Fatal Attraction - S1 Daken event May 16 - May 19

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    Peacemaker wrote:
    So they started the Lazy Daken event before anyone got their Lazy Daken? I don't care much about late rewards and stuff(plus the fact that I have not been able to win a Daken cover) since that kind of things can happen, but this is just terrible, unresponsible planning. Can't say anything else to that.

I have a Lazy Daken. Got the individual rewards, but not alliance.
    Oh, okay. I thought everyone was missing their individual rewards too- maybe I got mine and I have just forgotten. My bad. Did everyone else get their individual rewards?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Only people from the earliest brackets, like me, got their individual rewards.

IIRC, I joined Heroic Osborn within the first few brackets of 5000, which is why I got my rewards (Bullseye) yesterday morning.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    Alright so given
    1) the new weighted entry system

Could you explain?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    Alright so given
    1) the new weighted entry system

Could you explain?
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7382#p139409
    viewtopic.php?p=139482#p139482
  • Unknown
    Options
    They made the red the hard-to-get one AGAIN? Mine is 0/4/5, and the best I can reasonably hope for with the new bracketing system is 0/5/5. Aside from the one Lazy Daken cover, the Lazy Thor red is the only cover in the game I don't have. I'm never going to get a red cover for him at this rate.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    People, relax.
    Unless you we're planning to plunk down the ISO and HP to max your own Daken, it makes more sense using the loaner.

The real idiot move is extending the season, not this Daken PVP.

This will actually be fun, because everyone will go for 1100, so there will be lots of juicy targets.

But this season needs to be over like yesterday.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am less worried about having daken, or my rewards....I just want the system to be stable and work. The rewards SHOULD get to everyone, at least, I would hope so. But, issues with the network/servers, then extending the season when most of us are basically toast at this point...that's rough to deal with.
  • Unknown
    Options
    F the season...the fact everyone is toast and they add and event...we're supposed to have covers for! Give me a break. Extension, on the sly, to the season is minimal. We can't play the game but another timed event makes perfect sense. This is beyond crazy! I complain but I love the idea of this game...right now...I don't. There is absolutely no sense in a new event if were all owed characters and hp for it. And we've already been warned out gifts for im40 are also delayed!

Seeing as no one can play. Why not halt the **** game and sort it out! No-one can **** play!!!

Don't add events , extend the season, take days to reply...just compensate us fairly and accept you fuckedmy up or someone has **** you up. No biggie, no problem...

Edited. User warned.
    Emeryt
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    They made the red the hard-to-get one AGAIN? Mine is 0/4/5, and the best I can reasonably hope for with the new bracketing system is 0/5/5. Aside from the one Lazy Daken cover, the Lazy Thor red is the only cover in the game I don't have. I'm never going to get a red cover for him at this rate.

Pair him with a 5/0/5 HT and you've got money there
  • Unknown
    Options
    Or L.cap p! His red is a beast.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Now I'm just bummed out, I want to see what my boosted to level 96 0-3-3 Daken can do...
  • Unknown
    Options
    AlexBatman wrote:
    F the season...the fact everyone is toast and they add and event...we're supposed to have covers for! Give me a break. Extension, on the sly, to the season is minimal. We can't play the game but another timed event makes perfect sense. This is beyond crazy! I complain but I love the idea of this game...right now...I don't. There is absolutely no sense in a new event if were all owed characters and hp for it. And we've already been warned out gifts for im40 are also delayed!

Seeing as no one can play. Why not halt the tinykitty game and sort it out! No-one can tinykitty play!!!

Don't add events , extend the season, take days to reply...just compensate us fairly and accept you tinykitty up or someone has tinykitty you up. No biggie, no problem...

Calm down. It's a game, it really isn't that big of a deal... and if it is that big of a deal to you, then i'm really very sorry. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Started the event and seeing some odd behavior already. I played matches and am getting ISO and event points from them. I completed a fight that brought me to 250+ points according to my UI when looking at the event, but the message when I wont the event and got the points added to my score said I only had 50. But I have recived all the progression rewards as I should have. Not sure whats going on, other than servers being wonky.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Edited. User warned.
    Emeryt
  • Unknown
    Options
    AlexBatman wrote:
    ...and I hadn't even checked the rewards! LT...this isn't a joke, it's a highly competitive event, where everyone is on completely the same battle ground...the only advantage goes to those who spend money or those who have piles of hp. The people who probably spent money! D3p you may have just buried me alive! A certain C word springs to mind...

Pretty sure I know the word you mean. It's cashgrab.
  • Unknown
    Options
    AlexBatman wrote:

Defensive much? I wouldn't say I'm the happiest about the situation at the moment, but I'm not going to throw a fit about it and then tell a stranger "**** you" for making a simple comment.

And I'm on this website to discuss a game that I enjoy. It's actually the only game I play, because I don't own a console and I stopped playing WoW over a year ago.

I've invested time and effort into this game, but I'm not going to let technical issues (obviously it's technical, the devs wouldn't purposely cause these issues...) and event timing ruin my mood or my overall enjoyment of the game. The game is still fun to play, regardless of some of the changes and tweaks they have made over the past couple of weeks. All games have changes, and all games are constantly transitioning into new (not always better) things. I've just learned to accept that and go with the flow.

As for you, I suggest you grow up and don't attack people for offering you some advice on how you should try to enjoy a game, instead of acting like your entire life depends on it. Good luck.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did anyone manage to get full rewards? Because my alliance mate just pointed out someone spotting a 5-3-4 daken.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    eclyspe wrote:
    Did anyone manage to get full rewards? Because my alliance mate just pointed out someone spotting a 5-3-4 daken.
    That has to be a lucky pull from a token - I just pulled a purple Daken from the event token myself.
  • Unknown
    Options
    AlexBatman wrote:
    I partially get what you were trying to say in your first post, but you did not have to directly swear to the forum members reading this and especially Jkells, whatever word you used behind the filter.
  • Unknown
    Options
    No Heroic Oscorp rewards? No problem.

L2Kqxu5.jpg