Grand Experiment 2: Treading Water in the SCL 10 Post-Shardpocalypse

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I have to admit I spent a few thousand on the Wanda Colossus boosted incarnation of classics.
    Still not going all in, but I... Dabble occasionally.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    I have to admit I spent a few thousand on the Wanda Colossus boosted incarnation of classics.
    Still not going all in, but I... Dabble occasionally.

Join us ...

• rainkingucd
    Options

With Goose (Chewie!) out, I'm going to go all in on her as my 3* favourite. Nearly all of my current 3* are Max-Max or close to as I kept my dupes when BCS was handing out all those retro rewards, so I have no real need to target any 3* unless I really wanted one in particular the 5* level.

So now I'll test how long it takes to max a 3* from scratch (hehe) before I can ascend.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    So now I'll test how long it takes to max a 3* from scratch (hehe) before I can ascend.

Great plan - keep us up to date.

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options

I pulled 50 Latests this morning and Peggy is now 4,4,4 and the other two are baby champed.

I then decided that adding I don’t need any CP buffer to keep up with Latests. I pulled all my CP in Classics and did 303 pulls. First thing I realized is that it took a long time to pull. I think the maximum I’ve ever pulled before today is about 60 individual pulls. I got 64 5* covers. Of the 5*s with increased odds I got 6 Thor, 6 Carnage and 4 Magneto.

I really got a lot of covers for the featured 4s with about 20 covers each for Deadpool, Shuri and OsCorp Spidey. I also got 7 shard covers for Mighty Thor who is now my highest 5 at 497 and 33 covers on my 4* shard target Melinda May who is now level 352.

I also spent about 1.4 million Iso champing 4* dupes and raising 5* Peggy to 435.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

They really need to give us a multi-pull option for classics. After the ascension rewards it took me FOREVER to spend all that CP one pull at a time.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,974 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    Well, today I finished 550ing Wasp. She's my 30th.

I think this means I win MPQ.

550 Bagman wins MPQ.

The day someone hits that, the game shuts down and the loading screen just displays the winners name ;)

KGB

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

I wonder does anybody have an ascended Taskmaster yet?

• Bowgentle
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

Do you really have to ask?
    Of course bucket does.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

I'm a little hurt that you'd even ask this. Mine is lvl452.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

Yeah I suppose I should have known lol. Mine is only 322, not nearly as poor as Ham, who I only have at 290. I don't believe I'll ever get him over. Devil D is 345, I guess there is a real world where I baby ascend him.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

I ascended Winter Soldier, moved my 4* over to Flaptain who has a 12 cover dupe. I’m looking at Coulson after that who has a 5/5/0

• rainkingucd
    Options

Coulson is hands down the most fun of all the characters I've ascended so far

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2023
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

Yes, so it seems. If I was close to being able to ascend him that's what I'd push for.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

I'm worried that the CD power is a bug that they're going to fix.

Actually I might be more worried that it's a feature that they're NOT going to fix.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

I'm 99 shards from Flaptain, so I'll be on that Coulson train probably in a day or so to see what the story is.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@rainkingucd said:

Actually I might be more worried that it's a feature that they're NOT going to fix.

Yeah I think once someone at BCS actually plays him and notices 5 CD tiles, he's dead.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@entrailbucket said:

@rainkingucd said:

Yeah I think once someone at BCS actually plays him and notices 5 CD tiles, he's dead.

And the flip side of that is that 1000 players are currently going all-in to get him ascended, so if he stays the way he is, he's going to end up absolutely everywhere.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

Going to be funny when he is made a retro feeder in a month right after that CD thing gets fixed.