Upcoming Feature: S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 10

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Difficulty for this event feels manageable, that’s with a boosted Professor and relatively easy opponents. The time commitment is much higher, which is just as important. 

For reference I’m working with champs mostly 460-477. So, it’s possible without 550s, but not to the extent it feels like a natural progression from the very easy SCL 9.

Im dropping down for certain events. I don’t want to see some of the hardest nodes scaled up to 650.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Ares76 said:
    Just finished my 4 clears each sub SCL 10 MR&G. Started about half an hour late. So it was roughly one hour for the initial clears. Had to level up my 5*Thanos from 290 to 320 to get the easy nodes done in one match. Court Death fodder was as always my level 420 5/3/3 GladiaThor to get him to half health. The roster that I used was the same as always: Champed Okoye and half health Thor together with my champed Professor X who was boosted to about 90,000 health. Against the only-goons-nodes I switched to my champed Kitty with level 314 Gr4cket.
    I only used one health pack for ProfX after finishing the super hard node where Fatpin had more than 200K health in the end.
    So what the conclusion after the first time in SCL 10. I need about 50% more time to do the clears which was okay as it is sunday and I don't have anything else to do right now. I only used one healthpack which wasn't really necesary. The 4* essential  had a featured char that I didn't have champed at only level 209 (Karolina). But that wasn't a probem neither. The 5 * essential was no problem as I had Professor X champed and he is really great. When the latest 5-stars are featured in future events I might get problem in the 5* essential and the super hard node as I only have three covers each for Beta Ray Bill and Carnage. But with some baby-champed meta 5-stars (Grockitty, Thorkoye) everybody should try their luck. I didn't try Worthy Cap nor Bishop but considering the enemy's match damage in the super hard node the will likely trigger. And luckily everbody in this event can be stunned.
    I also have baby champed meta. 

440 Thor
    457 Okoye
    462 Kitty
    465 Thanos
    455 Professor
    450 Hawkeye 
    357 Grocket
    311 Bishop
    293 Worthy

Do you think I’ll be able to hit progression in CL10? What about the harder PVEs? Is it really “550s only” like people say? I don’t think I’m too concerned with this one, but future ones for sure. 
    Your roster is even a few levels better as mine. You will have no problem. Thorkoye and boosted ProfX will destroy everything in this event. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, pay no attention to me - I always knew it would be too hard for my roster but it was "fun" finding out! I am treating this as throwaway - the big boys should do Ok and the not so big boys will have to figure it out. Meanwhile. I will go back where I belong!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ares76 said:
    Ares76 said:
    Just finished my 4 clears each sub SCL 10 MR&G. Started about half an hour late. So it was roughly one hour for the initial clears. Had to level up my 5*Thanos from 290 to 320 to get the easy nodes done in one match. Court Death fodder was as always my level 420 5/3/3 GladiaThor to get him to half health. The roster that I used was the same as always: Champed Okoye and half health Thor together with my champed Professor X who was boosted to about 90,000 health. Against the only-goons-nodes I switched to my champed Kitty with level 314 Gr4cket.
    I only used one health pack for ProfX after finishing the super hard node where Fatpin had more than 200K health in the end.
    So what the conclusion after the first time in SCL 10. I need about 50% more time to do the clears which was okay as it is sunday and I don't have anything else to do right now. I only used one healthpack which wasn't really necesary. The 4* essential  had a featured char that I didn't have champed at only level 209 (Karolina). But that wasn't a probem neither. The 5 * essential was no problem as I had Professor X champed and he is really great. When the latest 5-stars are featured in future events I might get problem in the 5* essential and the super hard node as I only have three covers each for Beta Ray Bill and Carnage. But with some baby-champed meta 5-stars (Grockitty, Thorkoye) everybody should try their luck. I didn't try Worthy Cap nor Bishop but considering the enemy's match damage in the super hard node the will likely trigger. And luckily everbody in this event can be stunned.
    I also have baby champed meta. 

440 Thor
    457 Okoye
    462 Kitty
    465 Thanos
    455 Professor
    450 Hawkeye 
    357 Grocket
    311 Bishop
    293 Worthy

Do you think I’ll be able to hit progression in CL10? What about the harder PVEs? Is it really “550s only” like people say? I don’t think I’m too concerned with this one, but future ones for sure. 
    Your roster is even a few levels better as mine. You will have no problem. Thorkoye and boosted ProfX will destroy everything in this event. 
    Yeah I wasn’t so concerned about this event. Goon-heavy nodes are easy in general if you have ways to remove tiles (Kitty/Okoye). I’m more concerned  about harder PVEs. 
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Heart of Darkness, Deadpool, a couple of others too will be really hard work.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rod5 said:
    I’m specifically worried about the royal family and the Ragnarok crew nodes.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    jp1 said:
    Rod5 said:
    I’m specifically worried about the royal family and the Ragnarok crew nodes.

i‘m afraid of Mindless Ones. And the wave nodes. All of them.
  • Ythik
    Ythik Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    IceIX said:

CP gains from Node clearing is also increased, with a total of 5 available on each sub, as opposed to the 4 from SCL 9.

Just in case no one else has pointed this out.... this is incorrect.

SCL9 always has (and appears to still) give 5 CP from node rewards.  One each from the third hard node and the four star essential, then three more from the five star essential.  If SCL10 is supposed to give more CP from nodes than SCL9 then it needs to give more than five.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Does the special node give the same rewards as the 2e node did?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, here's whats in the Challenge/special node in SCL10!

1 Mighty Token
    2 x 350 riso
    1000 iso
    1 CP
    1 Elite

Whatcha got for the 2E?
  • leoperez90
    leoperez90 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    PVP CL10 - nice work, love the improvement lots of rewards! 
    PVE CL10 - idk how i i feel about it, i see the rewards are nice BUT havent tried it yet but just sounds like my time is gonna double!! on average my runs go from 21-30 min to double that idk if i wanna spend more time in the game. and i have baby meta roster for both pvp/pve. 

but i gotta say overall its a positive, i see more good then bad.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    Well, here's whats in the Challenge/special node in SCL10!

1 Mighty Token
    2 x 350 riso
    1000 iso
    1 CP
    1 Elite

Whatcha got for the 2E?
    Normally it includes 500 iso and a standard token, don't remember the rest.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    For the effort, not updating node rewards is pretty weak. I don't need standard tokens if I'm playing scl10.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm really looking forward to the drama when PVE Simulator rolls around, and we see that sweet Kitty/4ocket/Thing node scaled out to nonsense levels.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm really looking forward to the drama when PVE Simulator rolls around, and we see that sweet Kitty/4ocket/Thing node scaled out to nonsense levels.
    That node is in Cosmic Chaos, I think?  Or Infinite Pursuit?  But yes....horror.
  • DAZ0273
    I think it is Cosmic Chaos? When you go the X-Mansion? Horrible.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh is it really? I feel like Simulator does get some PVP-level team composition on a few of the nodes though; for some reason in my mind that event seems like it gets newer characters put on teams that don't seem drawn from a hat more than most older events.

@IceIX what are the chances we get Fight for Wakanda back with SCL 10? I would love to bottle and sell all the tears lol
  • DAZ0273
    Simulator has the Mockingbird one I think? With Iron Fist and Cage? Or something like that, another tough tough team.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    Simulator has the Mockingbird one I think? With Iron Fist and Cage? Or something like that, another tough tough team.
    MB, IF, LC is during Deadpool vs, but yeah, an ugly one.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any PVE that features mostly tile movers is going to see a great backwards migration down.