Comments

• Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    What was available in the 4* version?
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2018
    I got the 3* pack as well, so I would like to know this as well.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Don’t think I got either offer...  nothing in today’s news about them... no updates available.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I updated the game and still got neither of the offers people seem to be talking about. My guess is that's because I've never spent a dime on this game. Although obviously it could just be because I ended up in a random outside part of the testing plan.
  • Drlex
    edited September 2018
    Hilk said:
    Don’t think I got either offer...  nothing in today’s news about them... no updates available.

Refresh, the update came out for both my android and ipad.
  • Drlex
    Richyyy said:
    Yeah, I updated the game and still got neither of the offers people seem to be talking about. My guess is that's because I've never spent a dime on this game. Although obviously it could just be because I ended up in a random outside part of the testing plan.
    Brigby said that those who bought the starter pack would see new offer/s. So if you didn’t buy the starter, you probably won’t get it.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor

I updated the app, and as i logged in almost immediately i got the DP offer. It contained:

6 covers for 4* DP (2 for each colour)
    6 covers for 3* DP (2 for each colour)
    lvl 3* Chimichanga support
    3000 HP
    5 elite tokens 
    and some Iso8 but i cant remember how much.... 12K???

If I got something wrong I'm sure someone will point it out, I didn't think to memorise it. Quite frankly I couldnt press the buy button fast enough. Oh yeah, that reminds me. This was £14.99 so probably about $16.99 or $17.99 in usa dollars?? Not sure of the exchange rate sorry.

What was in the 3* packs?
  • Hilk
    $19.99
    For
    6 4* dp
    6 3* dp
    3* chimi support
    3k gold
    500 riso 
    28k iso
    6 elite tokens

more gold plus all he rest than buying gold normally

• Drlex
    Captain America 6, Black Widow 6, Hawkeye 6 (2 each). Iso, 8 elite tokens HP (2000?)
  • Hilk
    From the release node thread...

*Updated to R161 Final Release Notes. Added the following change:
    • Starting with R161, players who purchased the Starter offer will start to see other offers become available to them
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hilk said:
    $19.99
    For
    6 4* dp
    6 3* dp
    3* chimi support
    3k gold
    500 riso 
    28k iso
    6 elite tokens

more gold plus all he rest than buying gold normally

Yikes. That feels better than mine.

Mine was £11.99 for
    Six 3* Captain America
    Six 3* Black Widow
    Six 3* Hawkeye
    25,000 ISO
    ~3000 HP (I forget exactly. Somewhere between 2000-3000)
    Six Elite Tokens.

Don't think it had any red iso.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    That provides a LOT more clarity. Thanks Brigby!
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby

That does, thank you. 

When will I see the DP offer?  After rare avengers expires?
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Just to clear the air of any confusion, I want to confirm that this is not an A/B test. Here is basically what's going on right now:

Since players seemed to have really enjoyed special offers like these, when we started introducing them at the beginning of this year, we wanted to deliver a bunch more to you. At the same time though, we wanted to avoid overwhelming everyone with a zillion offers all at once, and also present them in a way that's fair to different players. One way we're trying to do this is by referencing the previous offers you've bought to understand what you care about most, in order to prioritize what to show you next.

If you bought the Starter Pack, you'll see the Rare Avengers offer. If you bought anything else ever, you'll see the Deadpool offer. If you're eligible for both, then you'll see the Rare Avengers offer first. There's also a series of offers after the Deadpool offer that'll show up based on whether you bought the previous one in the series.

Hope that provides a bit more clarity!
    That's great news!

I have all the rare avengers, but will be buying the DP bundle.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    So do I have to buy the rare avengers offer to be eligible for the Deadpool offer? If not, how can we verify whether or not we are eligible and when we will see it? Sorry @Brigby, I’m still confused—and I’d really like to buy that Deadpool offer!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    If you bought anything else other than the Starter Pack, you will see the Deadpool offer.

If you bought nothing, I guess nothing pops up.
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Is the DP offer labelled as 6x value like the rare avengers?  The RA doesn't feel like 6x value to me.   There's nothing much rare about those covers, and 2400 gold isn't all that generous.  About the same rate as a Stark's treasure.   Not that I'm _ever_ dropping that kind of cash on a silly game...
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    BOOO! Hisss! Boo on this spin: "overwhelming everyone with a zillion offers all at once"
    we are talking about 2 different bundles. you always give us two support release bundles. Now we have two choices Deadpool & R.A = 2.
    This is absolutely an A/B test- shame on trying to spin it like we can't handle all these crazy amount of offers at once. 2.

Tell me whats fair about rewarding your customers who have bought the SCL packs and who are given the CLEARLY worse bundle.
    Devs: they'll buy anything! give em the worse bundle and lead them to believe they can get the better one after they purchase the 3*'s, and tease them about future "deals" that they won't be able to get! Lets limit their spending options to increase the revenue stream!

Rare Avengers- every one of them has a feeder = total Double-speak! Shameful dis-ingenuity! I don't think that word means what you think it means! 

500 Riso! how tinykitty out of touch are they on supports!?!

Wheres punisher with his Dev meetings parodies when we really need one.