Upcoming Feature: S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 10

191011121315»

Comments

• max5esq
    max5esq Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Too much a level boost knock this down so its a bit harder then 9, right now its too hard.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    @IceIX - any chance we get a summary on what was right/wrong/will be different or not different before we jump right into a new release event with CL10? 
  • A_Wise_Man
    A_Wise_Man Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    bowla33 said:
    Daredevil217 said: 
    Someone else mentioned (though I’m failing the find the posts) that 10 was advertised to have more CP in node rewards but gives the same as 9. Another thing that I’m unsure of if it is a bug or intended. 

All these questions have been asked already. None of them answered. 

Ice posted that "CP gains from Node clearing is also increased, with a total of 5 available on each sub, as opposed to the 4 from SCL 9"

But it was already 5 in CL9. So there was no additional CP in CL10. 

I keep seeing this and it's wrong/bad information.  Cl9 has 5 cp in nodes.  1 for clearing the hardest node 4 times, 1 for clearing the 4 star essential 4 times, 3 for the 5 star essential.  That's 1+1+3=5.  
    Cl10 has the same 1 for the hard node, 1 for the 4E, 3 for the 5E, but also has 1 in the challenge node.  That's 1+1+3+1=6.  Its not 5 cp, its 6.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2020
    Still doesn't make node rewards less dumpy for much harder battles. +1 CP, I'm swooning...
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    jackstar0 said:
    bowla33 said:
    Daredevil217 said: 
    Someone else mentioned (though I’m failing the find the posts) that 10 was advertised to have more CP in node rewards but gives the same as 9. Another thing that I’m unsure of if it is a bug or intended. 

Ice posted that "CP gains from Node clearing is also increased, with a total of 5 available on each sub, as opposed to the 4 from SCL 9"

I keep seeing this and it's wrong/bad information.  Cl9 has 5 cp in nodes.  1 for clearing the hardest node 4 times, 1 for clearing the 4 star essential 4 times, 3 for the 5 star essential.  That's 1+1+3=5.  
    Cl10 has the same 1 for the hard node, 1 for the 4E, 3 for the 5E, but also has 1 in the challenge node.  That's 1+1+3+1=6.  Its not 5 cp, its 6.
    What is this... Clue?
    It's just a red herring.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    jackstar0 said:
    bowla33 said:
    Daredevil217 said: 

What is this... Clue?
    It's just a red herring.
    It was Professor X in the node room with the red herring! What a way to go...
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    This is a great new addition thank you for this, I enjoy the challenge again, I actually have to think and finally have a use for the occasional health pack now.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    jackstar0 said:
    bowla33 said:
    Daredevil217 said: 

What is this... Clue?
    It was Professor X in the Ballroom with the candlestick!   B)
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Warbringa said:
    jackstar0 said:
    What is this... Clue?
    It was Professor X in the Ballroom with the candlestick!   B)
    I thought it was Prof X in the Danger Room with the flame-thrower.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good luck with Honor Among Thieves at CL10. Should only take you about 5 hours to do 4 clears. Haha. 
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler

Points for CL9 and 10 being the same. I don’t know if this is intended or a bug since it incentivizes top alliances to play down in 9 (faster clears in 9 for the same points = more points). Not a problem for me personally but people aren’t happy about it on LINE. 

We were told the challenge node won’t effect overall points, and it absolutely does. Bug, or as intended?

My assumption (I know the old saying about assumptions) was that CL10 would have all the same nodes as cl9 plus the challenge node for extra points. Disappointing to see the 2E node replaced with an extra difficult, required challenge node.