Please nerf 5* Thor

1234568»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please keep all comments constructive, civil, and on the topic of whether players feel Thor (Gladiator) should receive a nerf or not. Thank you!
  • ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2018
    Brigby said:
    *Please keep all comments constructive, civil, and on the topic of whether players feel Thor (Gladiator) should receive a nerf or not. Thank you!
    I'm thinking more of a rebalance than an outright nerf. After using Gambit, I think you balanced him pretty well. He's still good but nowhere near as overpowering. Great Job! Now do the same for Thor.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    Guys please, just stop posting. Let the thread die.
    Yeah, I think it's done what it needed to.  It sat at the top of the forum for a whole day and no one bothered to construct any kind of counter argument besides "I like thor and you're a troll." Everyone also did a great job of demonstrating just how reliant they are on this particular character/exploit.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Anon said:
    Guys please, just stop posting. Let the thread die.
    Yeah, I think it's done what it needed to.  It sat at the top of the forum for a whole day and no one bothered to construct any kind of counter argument besides "I like thor and you're a troll." Everyone also did a great job of demonstrating just how reliant they are on this particular character/exploit.
    Have you been reading the thread at all?

It's about 2 out of 10 people that have a problem with thor. Everyone else thinks he's fine, I'm sure you think you are bringing awareness and possibly affecting the game in the long run but in reality....
This discussion has been closed.