Fatal Attraction - S1 Daken event May 16 - May 19

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
It's time to use that character you won but never received. A new Daken event is up.

1 Wolv x-Force
2-5, 6-10 Red&Yellow Lazy Thor
26-50 Yellow Lazy Thor
51-200 Moonstone

Alliance rewards
1-100 Green Lazy Thor

Progression rewards
1100 Purple Daken
1300 Yellow Invis Woman

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    How can they start the event when we still have not received our reward covers?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Seriously this is so bad it's funny. How stupid can they be?
  • Unknown
    Options
    LDaken event with LThor rewards.

This is gonna be ridiculous.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nonce ur post doesn't relate to me. I never ranked to get him at all *cries* I have to use a stupid loner!
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah give us our covers!
  • Unknown
    Options
    This will go over well. :p
  • Unknown
    Options
    Seriously this is so bad it's funny. How stupid can they be?

Never ask a question like that. I don't think we really want to know...
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is hilarious. Not.

Of course any lazy Thor would have been a pain to place in, but with the current bracketing system and it being (presumably) the last tournament of the season... I guess we'll need 1k for top 50.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, we can still use the LDaken they give for the event so it's not like we can't play. He also has his most useful ability (purple), so that's more than my Daken would have since my alliance didn't get the cover.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can anyone see the awards? I can't
  • Art Flash
    Art Flash Posts: 47
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Maybe I'm the exception but...aren't we still waiting for our own covers, or was this JUST fixed? I suppose to an extent the most people would have right now, without paying extra, would be three covers for Daken but, wow.

Though, in an effort to be fair, maybe they accidentally released this early? Or maybe they wanted to start it to at least make sure the event fits within the season one deadline.

Edit: Least there's a message in the game now talking about the delay, so that's a big relief.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow. Just... wow.

They better be preparing one hell of a statement on this mess, that's for sure.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    This is hilarious. Not.

Of course any lazy Thor would have been a pain to place in, but with the current bracketing system and it being (presumably) the last tournament of the season... I guess we'll need 1k for top 50.
    Wouldn't surprise me. I needed 880 to get to about 30th in the last one.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, no communication on the missing rewards.

And they opened a new Pvp, with a highly sought after cover (lazy thor) as rewards for the pvp.

This is what it means by adding insult to injury.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Find this whole thing absolutely hilarious. No word on the covers... but enjoy using him in our new tourney! My favorite part is on the description where it asks "Want him on your roster? Buy our pack!"

Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad. But you have to laugh at this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just got a message in game that the rewards are coming shortly. Finally a communication!
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Art Flash wrote:
    Maybe I'm the exception but...aren't we still waiting for our own covers, or was this JUST fixed? I suppose to an extent the most people would have right now, without paying extra, would be three covers for Daken but, wow. If most of us are still waiting for covers, and unless the rewards are coming within the next hour tops, this is a slap in the face. I don't know if I should take it as them ignoring or trivializing the issue, or being them unaware of it.

The majority are still waiting for their Classic Daken covers, yes. I got on when I heard about this event and still haven't gotten ANY rewards, Personal or Alliance. This just seems like a slap in the face or a big middle finger to everyone.

And why bother playing this event if they might just screw up giving out the rewards again?
    Find this whole thing absolutely hilarious. No word on the covers... but enjoy using him in our new tourney! My favorite part is on the description where it asks "Want him on your roster? Buy our pack!"

"Buy our pack, you have an incredibly slim chance of pulling a Daken."
  • Unknown
    Options
    atomzed wrote:
    So, no communication on the missing rewards.

And they opened a new Pvp, with a highly sought after cover (lazy thor) as rewards for the pvp.

This is what it means by adding insult to injury.

They sent out a message in-game saying "Waiting on Heroic Osborn rewards? Yeah, we're working on that. Expect delays with other event rewards like Heavy Metal, too."
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well people who won the new daken are going to attack me I just know it since I could notnrank at the top to get him nor did my alliance

I think I should hide in my fire kingdom.....
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    But we can get a (chance at) a Daken cover by plonking down a buttload of Hero Points RIGHT NOW ... and the 40x purchase price now includes 2 extra pulls!