That CL10 challenge node is...

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    D3adpool is one of the 3*s I flipped without a champable replacement recently, so I can't even whales this one lol. He's still 4/4/3
    Ask your ally for 3*DP teamups, and bring whales, and boost TU AP.  That should work OK, maybe.  It's a real pain, that node.
    I may just walk away and green check the easy nodes for progression. I hate missing out on even that 1cp, but being forever Healthpack-broke has made it impractical to PVP since 10 launched
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sub 1 of Venom Bomb, Technical Problems is taking me a bit of time to sort out.

Goblin/Doc Oc/Iron Man

Oc is like magically hitting those match-4s early so my stunlocks aren't working. Goblin has been able to 1-shot me with goblin glider if i'm not watching black. I'll figure it out, but so far I'm just 1 clear in lol
    Iceman, 50-Thor, and Okoye are getting it for me. I can generally get Doc Ock stunned by the second round, then I start denying black.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    2/0/2 Gladiathor is sub-optimal for this purpose, but I'll give it a shot lol. I have a good Iceman and champed Okoye. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @ThaRoadWarrior

My team is IM40/Shuri/G4mora.

That's the strategy. My 4* is only 28X.

Shuri is key because:

1) She decreases all power costs by 3ap.
    2) She decreases the number of tiles dropped from 3 tiles to 1 tile when you make a match-3, so that the chances of purple tiles being dropped are reduced. This means Deadliest Woman triggers more easily.

If you have Shuri's lab, it will be even better and easier.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Ah, i misread. the battery changes a lot, but still, nobody-boosted seems pretty risky to be able to gather the requisite AP to start the train rolling. I do have a 2* shuri lab leveled to 100 on her as well.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D3adpool is one of the 3*s I flipped without a champable replacement recently, so I can't even whales this one lol. He's still 4/4/3

I don't even try to Whale these with DP himself. I often have trouble lasting long enough to get the AP even with 3 5* health pools, let alone trying to keep Wade alive for long enough.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Lol; asking for specific team ups never occurs to me. I just get whatever shows up, and then never use them unless it's like a mega emergency

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have any of you guys thought that you might not have the roster to speed clear cl10. There is no shame in playing cl9 and it doesn’t mean that it’s broken. It’s nice to have the choice to have this challenge for some of us ( I can’t speed clear it either but I like the progression rewards and the challenge of beating those hard nodes. )
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    For my part I'm fully aware I haven't got the roster for speed-clearing, but being able to clear it at all is fun (ish) and rewarding (ish).
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For Empire State's challenge node...

It was probably the easiest one i've had yet.

All 4 clears, done with Gritty & (essential) Carn5ge.

Just target the symbiote first.  Then goblin.  Then daken.  The trouble comes from leaving the symbiote alone to make CDs, the goblin buffs them, and amonst all the extra tiles that daken and the symbiotr create, odds are that kitty wont get rid of those CDs on time.

Kill the symbiote first to be free of his CD worries.
    Kill Goblin second so that his black doesnt chunk you big time.
    Then daken last, because, lets face it, when he doesnt have support, hes not a problem.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Once again Riri was the key for me here.  Did the first three clears with Vulture and Okoye.  For the last one, switched to Thorkoye and Riri.  Riri gets around Doc Ock not being able to be stunned.  I usually always targeted GG first due to his wicked black and would send whoever was close to firing a power airborne.  Okoye's damage multiplier began to add up and Vultre or Thor kept feeding me green to fuel Riri.  The only reason I had to switch on the last match was to keep Okoye health up.  Thor would feed her yellow to keep her healing and putting out team up tiles.  While Vulture was the far better and consistent green feeder, I couldn't keep Okoye alive long enough in the fourth clear without gathering enough yellow, hence the tag in of Thor for Vulture at that point. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Oh man, I went with Iceman /Okoye/Gladiathor (2/0/2 | 315) and ate clear-4 for breakfast on the Goblin/Octopus/Iron Man node. I need to get good at this game and come up with better teams BEFORE i spend 20 health packs lol...
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I’ve been going Kitty/Valkyrie/De4dpool.  Passive chaos. Kitty tanks everything and I have to burn a health pack on her each time but I can do 4 clears without issues.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used I used Okoye Hammercap Hawkeye for good success 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shuri Lab at any level allows her to gain 1 ap in 4 fortified colours of the same colour every turn, and it works for more than 1 colour. 

Since Shuri reduces G4mora's stun to only 3ap and she stuns for 3 turns, you won't run out of stun to use. Also, it reduces IM40 battery to 3ap, which means you gain 24 red ap and 12 blue ap for 6 yellow ap.This is more than enough to keep all of them in infinite stun loop.

Sub 2 of Venom Bomb is so much easier than Sub 1.

For 5* Carnage essential node, I used Medusa and Prowler to clear 4 times.

For those hard and challenge nodes, it's still Shuri, IM40 and G4mora. My healthpack usage has reduced by 10 to 15 packs in sub 2.

All my 4* team levels are lesser than 290.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shuri Lab at any level allows her to gain 1 ap in 4 fortified colours of the same colour every turn, and it works for more than 1 colour. 

Since Shuri reduces G4mora's stun to only 3ap and she stuns for 3 turns, you won't run out of stun to use. Also, it reduces IM40 battery to 3ap, which means you gain 24 red ap and 12 blue ap for 6 yellow ap.This is more than enough to keep all of them in infinite stun loop.

Sub 2 of Venom Bomb is so much easier than Sub 1.

For 5* Carnage essential node, I used Medusa and Prowler to clear 4 times.

For those hard and challenge nodes, it's still Shuri, IM40 and G4mora. My healthpack usage has reduced by 10 to 15 packs in sub 2.

All my 4* team levels are lesser than 290.
    Working with much higher level team and that combo was wiped by turn 2, twice, maybe you are just lucky or perhaps I am unlucky. Kudos if you beat the challenge node of Carnage and BRB with them.
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Okoye, 5Hawkeye, Coulson was silly. Took out the Green goblin node with almost no damage. Just fire any power ASAP and soon the enemy won't even get a turn
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have no idea how to beat the next one - 3*Thor/BRB/5* Carnage.  Just gettin' my butt handed to me no matter what combo I try.  I even voluntarily use Kraven for the first time to see what kind of impact that would have, and he helped, but I still got slaughtered.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Have you tried bringing EB Venom? I haven't done that node yet, but he disregards protects. Or maybe Th4nos who can turn those tiles into greens for you rather than triggering the ap gain/new tile creation? The only times I've won against BRB/Carbage in PVP have involved stunning them asap and keeping them there.