Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    End of season 1 and Lazythor covers?

Yikes, the points... ;_;
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Lazy Thor covers with season 1 ending soon. This is going to be brutal.

In the other news I missed the seed teams but my first human opponents seem to be very low level 1 and 2 stars instead of the usual 141 trio. Maybe they tweaked their mmr again?
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    End of season 1 and Lazythor covers?

Yikes, the points... ;_;

It's nice for most players that the 26-50 reward is his best cover, but in my case that means it's the one i purchased to max and don't need, wah
  • Unknown
    Options
    Alright so given
    1) the new weighted entry system
    2) it appears the longer you wait to enter then the longer you wait for rewards

then I am entering ASAP so that I can have a better LT when his tourney starts (given that it will probably be the last one for season 1 now).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dreylin wrote:
    But we can get a (chance at) a Daken cover by plonking down a buttload of Hero Points RIGHT NOW ... and the 40x purchase price now includes 2 extra pulls!

Woo hoo hoo! But it's even better than that. The big pack is Forty TWO Packs. So you're totally more likely to get 2 more Dakens with that exception 6.1% drop rate. At least you're more likely to get new Daken then you are old Daken. So that's something... right?
  • Nighthawk81
    Nighthawk81 Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I case anyone didn't notice, the end of the season was set to be about 48 bourse after the end of Heavy Metal. Now the end is in 5 days.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jdberia wrote:
    I case anyone didn't notice, the end of the season was set to be about 48 bourse after the end of Heavy Metal. Now the end is in 5 days.

Yeah. So there is going to be one more pvp tournament after Daken finishes. Shielded persons in the shield simulator must be quite salty right now as they have to cough up more money to stay on top until the end.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I played one game in this event and won. It's showing me as having NO score, claims there are no scores on the Solo Leaderboard, but I'll be damned if there aren't scores on the Alliance once.

UzdR1a7.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    poomermon wrote:
    Jdberia wrote:

Yeah. So there is going to be one more pvp tournament after Daken finishes. Shielded persons in the shield simulator must be quite salty right now as they have to cough up more money to stay on top until the end.

My heart bleeds for Slobofix, who has been shielded at the top of training for about two weeks now.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mb it means i can quietly grind the sim whereas everybody is murdered in the pvp? LT/bp/ daken for me.. Should be enough for 1k.. Well.. I hope so..
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I genuinely wonder if we'll end up getting prizes from this event before the ones from the Heroic Oscorp. icon_razz.gif

Welp, time for MStorm and OBW to team up with Daken, unless someone knows of a better 2* team for these. Haha

EDIT: ...Huh. Now it's just showing me some random Solo Leaderboard, because when I go to my rank, I'm not on it. icon_razz.gif But apparently I'm number 1.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    People complain that PVP's have weak rewards, and that they should instead have rewards like Lazy Thor.

People complain that a PVP will be too hard because the reward is Lazy Thor.

lol, interwebz
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Excellent! I used Mags on my team, erased Blue from the board, and shuffled the low-level opponent Daken to the back of the attack queue to die from Heat addiction.

I think I shall never attack a low-level Daken. Just a nice padded room for him.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, for the heck of it, I did one match in the Daken event to see what happened. It was for 20 points. Did the match, won, no points. Just like I didn't do it at all. Lol.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Anyone else unable to get an opponent with above 25 points to their name?

I'm slogged down because I keep seeing the same seed teams over and over again, and not the easy ones like Wannabeskrull.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Teke184 wrote:
    My heart bleeds for Slobofix, who has been shielded at the top of training for about two weeks now.

Judging by Slobofix's shield-hopping behavior I witnessed in a standard PvP tourney, you need not worry about his/her ability to afford a few more days of shields.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Well, for the heck of it, I did one match in the Daken event to see what happened. It was for 20 points. Did the match, won, no points. Just like I didn't do it at all. Lol.

Scratch that...now all of a sudden I do have points, but leader board says I'm not ranked in the event. Gonna be fun.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Isn't that awesome, a Daken tourney starts, when I still don't have a single of the 3 **** Daken covers I won.

And using a brand new hero with one of the most craved heroes as reward.... for sure isn't a cheap attempt at generating sales......
  • Unknown
    Options
    And now I'm in an endless loop because I've earned my 200 reward progression, yet the network is hosed.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    That was fun... I started a game in the mid 70s. I won, and it showed me as having points in the 50s. Then I get out of it and get the 100 point Progression Reward. It shows me having 101 points on the page, then it just pops me down to 80 points. Restarted the App to see if I'd missed an attack, go back into the event, I have 102 points now.

Maths are fun.

Oh! Back down to 80 after no attacks.