New Feature - Saved Covers *Updated (6/19/18)

Comments

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Great news! 
     I would gladly trade 5000iso for the right cover. 

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    With this “new feature”are we going to see the remaining 5* characters get feeders to help?  @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2018
    chris0001 said:
    With this “new feature”are we going to see the remaining 5* characters get feeders to help?  Brigby
    Sorry, but I'm afraid at this moment I don't know when the next update to 4-Star Champion Rewards will be.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just want to check that once you have 5 covers, this doesn't automatically get converted to a usable cover right?
    And you choose if you want to convert it?
    For instance if you have someone who is 5/5/2.
    And you're sitting on 5 covers, I'd maybe rather wait and see if I could pull the last cover before wasting 5 possible champion levels.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hadronic said:
    If anyone is wondering what the odds of actually getting 5 wasted covers before you finish the character, I calculated all that months ago.

It's small

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jx4p2YF0GeVqzT_OvlMjawp-JlLEfV_FLsvfokhG_Oc/edit#gid=46011808
    Please see my 8/1/7 IM46.  The only blue from H4H that I bought ready for a feeder. Others have had the same thing at a 4* level. 
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 374 Mover and Shaker

I'll chime also in regarding the 5:1 ratios for 5*s.   My JJ was 5/5/1 and then I got a +1xRed and +1xBlack for me to get cover swaps so I can champ her.

This is telling me, it could be up to 10x more covers for me to get the necessary swaps if I'm extremely unlucky.

I just went 25+ R/U covers for 2* Hawkeye so I could flip him (missing the Purple).  I _CAN_ happen with 5*s too...

• Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    So now there’s a reason to open Classics again. Also this is probably why dilution returned. 

All in in all a good change. I suggested this exact thing around the time I started two years ago. Thanks devs. 
    5:1 is good?   
    You arent forced to make that swap. See it as an extra buffer to complete the toon. Much less risk pulling with 5/5/1 classics. And once you finish it, you just get the saved back, if you didnt use them for swap..

But I do like your request to get opportunity to merge rostered dupes to saved covers somehow.. +1
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man I would've loved to see this feature earlier for my 8/4/0 America Chavez. But better late than never.

I approve.
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Twysta said:
    I just want to check that once you have 5 covers, this doesn't automatically get converted to a usable cover right?
    And you choose if you want to convert it?
    For instance if you have someone who is 5/5/2.
    And you're sitting on 5 covers, I'd maybe rather wait and see if I could pull the last cover before wasting 5 possible champion levels.
    I'd like to know, too.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    fmftint said:
    Can't wait to hear about double secret swap exceptions...
    I'm sure that will never happen....