Upcoming Feature: S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 10

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess I'll have to check what the lower level rewards are again when the next tournament shows up.  In my mind, getting two 4* covers per event seems like a better deal than a couple of 3* covers.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    I got boot out of my top 50 spot in PvP SCL 10. Competition is really tight. I estimate that you need at least 1150-1200 to hit top 50. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    So, anyone in S1.10 finished clearing Meet Rocket and Groot yet? :lol:
    Some people in my alliance posted pics on line.  All I have to say is bring your 550 5* and expect openings and closes to take a while and use up a bunch of health packs.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh gosh...5E Don and Muscles have 80,000+ health...on the first clear...I am going to die...
  • DAZ0273
    edited February 2020
    Annnnnnnnnd dead! One Tommy gun basically totalled 2 of my guys and Prof had like 4k health left...I lasted about 3 minutes! 😂😂
  • DAZ0273
    So uhm...I guess let us try the 4e...gulp...
  • Markot
    Markot Posts: 86 Match Maker
    There isn't 2e node, instead there is a node where you can take a team of your choice, but enemies are at lvl 650 after 4 clears:
    The Hood 145k health
    5* Kingpin 269k
    Thug 194k

Looks like it is really only for players with lvl 550 5* or close to it. 
  • DAZ0273
    Oh and then the game taunted me with this message "The best rewards are found in Story mode and versus". Thanks for the helpful advice game but you just killed me lots. How about next time you say something like "Going to SCL10? I wouldnt do that buddy because if you do I am going to ride you like the fresh fish you are".
  • DAZ0273
    edited February 2020
    Nope...the4E whilst better is still death...looks like it is back down to where I belong next event! And this is one if the easier Pve's... 😭😭😭
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Just finished my 4 clears each sub SCL 10 MR&G. Started about half an hour late. So it was roughly one hour for the initial clears. Had to level up my 5*Thanos from 290 to 320 to get the easy nodes done in one match. Court Death fodder was as always my level 420 5/3/3 GladiaThor to get him to half health. The roster that I used was the same as always: Champed Okoye and half health Thor together with my champed Professor X who was boosted to about 90,000 health. Against the only-goons-nodes I switched to my champed Kitty with level 314 Gr4cket.
    I only used one health pack for ProfX after finishing the super hard node where Fatpin had more than 200K health in the end.
    So what the conclusion after the first time in SCL 10. I need about 50% more time to do the clears which was okay as it is sunday and I don't have anything else to do right now. I only used one healthpack which wasn't really necesary. The 4* essential  had a featured char that I didn't have champed at only level 209 (Karolina). But that wasn't a probem neither. The 5 * essential was no problem as I had Professor X champed and he is really great. When the latest 5-stars are featured in future events I might get problem in the 5* essential and the super hard node as I only have three covers each for Beta Ray Bill and Carnage. But with some baby-champed meta 5-stars (Grockitty, Thorkoye) everybody should try their luck. I didn't try Worthy Cap nor Bishop but considering the enemy's match damage in the super hard node the will likely trigger. And luckily everbody in this event can be stunned.
  • DAZ0273
    Tony_Foot said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Nope...the4E whilst better is still death...looks like it is back down to where I belong next event! And this is one if the easier Pve's... 😭😭😭
    Sorry for taking your CP and HP these past couple of months. We have loaded it into CL10 with all the four star rewards and shards for the people that don't need them :p Please continue to enjoy your game at your normal level but with less of everything.

;)

Yup, the Devs definitely hate us all, bless them!
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony_Foot said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Sorry for taking your CP and HP these past couple of months. We have loaded it into CL10 with all the four star rewards and shards for the people that don't need them :p Please continue to enjoy your game at your normal level but with less of everything.

;)

The bump in good rewards will take many higher rosters up to scl 10. Which means scl 8-9 will have rosters like daz able to place higher and earn better rewards. Sounds like a win for players in his position but ymmv.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ares76 said:
    Just finished my 4 clears each sub SCL 10 MR&G. Started about half an hour late. So it was roughly one hour for the initial clears. Had to level up my 5*Thanos from 290 to 320 to get the easy nodes done in one match. Court Death fodder was as always my level 420 5/3/3 GladiaThor to get him to half health. The roster that I used was the same as always: Champed Okoye and half health Thor together with my champed Professor X who was boosted to about 90,000 health. Against the only-goons-nodes I switched to my champed Kitty with level 314 Gr4cket.
    I only used one health pack for ProfX after finishing the super hard node where Fatpin had more than 200K health in the end.
    So what the conclusion after the first time in SCL 10. I need about 50% more time to do the clears which was okay as it is sunday and I don't have anything else to do right now. I only used one healthpack which wasn't really necesary. The 4* essential  had a featured char that I didn't have champed at only level 209 (Karolina). But that wasn't a probem neither. The 5 * essential was no problem as I had Professor X champed and he is really great. When the latest 5-stars are featured in future events I might get problem in the 5* essential and the super hard node as I only have three covers each for Beta Ray Bill and Carnage. But with some baby-champed meta 5-stars (Grockitty, Thorkoye) everybody should try their luck. I didn't try Worthy Cap nor Bishop but considering the enemy's match damage in the super hard node the will likely trigger. And luckily everbody in this event can be stunned.
    I also have baby champed meta. 

440 Thor
    457 Okoye
    462 Kitty
    465 Thanos
    455 Professor
    450 Hawkeye 
    357 Grocket
    311 Bishop
    293 Worthy

Do you think I’ll be able to hit progression in CL10? What about the harder PVEs? Is it really “550s only” like people say? I don’t think I’m too concerned with this one, but future ones for sure. 
  • tiomono
    Ares76 said:
    I also have baby champed meta. 

440 Thor
    457 Okoye
    462 Kitty
    465 Thanos
    455 Professor
    450 Hawkeye 
    357 Grocket
    311 Bishop
    293 Worthy

Do you think I’ll be able to hit progression in CL10? What about the harder PVEs? Is it really “550s only” like people say? I don’t think I’m too concerned with this one, but future ones for sure. 
    Grossly exaggerated. If progression is your goal your fine. My top 10 in slice 1 has no 550 players. A couple have only 3 5*'s.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Markot said:
    There isn't 2e node, instead there is a node where you can take a team of your choice, but enemies are at lvl 650 after 4 clears:
    The Hood 145k health
    5* Kingpin 269k
    Thug 194k

Looks like it is really only for players with lvl 550 5* or close to it. 
    Prof X / 50 Thor /Okoye cleaned that node for me. Low champs, but all champed. Don't fancy it without a champed and boosted Prof X though. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks @tiomono

I’m wondering if we should start a separate thread for experiences/difficulty etc. Not that it’s off-topic but I know IceIX said he had a lot of reading to catch up on here and would like to answer questions. Or conversely, maybe we could put all our questions in the first post of a new thread to make it easier for him?
  • tiomono
    Thanks @tiomono

I’m wondering if we should start a separate thread for experiences/difficulty etc. Not that it’s off-topic but I know IceIX said he had a lot of reading to catch up on here and would like to answer questions. Or conversely, maybe we could put all our questions in the first post of a new thread to make it easier for him?
    I posted in the "public health warning" thread with my experience. But a non satirical one would be a good idea. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    Thanks @tiomono

I posted in the "public health warning" thread with my experience. But a non satirical one would be a good idea. 
    I feel like gallows humor is the best response to SCL10 levels....