Fatal Attraction - S1 Daken event May 16 - May 19

Options

Comments

• Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    eclyspe wrote:
    Did anyone manage to get full rewards? Because my alliance mate just pointed out someone spotting a 5-3-4 daken.

I'm currently running a 0-3-3 level 64 (buffed to 96) Daken. I'm still waiting on my alliance cover...I used HP to add the other covers and will continue to do so once the alliance reward comes in.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was REALLY hoping LT's red would be the top 50 reward (or alliance). Mine's sitting at 2/5/5 (1st world MPQ problem right?) and I would just love to get him to 141 please. Wish I could magically know when the right time to join was so I got the easiest possible bracket. This whole LT reward + end of Season 1 thing is going to drive scores through the roof. I guess I'll shoot for 1100 and hope that's enough for top 10.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My alliance rewards just came in. 1/1/1 Mohawken is tearing it up buffed up to level 30. And by that I mean he's making 16 power strike tiles whenever the opponent matches green, as I'm not running a green user.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Man I'm so jealous. Everyone won daken covers while I won stupid recruit tokens. I am going to have by female butt handed to me by high level ones because I'm stuck with a damn loner

I know what I am doing after this season... *glares at the alliance I am in*
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seriously pamizard, you might be overreaching. Get a solid 2* team foundation established first, before you start worrying about 3*s too much
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    Man I'm so jealous. Everyone won daken covers while I won stupid recruit tokens. I am going to have by female butt handed to me by high level ones because I'm stuck with a damn loner

More often than not, in a new char's first PvP it is better to use the loaner since it's a free health pack whenever they get downed (and any medium sized AoE will likely take them out). At your stage, you're not likely to see people who have spent money/HP to level up their Daken considerably anyway, so it'll basically be your best 2 guys against everyone else's best 2. Don't get discouraged, you can do just as well here as you have been doing in others, if not better since everyone is essentially on the same playing field with a low level/useless featured hero.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Seriously pamizard, you might be overreaching. Get a solid 2* team foundation established first, before you start worrying about 3*s too much

sorry sorry your right its just that i've been feeling so down lately that the alliance I'm in never does well but I should keep my head up and do the best I can

Besides I do well anyway, even with 3 stars I dont have and use the loners, sometimes I let them go down first because I just have them for attack, I rarely use their moves anyway, like Loki for example
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

sorry sorry your right its just that i've been feeling so down lately that the alliance I'm in never does well but I should keep my head up and do the best I can

Besides I do well anyway, even with 3 stars I dont have and use the loners, sometimes I let them go down first because I just have them for attack, I rarely use their moves anyway, like Loki for example

Hi Pamizard,

I’m sure you can find a new home pretty quickly using the forums. Seems like the biggest issue is you are in a 12 man alliance so the top rewards are not possible.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:

My alliance is recruiting. It's small, but we're all active. I'm just sayin. icon_razz.gif

Got up to around 300 (useless thor cover) then took a break to work on heavy metal.
  • Unknown
    Options
    hmm i think I know what team to use for this event

unfortunetly they will need to farm greens so i might have to eliminate the AI daken first before farming greens.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Holy **** this will be a blood bath. All these great prizes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    What time does this event end? Is it the same for everybody since some people don't have covers? I thought it was weird to see a PVP that's 3 days.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    this tournament will be a blood bath to end all blood baths, like....i think i am gonna try for 1100 for the first time cause i have the blue and black covers but my alliance was 100 ranks out of purple....god it's gonna be a horrible grind to get there.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How is this for luck, I got three of the event tokens, 1 for progression and 2 I purchased using hps... all 3 gave me

Red Hawkeye

I guess at least none were Bagman.
  • Unknown
    Options
    wade66 wrote:
    How is this for luck, I got three of the event tokens, 1 for progression and 2 I purchased using hps... all 3 gave me

Red Hawkeye

I guess at least none were Bagman.

Red Hawkeye is the new bagman icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    eclyspe wrote:
    Did anyone manage to get full rewards? Because my alliance mate just pointed out someone spotting a 5-3-4 daken.

I'm currently running a 0-3-3 level 64 (buffed to 96) Daken. I'm still waiting on my alliance cover...I used HP to add the other covers and will continue to do so once the alliance reward comes in.

Tropicyeo already maxed his to 141. Saw him in a node for the heavy metal. 5/5/3. Blue did 660 base or so and around 350 ish per strike tile (up to 3?).

I wanted to.fight it just to see...but I didn't because ..well..you know lol. Dakanight .it wipe you, but he might ko one of your guys. A team that guarantees a healthpacks use is not a team I want to fight...
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    eclyspe wrote:

Tropicyeo already maxed his to 141. Saw him in a node for the heavy metal. 5/5/3. Blue did 660 base or so and around 350 ish per strike tile (up to 3?).

I wanted to.fight it just to see...but I didn't because ..well..you know lol. Dakanight .it wipe you, but he might ko one of your guys. A team that guarantees a healthpacks use is not a team I want to fight...

Haha, he came up for me as well...I also skipped him. Then I accidently misread an opponents Daken level and still went in against someone with a 100+ before buff. I barely made it out of that fight with a victory. I now have Daken up to 4-3-3 level 93...I ran out of ISO...

I took advantage of some very generous two star teams tonight, I'm up to 903 but this loan wolf Chaos4drew is right behind me at 858. He's got a very impressive roster (7 141's) but isn't in an alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I shall work on my points some more tomorrow I finished my spot in heavy metal. I hope I get something good from the event coin and good 2* drops
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    most i've seen is over 100 for super daken after buff, and i really was tempted....but was like....no
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm done with this event tonight. It's like every game I try to play, the enemy keeps getting these perfect god damn cascades, knows exactly what's coming and where, and there's nothing I can do about it. There's nothing fun about this right now. And then I've already lost at least 100 points, I'm sure I'm going to lose another hundred during the night. It really feels like being punished for not somehow winning every event that's taken place since I started or not putting enough money into the game. And it's hard to motivate myself too much since I already know that, by the time I get around 750 points, I'll only be able to get matches against people with teams that are all 141s, while I only have a couple maxed 2-Stars and the loaner Daken...

Really hope this frustration goes away after tonight. Would be nice to actually have a Lazy Thor, but it doesn't seem like I have a shot at it right now.