal.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Now I just need a Meme, with the words "After the D3 Company Picnic" -- with a picture of a typical company picnic, but everyone is laying around dead for foolishly thinking that hot dogs could sustain them.
  • Now I just need a Meme, with the words "After the D3 Company Picnic" -- with a picture of a typical company picnic, but everyone is laying around dead for foolishly thinking that hot dogs could sustain them.

Like so?

zKBn64B.jpg
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    These are great.
  • Can I keep him when the Balance of Power event is over? He's so dreamy.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    How much does he hurt on Headbutt? I would max mine, but I need him to stay low for tanking icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • locked wrote:
    How much does he hurt on Headbutt? I would max mine, but I need him to stay low for tanking icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Not much, only nearly 6850 and 3425 to yourself.

Oh yeah did i mention he have 21k health.
  • Damnit, I sold my Juggernaut months ago!